Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? (617 Views)

Is There Any Spiritual Effect In Bleeping Ashewo / Does This Situation Have Any Spiritual Meaning / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Limitless72(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
I really don't give much considerations to scenarios like this one. I would have dropped this in the religion section, but I feel the topic wouldn't garner the momentum of discourse I want.

I really don't know what the presence of an Owl holds but I know it's not a good sign. There's this owl that has appeared and stationed itself at a building next to my apartment, a fence stands as a barrier between my house and this other house . The Owl is making this screeching noise- like it's calling unto something.

It made this noise from around 6pm yesterday till 6:30am this morning. When I woke up in the middle of the night to go urinate it, It was still making that noise..

Now it has returned again but this time they're more than one. I was told one time that the presence of an Owl mean death.

Does anyone have knowledge of these things?

NB: There were people ( an Igbo family) living in the compound before but vacated the compound two months ago. I don't think anyone lives there currently.

Pardon my long submission.
Re: Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
You nor get mind. Lol

Back then ma would wake me up to use stone to fire it and send it away. It works, once you hear it don’t waste time to hear another of the it’s weird sound. Use stones to send it away. Nor fear, it won’t change into human or demon.
Re: Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Godada(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Carchoice:
You nor get mind. Lol

Back then ma would wake me up to use stone to fire it and send it away. It works, once you hear it don’t waste time to hear another of the it’s weird sound. Use stones to send it away. Nor fear, it won’t change into human or demon.

Them go soon launch family end of year meeting for that fence
Re: Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Uniquekriss(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just carry sand pour them, they'd treck back to their base instead of flying, that's if they ever find their way from there we go know weda na ordinary owl or not. Y would an owl disturb your sleep bush don finish?
Re: Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Limitless72(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Just carry sand pour them, they'd treck back to their base instead of flying, that's if they ever find their way from there we go know weda na ordinary owl or not. Y would an owl disturb your sleep bush don finish?

My brother the thing tire me ooo..
I've lived here for more than two decades and I've never experienced any thing like this.

There's isn't any bush around/in my locality.
Though I know it's nocturnal bird
But...............
Re: Does This Have Any Spiritual Meaning?? by Limitless72(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Carchoice:
You nor get mind. Lol

Something wey I no know where e come from and why e dey there.
No be sey the bird dey on top my roof, nah for another person roof e dey.

The same spot wey I see am last night nah the same spot wey em go mount again tonight dey cry like all this bush baby for the roof...

Nah weytin you want mey I use carry stone dey target...

(1) (Reply)

Dating, ‘self Righteous’ Women & The Uncomfortable Truth / Check Him Out / "Who Art Thou That Sayest It Is Not Surplus?" - Lady Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.