Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? (812 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Please does anybody have his address ?

I/c Orisa37 and or Orunto27.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Bigcowhorn: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Anas09:

You have what it takes to have anyone connected?
May be you shd be reading your posts yo.see how stupid they are.

I answered you in my first comment here. Go and read it.
Christians are not looking for Jesus, He lives in them. You hate Hom yet want to see Him? Why?

Lady, can't you just be nice and stop calling people stupid?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Is there any who can speak the language of the unsound in mind, to teach him that God, came as a man, taking Up The Name, Jesus Christ?

It is not possible..God is the creator , not part of creation. It like saying Steve job became part of the iPhone as the battery..How weird those that sound ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet All That He Said Came to Pass in Every Generation up till this one.

But as He Also Said, the mouths of many Haters of God would be opened and you are here, also fulfilling His Word.

Praise Be The Lord that His Words Endureth Forever!

I am not a God hater far from it, I am only opening your eyes that jesus is a roman creation. An idol if you ask me, everything they claim about him are all contrary to Gods commandment. So it is so glaring to see. I follow my creator and the laws and statues he has laid for me. To guide me in my journey trough life...

End of it all, my spirit will return to him and my body back to the earth..so while my spirit is dwelling in this body I have to enjoy it by following his commandment. Leviticus 18 : 4-5 " You must observe my customs and keep my laws,following them. I am Hashem your God, hence you will keep my lawsand my customs . WHOEVER complies with them will find life in them"..

Jesus was never needed.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
orisa37:

Daughterdpeniss you have problem with Jesus? Ask Rome and Canterbury.

They created the character "jesus "
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No one goes to the deranged to learn!

You are so full of shit.. You will still have a good bath, and come to the fullness of the knowledge of God..
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anas09:

You have what it takes to have anyone connected?
May be you shd be reading your posts yo.see how stupid they are.

I answered you in my first comment here. Go and read it.
Christians are not looking for Jesus, He lives in them. You hate Hom yet want to see Him? Why?

So was recorded to ascend into heaven? Okpe

So the second coming has already occurred and nobody was aware of it..hmm.
This is news to me . do you care to enlighten me
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
orisa37:
JESUS IS NOT A SCAM.

JESUS IS ANOINTED SON OF MAN AND SO EVERY BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN IS AN ANOINTED SON OF MAN.

So jesus was never a real person, just a metaphor?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
orisa37:
JESUS IS NOT A SCAM.

JESUS IS ANOINTED SON OF MAN AND SO EVERY BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN IS AN ANOINTED SON OF MAN.

So when did Good say he needed a son ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Lady, can't you just be nice and stop calling people stupid?
Gerrarahia
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is not possible..God is the creator , not part of creation. It like saying Steve job became part of the iPhone as the battery..How weird those that sound ?

iPhone Can Never know the Capability of Steve Jobs to Dictate what Steve Jobs Can Do!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am not a God hater far from it

You Certainly Do Not Fear Him and if you do not Fear Him, then you do not know Him and if you do not know Him, then YOU CAN NOT LOVE HIM.

And you did not know that saying "I am not a God hater" IS THE WRONG ANSWER! Those who Love Him, Know The Accurate Answer but All-the-Evils in the world, DO NOT KNOW THIS!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

God does His Works in SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

God does His Works in SPIRIT. And only SPIRITS are privileged to know His Purpose Plans and Performances.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
orisa37:

God does His Works in SPIRIT. And only SPIRITS are privileged to know His Purpose Plans and Performances.

How did this answer my question ? Please be serious..when did God say he needed a son ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You Certainly Do Not Fear Him and if you do not Fear Him, then you do not know Him and if you do not know Him, then YOU CAN NOT LOVE HIM.

And you did not know that saying "I am not a God hater" IS THE WRONG ANSWER! Those who Love Him, Know The Accurate Answer but All-the-Evils in the world, DO NOT KNOW THIS!

You are the one believing he impregnated another mans wife to sire a son..how disrespectful is that ? Can you just imagine the level of condescension ..

God is the creator, Not part of creation..
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

iPhone Can Never know the Capability of Steve Jobs to Dictate what Steve Jobs Can Do!

But can Steve job (may he rest in peace, if he was still alive,) ever become part of the iPhone?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Bigcowhorn: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anas09:

Gerrarahia

Aturu Ocha grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Aturu Ocha grin
You lost my respect. Women dey command you, you dey follow. Dem tell you to go fight you go fight.

You and them who suppose control who.

Abeg, gerout

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Bigcowhorn: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Anas09:

You lost my respect. Women dey command you, you dey follow. Dem tell you to go fight you go fight.

You and them who suppose control who.

