Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet (747 Views)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by TheRareGem1(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday surprised a Twitter user, OJBEST Footwear, when he sent his aides to buy shoes from the Twitter user who made him a shoe.

OJBEST had made a show for the Vice President in a bid to boost his brand and expand his reach but to his surprise the Vice President was informed of the shoe.

The Vice President who has been at the forefront of promoting Made In Nigeria products sent some of his aides to buy more shoes from OJBEST Footwear.

Reacting to the visit and patronage, OJBEST Footwear wrote, “I really want to thank everyone who retweeted my tweet in reference to making shoes for Prof Osinbajo. The tweet got to him and he sent some of his people to my shop today. We talked at length and lot of promising things are coming it. Thank you all my Twitter family,” he wrote on his official page.

He then added that, “My special thanks goes to Prof Osinbajo for the support and his intention to make my dreams come through, I really cannot thank you enough, may God bless you sir.

“I will still make shoes for Prof Osinbajo and hope to meet him in person as that will fulfill my desire,” he added.

He then took pictures with the aides of the Vice President and he also posted a video as well.

OJBEST Footwear’s first tweet was made on 9 November. In the tweet he urged other users to help him promote his tweet so that the Vice President of Nigeria would see it.

“Dear @ProfOsinbajo, I am a Nigerian entrepreneur who specializes on the production of quality leather shoes from scratch to finish. I will like to make shoes for you and meet you in person to show case my product to the world. I will be grateful if I get a reply.”

At the time of this tweet, OJBEST Footwear never thought that the Vice President would reply to him speak less send his to his office, given that the Vice President is often tagged on thousands of tweets each day but to his surprise the Vice President did more than reply.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/11/ojbest-footwear-osinbajo-sends-aides/

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Submitting
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by longetivity(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ojbest footwear designer has made it in LIFE , congratulations to him and his family

1 Like

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by jenny005: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Remain blessed... For GOD has blessed the work of ur hands
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Zeesugar(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Made in Nigeria..
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by IamWonderful: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Osibanjo is a man of vision and honour

1 Like

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by C0m0dity: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
I love this
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Pebrown: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice one.
I think Nigeria Should stop importation of foot wears to support our indegenous footwear business.

We have experts in this industry already.

This will boost our economy
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Sammy07: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Submitting
Oya split the tribalist words.
God bless Osinbanjo tongue
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Connecting with the masses
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Aides To Twitter User Who Tagged Him In A Tweet by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Oya split the tribalist words.

God bless Osinbanjo tongue

I was even saying something wonderful but you arrogated to yourself monopoly of wisdom to say otherwise

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost Faith In Buhari’s Govt - Emmanuel Waye(acf Spokesman) / Bandits Don’t Deserve Mercy, El-rufai Tells Gumi / Court jails Professor for manipulating election result in favour of Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.