Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger (1081 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Be honest guys.
Do you think your girlfriend is a gold digger? That's, do you think she will Japa if she sees another guy with lots of money?

Me: I think mine is, I don't trust girls when it comes to money wink.
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Cerebellum: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol..lol

Mad OP. grin

Bcoz ur Ex (Gf) don CLT all ur savings since coro started dey make u dey whine here: D

Arindin OPgrin
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..lol

Mad OP. grin

Bcoz ur Ex (Gf) don CLT all ur savings since coro started dey make u dey whine here: D

Arindin OPgrin
grin
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Bornsinner7: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Most girls are diggers.. some dig for gold, some diamond, some stones

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Even stones? grin grin shocked
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Bornsinner7: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:

Even stones? grin grin shocked
I tell you brother..
At all at all na witch
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I tell you brother..
At all at all na witch
No be lie. wink
Some just wants someone to feed them, too much hunger dey for this country ooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by longetivity(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
No girl is a gold digger
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
longetivity:
No girl is a gold digger
Trust girls at your own risk. smiley
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:
Be honest guys.
Do you think your girlfriend is a gold digger? That's, do you think she will Japa if she sees another guy with lots of money?

Me: I think mine is, I don't trust girls when it comes to money wink.
your gfs are gold diggers not all gurls.. I trust myself I have neva dated because of money � or sleep around becouof money.. Some men are the gold diggers..in my next relationship no guy will chop ordinary airtime not to talk of money. Non of u worth loving.. Don't call � us golddiggers..
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Bornsinner7: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol.. e get some babes wey you fit catch with plate of rice this days
EdricBond:

No be lie. wink
Some just wants someone to feed them, too much hunger dey for this country ooo. cheesy
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:
not all what about d guy that blocked me after sending him 6k..
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
your gfs are gold diggers not all gurls.. I trust myself I have neva dated because of money � or sleep around becouof money.. Some men are the gold diggers..in my next relationship no guy will chop ordinary airtime not to talk of money. Non of u worth loving.. Don't call � us golddiggers..
Well, there are still some genuine girls out there. Seems like you are one of them wink. Congratulations!! shocked
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:
Trust girls at your own risk. smiley
yeye
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:

Well, there are still some genuine girls out there. Seems like you are one of them wink. Congratulations!! shocked
smiles
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Bornsinner7: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
not all what about d guy that blocked me after sending him 6k..
"most" I never mentioned all..

Lol.. there are also gold digger guys

But that your own seem like a smart move from the guy.. were you owing him or something?? Like you chop him money and him done dey find refund
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:

But that your own seem like a smart move from the guy.. were you owing him or something?? Like you chop him money and him done dey find refund
no he is my bf... he pain me gan not the money � but his action..till now I still find it d!fficult. To forget.. The worst part was I borrowed the money just for him to be fine when he complained of bn broke nd no food to eat or money � no buy food...
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Bornsinner7: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
no he is my bf... he pain me gan not the money � but his action..till now I still find it d!fficult. To forget.. The worst part was I borrowed the money just for him to be fine when he complained of bn broke nd no food to eat or money � no buy food...
The true definition of a fvck boy, get a bf, that one no be bf
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The true definition of a fvck boy, get a bf, that one no be bf
how i.wan know good. Guy.. I once spent 60k on my. Ex.. He denied nohni. After some months they will come back nd start begging.. But. I don't redate.. As it is now.. Aint dating any guy for now.. I don reach my limit
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:

..he has neva spent on me except tfare..
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
..he has neva spent on me except tfare..
The boy is a f*ck boy, and I know many girls go still open am for him shocked.
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:

The boy is a f*ck boy, and I know many girls go still open am for him shocked.
i.know he is sleeping � with another gurl already nd d mumu might be paying his bills.. I can't spend or love any guy again o
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by EdricBond: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
debbydams:
i.know he is sleeping � with another gurl already nd d mumu might be paying his bills.. I can't spend or love any guy again o
@bolded is the quote of every girl with a broken heart. Don't worry, u go find the right guy one day, and @bolded won't matter again. wink
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
EdricBond:
@bolded is the quote of every girl with a broken heart. Don't worry, u go find the right guy one day, and @bolded won't matter again. wink
hummm I hop so
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by Ezenwa12345(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2020
debbydams:
What are you digging for kwan , zinc or aluminum?
All girls are golddigger, I've been in a relationship since my jss3, so when I talk , I talk from experience, even me sef I like better thing so why she no go like better thing too
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by KingofAbuja(m): 2:08am On Nov 27, 2020
debbydams:
smiles

Do you by any chance sch at Unibuja? From your dp... That looks like permanent site.
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2020
KingofAbuja:

Do you by any chance sch at Unibuja? From your dp... That looks like permanent site.
was born nd brought up in abj
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by succri(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Sometimes
Re: Do You Think Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by debbydams(f): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2020
KingofAbuja:

monitoring spirit una don go check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Should Age Difference Be A Major Criterion? / Where Is This Nairalander?? (PICTURES) / Two Hundred Dollars Or Five Hundred Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.