Abeg, gerout

You know, one of the worst sins anyone can ever commit is attacking those who preach the word of God. I will never do it. If you hadn't crossed me so wrongly I would never have touched you. Even at that i couldn't attack you fully cos of you really are. Yes, you have your flaws and many they are, but you are of God.

You think me a bully? Maybe I am but only the the bad never the good.

But the best part is I never do what a woman say unless it suits my purpose. wink

I will leave you now. I leave you here.

Bye
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

You know, one of the worst sins anyone can ever commit is attacking those who preach the word of God. I will never do it. If you hadn't crossed me so wrongly I would never have touched you. Even at that i couldn't attack you fully cos of you really are. Yes, you have your flaws and many they are, but you are of God.

You think me a bully? Maybe I am but only the the bad never the good.

But the best part is I never do what a woman say unless it suits my purpose. wink

I will leave you now. I leave you here.

Bye
Thank you for counting my flaws. I actually like when I'm told of my flaws , it remind me to work on myself.
Life is a journey and the Christian walk is a race, on the way we meet obstacles, but we are sure to scale them when our eyes are on the one we are running to meet.

Remember this from the Lord 'Woe unto anyone who causes this little ones to offend.it will be better if I millstone is tied around his neck and be be thrown into the middle of the sea.'

If you follow our engagements from the start, I wasn't personal with you ot anyone. Even those witches I was after the spirit in them. Everytime you commented on my post, I break the post down and respond to you accordingly without going out of the discuss, but you came after me personally and began following me about with insults.
I'm not justifying my reactions. Well, that's in the past now.
Have a good day and happy Sunday.
Going to church now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Now he is on the throne as God's appointed king whose rulership is about to commence on planet earth. The evidence of this is obvious in the midst of his earthly subjects " JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Jesus foretold a time when the whole world will be in chaos and peace will be taken away from the earth but all observant people will notice that there is LOVE {John 13:34-35} JOY {Luke 10:17} and PEACE {John 14:27} in the midst of Jesus' true followers globally! Isaiah 2:2-4
So the truth is here already, let those having ears listen! Matthew 13:15

sonmvayina:
It is no longer news that the earth and its inhabitants are going through tough times. I know there has been much tougher times in the past, I am witnessing this one. Isn't it good or nice for Jes us to cone and actually save us.

Where is he now. If there was ever a time he was needed..now is the best time..

Please does anybody have his address ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are the one believing he impregnated another mans wife to sire a son..how disrespectful is that ? Can you just imagine the level of condescension ..

God is the creator, Not part of creation..

Do you see yourself, Mr Confused, Mr Contradictions, Mr Many Mouths, Mr Double Mouth, Mr Know Nothing and Original False Prophet, first you say,

sonmvayina:

My dear, God is not a man or human being, how many times will I tell you this ? ...

Then you say

sonmvayina:

I am God covered in flesh.. with that your Egyptian picture containing more lunacy

And Now you say,

sonmvayina:

..God is the creator, Not part of creation..

Speaking both Truth and Lies!

Truth is One, One All over the world like 1+1=2

Liars and Lies Need Many Grounds But Truth is Always Always One!

So being an Ascertained and A Verified Deranged, i leave you In and With your dustbin, for it is the Right of Every Madman to be Entitled To Keep his Dumpsite!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you see yourself, Mr Confused, Mr Contradictions, Mr Many Mouths, Mr Double Mouth, Mr Know Nothing and Original False Prophet, first you say,

Then you say

And Now you say,

Speaking both Truth and Lies!

Truth is One, One All over the world like 1+1=2

Liars and Lies Need Many Grounds But Truth is Always Always One!

So being an Ascertained and A Verified Deranged, i leave you In and With your dustbin, for it is the Right of Every Madman to be Entitled To Keep his Dumpsite!

What did you disprove, ? Bring on your own arguments..
You are already on the road. You will get there
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2020
sonmvayina:

What did you disprove, ? Bring on your own arguments..
You are already on the road. You will get there

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

I am unable to see the difference between your lucid moments and your apparent insanity and based on the Law "Meddle Not With Them That Are Given To Change"!

But I will give you my final statement, I hope!

You STEAL My iPhone and Steve Jobs Concept of Explaination which I FIRST and OFTEN Fired You With and You Were Stomped, Shocked And Silent (excluding the the insults you thereafter rained because of your Great Loss grin) and you think to use it against me?

Think not that I know the end of that Concept?

And you think that Now I Am Convinced that in line with your Profile Picture, YOU ARE INDEED MAD AND OF UNSOUND MIND, I Shall Continue debating with you as One who is Rational? You are Mistaken.

I Now Understand how Mad you Are, AND NO REASONABLE PERSON, REASONS WITH HE WHO IS MAD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo / Download All SAYCO 2022 MESSAGES With Bro Gbile Akanni Here / Biography Of Famous Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.