Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You (3955 Views)

Please Help Should I Buy Reno 5 Or Iphone XR. / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Evening everyone. So, I decided to go for d iPhone 7 so atleast I'd know how an apple product feels like but on getting there, the iPhone 7 has been sold according to the guy even though I told him specifically that I would be coming to get it today. He said that they don't drop phones like that, they sell it immediately they see a buyer. Was kinda disappointed but I guess it happened for a reason. Long story short, I finally got the Samsung A21s 64gb, 4gbram for 80k, also got a new screen guard and pack for my old tecno, lol. Presently charging it so I'm gonna update you guys how it feels when I make use of it this night. Thanks for your opinions family smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by onyico: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
khingTony:

I'll not advice you go for an iPhone 7, because it has a small battery and it'll give you issues in the future, You should go for an Android phone, maybe the Redmi Note 9.
But note 9 does not have FM Radio
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Kunja2: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Hi, good evening family. Please bear with me if the post is too long.

So, I have a budget of 70-80k with me presently and I wish to get a phone I can be using. Was told to bring 80k for a fairly used iPhone 7 128gb, so I would like to seek opinions from bosses here if you don't mind. Should I get the iPhone 7 or should I get a new android phone and what type do you recommend I get? FYI, I need a phone with good processor, a phone that won't hang or slack when making use of it cos I open a lot of applications. Please I need your opinions urgently, thanks in advance
guy just buy TECNO Pova. It's 6/128gb G80 6000MAH for 77k
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Kunja2: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Evening everyone. So, I decided to go for d iPhone 7 so atleast I'd know how an apple product feels like but on getting there, the iPhone 7 has been sold according to the guy even though I told him specifically that I would be coming to get it today. He said that they don't drop phones like that, they sell it immediately they see a buyer. Was kinda disappointed but I guess it happened for a reason. Long story short, I finally got the Samsung A21s 64gb, 4gbram for 80k, also got a new screen guard and pack for my old tecno, lol. Presently charging it so I'm gonna update you guys how it feels when I make use of it this night. Thanks for your opinions family smiley smiley
oh! Alright then
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Mohbola(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Get a good android phone

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Gbemi50la: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
osasmatthew04:

Still waiting for the update
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
osasmatthew04:
really wished you got the 7
Anyway it's all good
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Regex:
GLYCOLYSISS please I need the soft copy of "BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL", "LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE" and "THE 50TH LAW".

Thanks.

Here's my email: cosibekelly@gmail.com
OK, I will do just that, but that will be later in the day.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Sagenifty: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Redmi note 9 for sale 3gb ram 64gb ROM 70k perfect condition WhatsApp@08149043538
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Regex: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

OK, I will do just that, but that will be later in the day.

OK. No problem.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gbemi50la:

Still waiting for the update
Sorry bros, just saw this now.

My experience with the phone has been great so far. The phone ba3 is amazing. Been using the phone since around this time yesterday and haven't plugged it to charge although electricity was restored late last night but I no fit stand up joor and the battery is remaining 32% as at now.

On the first day I got it, I charged it full, then started making use of it from 10pm till 4am with my data on all this while and the ba3 was still remaining a lot, can't really remember how many percent.
D phone doesn't slack, d camera is good although I don't make use of cameras but most persons who has made use of it appreciated it. A lady with an iPhone even preferred using the phone for taking photos, don't know why though.

Then for games, I don't play games that much except football and I have the pes2021, the one that makes use of data and the game runs smoothly on it without any hindrance. I also updated the phone system the night I bought it so everything is up to date.
The design is good and everybody is always asking what phone it is, so I guess it is captivating, lol. I haven't noticed the phone slack when making use of it, the speaker is good.
There are also some other cool stuffs I like in the phone but I don't really know how to explain it.

D phone might probably have some issues but I haven't noticed any for now[

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
osasmatthew04:

My experience with the phone has been great so far. The phone ba3 is amazing. Been using the phone since around this time yesterday and haven't plugged it to charge although electricity was restored late last night but I no fit stand up joor and the battery is remaining 32% as at now.

On the first day I got it, I charged it full, then started making use of it from 10pm till 4am with my data on all this while and the ba3 was still remaining a lot, can't really remember how many percent.
D phone doesn't slack, d camera is good although I don't make use of cameras but most persons who has made use of it appreciated it. A lady with an iPhone even preferred using the phone for taking photos, don't know why though.

