Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You (3958 Views)

Please Help Should I Buy Reno 5 Or Iphone XR. / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
khingTony:

Yeah smiley if you can afford a power bank, it's okay
Already have a power bank
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
FunnyDude:
Buy iPhone or nothing

Don’t mind those telling you to go for android. iPhone has high resale value in case you wanna sale it back after sometime
Hmm, thanks for your opinion boss. Do u think d iPhone 7 is worth it?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by khingTony(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:

Already have a power bank
smiley
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by FunnyDude(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:

Buy the 7plus you’ll enjoy it. You can’t resell chinko Android at valuable price after sometime but iPhone can still resold in a good amount

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
khingTony:
smiley
Boss man
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
FunnyDude:

Buy the 7plus you’ll enjoy it. You can’t resell chinko Android at valuable price after sometime but iPhone can still resold in a good amount
Oh, OK. I would like to buy d 7plus but I have some other stuffs to run with money. Do u think d 7 would be okay?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by FunnyDude(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Oh, OK. I would like to buy d 7plus but I have some other stuffs to run with money. Do u think d 7 would be okay?

Don’t buy the ordinary 7
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
FunnyDude:

Don’t buy the ordinary 7
Can I know the reasons why
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by FunnyDude(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:

The features and the size of the screen
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
don't mind him it's good enough, you're just missing few features like the depth sensor 1gb extra ram and few other minor tweaks
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Buzx: 12:27am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Hi, good evening family. Please bear with me if the post is too long.

So, I have a budget of 70-80k with me presently and I wish to get a phone I can be using. Was told to bring 80k for a fairly used iPhone 7 128gb, so I would like to seek opinions from bosses here if you don't mind. Should I get the iPhone 7 or should I get a new android phone and what type do you recommend I get? FYI, I need a phone with good processor, a phone that won't hang or slack when making use of it cos I open a lot of applications. Please I need your opinions urgently, thanks in advance

Would have said you should go for the iPhone if you were getting something from iPhone X upwards. If you want to get the iPhone 7, make sure you have a powerbank or a smaller phone. But I will suggest you get an Android phone instead of a used iPhone 7. Get the Redmi note 9. It's about 82k for the 4gb 128gb. It can handle almost everything thrown at it.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Abeg I need more suggestions... Demafeboy.. KhingTony.
Please mention people you think can help out. Thanks
Go for Android, new iphone 7 should cost around 120k plus. You can get good samsung at that range Samsung A51, A21s, M31, A31 or any good brand like Redmi, Xaomi or Nokia. Samsung phones are reliable though. If u have money for iphone x upwards go for iphone. Like Samsung iphones are reliable too. But older versions of iphone are fading
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2020
FunnyDude:

You have started again, not all andriod phones, Samsung phones resell prices are ok. I can testify on that. Currently as we chat i bought my budget phone last year. I placed it on jiji on monday and people are pricing the phone almost as new. I have sold iphones and the price drop drastically.
Most people are afraid of buying iphones, cause they are been lied to that it's wahala phone. If iphone give u wahala u will worship andriod phones
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 3:00am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:

Any iphone below x has outdated design. These are times of bezel-less & infinity display designs. Not one tiny screen
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by FunnyDude(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2020
demefaboy:
You have started again, not all andriod phones, Samsung phones resell prices are ok. I can testify on that. Currently as we chat i bought my budget phone last year. I placed it on jiji on monday and people are pricing the phone almost as new. I have sold iphones and the price drop drastically.
Most people are afraid of buying iphones, cause they are been lied to that it's wahala phone. If iphone give u wahala u will worship andriod phones

My guy
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Omo I don confuse, lol grin.. Don't really know which one to get any longer but it seems like the problem with the iPhone 7 is the battery life, outdated design. My fear in the android is that, can I use it without it freezing or hanging especially when I'm online?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
demefaboy:
Go for Android, new iphone 7 should cost around 120k plus. You can get good samsung at that range Samsung A51, A21s, M31, A31 or any good brand like Redmi, Xaomi or Nokia. Samsung phones are reliable though. If u have money for iphone x upwards go for iphone. Like Samsung iphones are reliable too. But older versions of iphone are fading
what kind of Samsung can I get for 70-80k?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Buzx: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Omo I don confuse, lol grin.. Don't really know which one to get any longer but it seems like the problem with the iPhone 7 is the battery life, outdated design. My fear in the android is that, can I use it without it freezing or hanging especially when I'm online?

