Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures (38094 Views)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Vayner: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Zyxzzzz: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2020
abeg which kind bridge be this?
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Severepains: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2020
4ckyou:
That bridge is too shallow and worn-out for that truck na
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by achaemeka(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
The East remain the most backward region in Nigeria!!

Bros arrewa can you use your connection to get me a job.My life just scatter,I need help.

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by bash8936: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Is that a state or a jungle grin
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by usmanbaba(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Buhari is their problem grin grin grin
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by blamingthedevil: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
bash8936:
Is that a state or a jungle grin
Zoo
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by constant1960: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
The mentality of some people is is si bad that when you know that such Bridge is not designed for such heavy truck why plying the route with such a truck. Now the people at both end has been rendered useless in the society till the next 2 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by classicfrank4u(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
achaemeka:

Bros arrewa can you use your connection to get me a job.My life just scatter,I need help.

Person way never see food chop na him u dey ask for help? I pity u grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Madam ugwuanyi , the worst governor ever.
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by sigiyaya(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020
okeyglm:
Enugu State see the people ruling you.
grin grin grin Africans are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Racoon:
Evidence of bad governance.This bridge is obviously from the post civil era that have not been upgraded or entirely reconstructed.So disgusting that the Ugwuanyi & his predecessors have never deemed it urgent to do so.

My friend shut up. Is that kind of vehicle meant to use that bridge. We are always quick to blame the government, while the citizens won't want to do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by 7BigSquids: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
nzeobi:
That bridge wasn't designed for heavy trucks like that.
Ugwuanyi come and tell us that enugu is the hands of God

wink Reporting here for Ugwuanyi

Enugu is in the hands of God cheesy
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
okeyglm:
Enugu State see the people ruling you.
Is it possible for these politrickcians to get more shameless than they are right now?
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by achaemeka(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Person way never see food chop na him u dey ask for help? I pity u grin
Bros ,I get handwork but I lack tools,I have search for job since ASSU went on strike but e nor reach my hand.
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by kilonshele101(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Tinubu is responsible for this as a governor of Enugu and the party chairman of PDP grin
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by ipobarethieves: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2020
grin iPOB yweets defeloped lagosi grin grin shocked
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Primase: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Jagznation:
ugwanyi is working

The bridge is older than Ugwuanyi. Why do you put the entire blame on him?
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
This is just sad

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Saao(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Racoon:
Evidence of bad governance.This bridge is obviously from the post civil era that have not been upgraded or entirely reconstructed.So disgusting that the Ugwuanyi & his predecessors have never deemed it urgent to do so.
before you criticize the government first criticize the truck. That bridge wasn't meant for such heavy truck

2 Likes

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:

When this is coming from the north where poverty, hunger, illiteracy, bandits, kidnappers, terrorists is ravaging them on daily basis. Their women are being raped, children and adults alike killed. They are being pillaged, maimed, rendered homeless and become refugees in their own country. I really don't know if I should laugh about your comment or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by PAWG(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
That's what you get when institutions are weak. Everything must flow from the head. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Bluffly: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:
lol....wetin this truck dey find for this kain bridge in the first place...and besides the chairman of the local government and the councilor of the ward should have called attention to this bridge
Stupidity of undeveloped people

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
IPobians are dense subhumans with dense subhuman leaders.....how will you take a trailer on that bridge... because you're an ipobian

2 Likes

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Rapmaster: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
This one is caught in the act
Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Racoon:
You all should wait for Tinubu, he'll construct new one since he's always your concern.

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Primase:

The bridge is older than Ugwuanyi. Why do you put the entire blame on him?

Why do you blame Buhari for Nigeria's issues when most of them predate him??!...

3 Likes

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Shile981:
Sometimes I just pity the South Eastern part of the country as regards transportation. The most deadly roads in the world can only be found in their region. What a shame!
But they are always thinking Buhari is their problem, as if they don't have representatives from the side.Children of hatred Kawai....

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2020
IF YOU TELL ME THAT YOU MUST COLLECT MONEY BEFORE YOU VOTE_ ___IF YOU ALSO SAID YOUR VOTE IS NOT COUNT_ _____YOU'RE NOT A REAL CITIZENS OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
How exactly did the heavy truck with a heavy load expect to cross this fragile bridge successfully? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by OnyeOhuu: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:

Yes that's why they want to leave Nigeria and stop taking you backward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Accident In Uyo,Ambulance Carrying Corpse Collides With A Moving Van(pics) / DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.