Then for games, I don't play games that much except football and I have the pes2021, the one that makes use of data and the game runs smoothly on it without any hindrance. I also updated the phone system the night I bought it so everything is up to date.
The design is good and everybody is always asking what phone it is, so I guess it is captivating, lol. I haven't noticed the phone slack when making use of it, the speaker is good.
There are also some other cool stuffs I like in the phone but I don't really know how to explain it.

is it amoled and is the fingerprint scanner on the back?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Gbemi50la: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Flytime:
is it amoled and is the fingerprint scanner on the back?
No, it is not Amoled and the fingerprint scanner is on the back.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Gbemi50la: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
osasmatthew04:

Great review.

I have been using the phone for more than a month now and I concur with all you stated. The phone is an amazing phone. Battery, Charging, Camera....
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gbemi50la:

Great review.

I have been using the phone for more than a month now and I concur with all you stated. The phone is an amazing phone. Battery, Charging, Camera....
I swear. Another feature way dey bust my head is d fast charging. My phone takes less than 2 hours to full meanwhile my other tecno phone even with a fast charger takes more than 2 hours to full.

Another feature I really like is the dark mode settings. I scheduled mine to start making use of dark mode from 7PM in the evening to 7am in the morning. With this feature, I get to protect my eyes since the normal phone light might be too bright most especially at night

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Newman20(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
khingTony:

The Note 9(64GB ROM + 3GB RAM) is #82,500 in SLOT, if it's too expensive for you, you can get the Redmi 9 (64GB + 4GB RAM) For #71,800 which is a almost similar to the Note 9 but just some minor cut outs

Don't buy the Redmi 9C or 9A !!! the processor on the 9C is just a little, like very little bit better than the helio P35 we've complained to Tecno about in recent times.

Why not Redmi 9c and 9a?

Specifically the 9a
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Newman20:

Why not Redmi 9c and 9a?

Specifically the 9a
I gave a reason above
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by theFilmtric: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It doesn't lag??... Have you used any iPhone before?

Even the iPhone 12 pro max lags and gets hot during tasks it struggles to handle.

Saying "it doesn't lag" is a statement you can not defend, hence misleading.
correct!
Iphone 7 in 2020?
These guys practically worship Iphones
He. Even said that iphones “improve social status” cheesy
Very clueless
@ osasmatthew04 which did you eventually get?
For me Iphones are out of the equation
I will choose oneplus,Asus zenfone,LG,Samsung over it.
Android is bae!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Buzx: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
osasmatthew04:
I swear. Another feature way dey bust my head is d fast charging. My phone takes less than 2 hours to full meanwhile my other tecno phone even with a fast charger takes more than 2 hours to full.

Another feature I really like is the dark mode settings. I scheduled mine to start making use of dark mode from 7PM in the evening to 7am in the morning. With this feature, I get to protect my eyes since the normal phone light might be too bright most especially at night

You made the right decision, brother. You got yourself a nice new phone. If you had gotten the iPhone 7, after some weeks I'm sure you'll put it up for sale due to battery issues. It's definitely not a daily driver.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
theFilmtric:

correct!
Iphone 7 in 2020?
These guys practically worship Iphones
He. Even said that iphones “improve social status” cheesy
Very clueless
@ osasmatthew04 which did you eventually get?
For me Iphones are out of the equation
I will choose oneplus,Asus zenfone,LG,Samsung over it.
Android is bae!

theFilmtricsay
I got a new samsung a21s. The phone is cool and i haven't had any reason to complain about it. Does everything i need
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Buzx:

You made the right decision, brother. You got yourself a nice new phone. If you had gotten the iPhone 7, after some weeks I'm sure you'll put it up for sale due to battery issues. It's definitely not a daily driver.
I swear, nothing like a new phone bro. At least, that peace of mind is assured.

Still think I'm gonna get another iphone though just to have a feel about the apple product but it won't be the 7 again, probably a higher one smiley
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Buzx: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2020
osasmatthew04:

I swear, nothing like a new phone bro. At least, that peace of mind is assured.

Still think I'm gonna get another iphone though just to have a feel about the apple product but it won't be the 7 again, probably a higher one smiley

Yeah. Nice one!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Free Calls With Ur Glo Line / .:. Yahoo Chat In I.m Application .:. / I Want To Start Selling Fairly Used Phones, Any Advice?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.