Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (68105 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by PETUK(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
techmo:

Mo is too old for Jazzy na
Besides she's a single mother

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2020
That guy for her street doing 9-5 work she no go shoot her stupid shot

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don jazzy is only interested in Rihanna only

But Rihanna isn't interested in him.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

No dulling

Unfortunately Don Jazzy is an iresponsible man who likes olosho while dreaming of marrying Rihanna

Linda ikeji shoot her shot same as Mo Abudu but this agbaya man no gree

Linda Ikeji and Mo Abudu shot their shots? Are you serious?
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Jackson105:

Continue forming, that's why you are still unmarried at 38, see u in Shiloh in 2025.

guy..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2020
I admire her boldness
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by ZooOga: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2020
I think I like this modern trend of females asserting preferences publicly but one must shoot dey shot at someone on their economic level or else gold digging comes into play. wink

But if Nazo is as well off as Don J. then I go shut up my busy body cyber mouth. grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Gokoyer0(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2020
If this is true, I doff my cap for him. How did he manage to keep them away from public and even from his Marvin's crew?

I don't think he is married, probably he has one or two kids. Time shall tell anyway
gbemishile:
Whoever still thinks don jazzy isn't married and has kids still lives in the cave world
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by officialchikzy0(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

No dulling

Unfortunately Don Jazzy is an iresponsible man who likes olosho while dreaming of marrying Rihanna

Linda ikeji shoot her shot same as Mo Abudu but this agbaya man no gree

interesting, I thought Linda does not want to marry and Mo is married
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by 90oo06: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
angry
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
krozay:
u wan marry am or u wan sample am eeh OgaLexus?

Hit and run...... wink
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Lucyspa: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
I can do this but not this bold and it largely depends on the kind of guy. If he is calm, collected and financially independent, i can try.

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Poseidon000: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
God will judge you for this
lolcheesy

you're such an emotional bimbo with jaw-dropping proficiency in foolery.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by 99thEnemy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
muller101:
Coming from a male man
e for come from female man? ? ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by TheGift: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
NwekeUG:
Actress Nazo Ekezie has asked Don Jazzy to have a relationship with her, IgbereTV reports.

Nazo shared a photo of the Mavin records boss on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CID9w0AnT9-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nice one. Some girls can learn a thing or two from this, because some guys need to be assisted with these things. cheesy
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by josephcletus(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
God please let someone shoot her shot(s) at me na. Abeg undecided
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stephanie had a flabby stomach
Stephanie wanted her flabby stomach flat
Stephanie hates the gym
Stephanie met Nutrimindr
Stephanie learnt how to get rid of belly fat by doing what she loves doing best, eating!

In one month, Stephanie ate her way to a flat stomach (Literally!)
Nutrimindr has opened up another opportunity for you.

Join this FREE WhatsApp class and let's learn

http://nutrimindr.com/join-now/

Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Elxandre(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Why she no ask me out........ grin
You no dey do giveaway na why grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by poweredcom(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never stress ur self wit naija gals ..make money and you see Dem foolishness

Sending u shots ..na u go chop Dem Taya ...

Don jazzy no send Dem oo just get some babay mama pls because d day u go out woman for house ..mavin record won't be organized again oo
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Lexusgs430: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Elxandre:

You no dey do giveaway na why grin

I get something to giveaway nah........ grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Pedrocross4568(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whatsapp me on 09131575010 for a sure 5odd game. Match start by 5pm.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by BigMiracle(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
They say love is a beautiful thing. its one of the most purest form of human emotion. Aunty, You did well. Some do not have the courage you possess
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Kennyideal(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na Holy Spirit show you Don jazzy, atink? grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Kehinde2017: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
�������
Hello there.
Do you love tech and smartphones? Or you're in need of a good smartphone like Samsung or iPhone?
With TechyKenny TV, you got more as your confusions are turned into clarity. From enquiries, newest releases, tech updates and much more about smartphones, we've got you covered. There's more your smartphone has to offer. Click the link below and enjoy viewing our status��.               
https:///message/24B6KSMKTTN6O1
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by Nutrimindrr: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol, not a nobody

Stephanie had a flabby stomach
Stephanie wanted her flabby stomach flat
Stephanie hates the gym
Stephanie met Nutrimindr
Stephanie learnt how to get rid of belly fat by doing what she loves doing best, eating!

In one month, Stephanie ate her way to a flat stomach (Literally!)
Nutrimindr has opened up another opportunity for you.

Join this FREE WhatsApp class and let's learn

http://nutrimindr.com/join-now/
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by dogmart(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Thief grin

Lol
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by providencia(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
grin grin grin They want to kill u with mention. Be reasonable next time
Re: Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy by fizzy4luv(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
When i see post like this, i just get inspired to work smart more. Gone are the days of facials, physical prowess, academic or religious scholars getting the hands of pretty damsels in marriage. What matters now is your ability to be successful which is measured locally in Naira or globally in dollars. Even the good girls now want you to be successful.

To all men hustling, i pray you succeed and connect with the right spouse. To the female species, it is understandable to rank comfortability high on your search index, please don't also forget to do your own due dilligence. May we not be unfortunate. Also, don't forget to bring something apart from the normals to the table. Like minds attract.

Wish the lady a lucky WIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Gets Breast Enlargement For Movie Role (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.