Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child (42090 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Bornsinner7: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

owo si ma de, more billions piling here

Congratulations!! safe delivery!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by walosky(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
He's still expecting while Davido don born full house grin

Responsibility VS Irresponsibility

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by pepperdemzombie: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good lady.
Not a dropout!
Not a IndecentStar!
No indecency and immorality!
No show offs like pikin wen never chop better soup before.
Collected ring two weeks to wedding, no baby mama story.
Safe delivery.

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by alphaRego01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Buh is this news?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dexpro:
smiley smiley

Congratulations to them in advance.

Do you have talents or have learnt a trade but no funds to start up or expand?

We are willing to assist people with genuine needs raise the much needed funds for:

Medical emergencies
Buying workplace tools
Educational assistance
Covid-19 assistance
Fund raising for orphanage and the likes.
Rent assistance
And lots more...

Click the link on my signature to explore.
Dude,are you for real?
I mean about your signature?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Dexpro: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Very real bruv
Sonnobax15:
Dude,are you for real?
I mean about your signature?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Dailyhappenings: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Okay oo...but guys...also see the last words of Diego Maradona before he died and see Messi crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfxwpw_jZvI

Life ehh
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dexpro:
Very real bruv
Like you're willing to assist the needy?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Arabiyyas: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
congratulations baby welcome to the Rich family
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by pepperdemzombie: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
walosky:
He's still expecting while Davido don born full house grin

Responsibility VS Irresponsibility
He is not into baby mama and his wife is not a desperado useless girl.

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Dexpro: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
That is exactly what we do. Any form of genuine assistance, we'll do our best to get funds donated to them because we have donors.
Sonnobax15:
Like you're willing to assist the needy?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by IJOBA2: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
The pikin don already know say if he drop down everywhere good

As in ehnnn.....
This life nor balance
DEY HERE DEY SHOUT THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE UPANDAN,YOU THINK SAY YAHOO NA WORK angry OMO ODE

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by pickatyou2: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations man

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by heykims(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wetin con concern us?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by pepperdemzombie: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
starbuck:
And so what undecided undecided

Are both of them siblings?
Bloggers and their yeye news
They are what? This is not Bred the Senator's son.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Goodman247: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
So wetin happen
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
This lady is damn pretty even more than chef chi sef
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
DEY HERE DEY SHOUT THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE UPANDAN,YOU THINK SAY YAHOO NA WORK angry OMO ODE
grin how u take know say na yahoo guy him be?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by IJOBA2: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
JoyJones2000:

grin how u take know say na yahoo guy him be?
THAT SLAWORMIIR GUY NA CONFIRM PHOOL I SWEAR, YOU DEY DO YAHOO COME DEY BOAST FOR NAIRALAND SAY YOU BE CYBER-CRIMINAL. I TIRE FOR AM BRUH embarassed
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by southsouthking(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Keep your relationship outta social media.

Anyway sha village people no fit bring down omi baba olowo.

E get as your money go long reach, village people go dey fear you.

Not to talk off person when get money.
Money when get branches.
If you know you know.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
THAT SLAWORMIIR GUY NA CONFIRM PHOOL I SWEAR, YOU DEY DO YAHOO COME DEY BOAST FOR NAIRALAND SAY YOU BE CYBER-CRIMINAL. I TIRE FOR AM BRUH embarassed
Like seriously? and I been dey crush on the guy since o grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by nohalti: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by IJOBA2: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
JoyJones2000:

Like seriously? and I been dey crush on the guy since o grin
OK
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by jaytime(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
That's cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by EngrEgghead: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
This life no balance at all. Two dudes in the same household. One is hammering his wife, doing it legitimately and giving birth to legitimate child(ren). Another one is hammering his baby mamas illegitimately, giving birth to illegitimate children.
The absurdity of life is that the latter is even well celebrated than the former.

Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by JoeEeL(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
So even his brother matter is making NL.

This people don buy media kpa!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by opey112(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
How this one take put food on my table?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yoruba people and Muslim are like 5&6
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by davades(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chairman HKN
Re: Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child by Olypm(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congrats

Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School / Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix)