Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo (804 Views)

Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by ExAngel007(f): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
In a recent interview with BBC Pidgin, the General Overseer, Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Evang. Funmilayo Adebayo, nicknamed Mummy G.O has shared how journey to finding Christ.

The woman also revealed that spent 990 years in the kingdom of darkness before finding Christ.

Her confession dates back to 2016, and it is recorded in an Audio Tape which comprise from series 1-5titled “990 years in the kingdom of darkness”The controversial preacher said she has been in the ministry for about 24 years.

God, she said, gave her the mandate to preach about things of heaven and warn people against what can make them go to hell.

The 54-year-old preacher in the past weeks, has been making waves on social media.

She became more famous after several clips of her
controversial sermons surfaced online.

Recounting her many years of sojourn in the kingdom of darkness, she said:

“I’ve been working in the kingdom of darkness den, doing all sorts of things in the church, attacking the church, molesting the work of God and pastors.

“I once arrested a pastor who told me God is calling me to work for him, but when God revealed himself to me, I had no choice than to destroy all the powers of the kingdom of darkness.

“My message is to ensure that people make heaven “I want them to avoid things that will prevent them from making heaven, things that will send them to hellfire.

“My message also prepares people for the rapture because Jesus is coming back, whether people believe it or not.

“Apart from the message I deliver, God is doing healings and miracles as we get testimonies from all over the world.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/mummy-g-o-i-spent-990-years-in-kingdom-of-darkness/
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

Nawa o!

Seriously this handshake don dey cross elbow like this o.

1 Share

Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Bola146(f): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lobatan grin grin
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie won't you say something?
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
ExAngel007:
In a recent interview with BBC Pidgin, the General Overseer, Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Evang. Funmilayo Adebayo, nicknamed Mummy G.O has shared how journey to finding Christ.

The woman also revealed that spent 990 years in the kingdom of darkness before finding Christ.
She spent 990 years in the "kingdom of darkness" where? Jesus Christ spoke to us of Heaven and of Hell, and we know no human has ever been there nor will enter into any of those spaces until after Jesus Christ returns and judgment has taken place, so where is this kingdom of darkness abeg? undecided

By the way, it seems the woman flunk math class completely. How could she have spent 990 years in this away kingdom and still be just 54 on earth? Abi na 990 alien years or what?? undecided
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She spent 990 years in the "kingdom of darkness" where? Jesus Christ spoke to us of Heaven and of Hell, and we know no human has ever been there nor will enter into any of those spaces until after Jesus Christ returns and judgment has taken place, so where is this kingdom of darkness abeg? undecided

By the way, it seems the woman flunk math class completely. How could she have spent 990 years in this away kingdom and still be just 54 on earth? Abi na 990 alien years or what?? undecided

Kobojunkie have spoken..He is the next to trend������
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Candidlady: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Nawa o!

Seriously this handshake don dey cross elbow like this o.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Candidlady: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

@bolded

Psalm 90:4

Although am not saying her story is legit sha
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by sonmvayina(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
This woman is not well....

Somebody should take her to hospital..
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Candidlady:
@bolded
Psalm 90:4
I think you should read that scripture for yourself so you can understand how wrong the math would remain. undecided

Case 1 : If to God, a thousand years is like a day, what do you think a thousand years will be like to us? undecided
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by Candidlady: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think you should read that scripture for yourself so you can understand how wrong the math would remain. undecided

Case 1 : If to God, a thousand years is like a day, what do you think a thousand years will be like to us? undecided

Fam Am really not caught up for religious/biblical arguments...

Like I said I don't believe the woman..... Maybe to her three days in trance could be 999years in her so called hell

Do have a lovely week
Re: I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo by errigdee: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
trash

(1) (Reply)

USA: World Headquarters Extracts Huge Donations From Elderly Jehovah’s Witnesses / Is Threre Anything Like "Afterlife" / The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.