If you get an Android phone with good processor and 4gb ram above, you will have a seamless experience. Phones these days handle graphic intensive games, so using it for browsing, Instagram, whatsapp will be a walk in the park. I recommend the Redmi note 9, or any Samsung at that price.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Daytrader1: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Bruh get the iPhone already! Good camera and it doesn't lag and let's be honest it'll increase your social status.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Daytrader1:
Bruh get the iPhone already! Good camera and it doesn't lag and let's be honest it'll increase your social status.

It doesn't lag??... Have you used any iPhone before?

Even the iPhone 12 pro max lags and gets hot during tasks it struggles to handle.

Saying "it doesn't lag" is a statement you can not defend, hence misleading.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Current Samsung phones don't freeze or hang when online.I have not used Xaomi or Huawei before so i don't know. As for nokia some might freeze. LG, Motorola and Sony have very durable phones that were made in 2020 but their prices nobi here
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Daytrader1:
Please stop there!! Which iphone doesn't lag!! Iphone can't even handle games most highly durable android phones will handle smoothly. As for status i laugh, if u remove your iphone and i remove my android phone that cost around 100k plus. U will hide that iphone. Most expensive andriod phones are made with very expensive materials. Some android phones screen alone will intimidate iphone
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
what kind of Samsung can I get for 70-80k?
A21s it's have 128 Gb rom, 2 years warranty. 5k battery mah.
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
demefaboy:
A21s it's have 128 Gb rom, 2 years warranty. 5k battery mah.
Hmm, can I get it in shops for that amount abi I have to order it online?
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Daytrader1:
I really want to get the iPhone but I feel d iphone 7 is kinda outdated. Truly, wahala b like bicycle smiley
I just remembered, something close told me that instead of going for d 7, I should go iPhone 6splus instead. What do u think sir
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
osasmatthew04:
Hmm, can I get it in shops for that amount abi I have to order it online?
Online Jumia
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by osasmatthew04: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
demefaboy:
Online Jumia
OK thanks
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Regex: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS please I need the soft copy of "BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL", "LAWS OF HUMAN NATURE" and "THE 50TH LAW".

Thanks.

Here's my email: cosibekelly@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
demefaboy:
wrong it's the 7 plus that goes for that price besides you can't get new of that series any more only refurbished or used
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
osasmatthew04:
it seems you haven't handled a iPhone then you would forget all the rubbish about outdated design when you see the premium feel of the device
About battery, make sure you get one with a 100% battery life and you're good to go not those 80% battery life
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by Flytime: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It doesn't lag??... Have you used any iPhone before?

Even the iPhone 12 pro max lags and gets hot during tasks it struggles to handle.

Saying "it doesn't lag" is a statement you can not defend, hence misleading.
you just proved to me you haven't handled an iPhone before
If anything is going on the iPhone would slow down not freeze like Android does

You come add iPhone 12 shocked
Re: Please Help. Should I Get The Iphone 7 Or A Good Android And Which Do You by demefaboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Flytime:
you just proved to me you haven't handled an iPhone before
If anything is going on the iPhone would slow down not freeze like Android does

You come add iPhone 12 shocked

Same as u haven't handed a quality android before. Maybe you have been buying Tecno and Infinix and you feel andriod ends with such low quality phones. If u use a high quality android phone u will never touch that crap called iphone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again / How To Root Tecno P5+ / How To Fix Your Tecno Droipad 10d Second Sim With Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.