Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result (1721 Views)

2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin / Please Help Me With Neco Econs Questions / Pls Can I Combine WAEC GCE With NECO GCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result by greenish05: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Have been trying to check my result and it tells Record no found, pls is there anyway others are checking it ?Pls i need your Help,
Re: Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result by DrLAWE(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
justĀ  call me now for help

l

l
Re: Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result by NECOGCEXAM: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2011
2010/2011 NECO GCE RESULT IS OUT.

IF YOUR NECO GCE RESULT IS SHOWING NO RECORD FOUND Or OTHER PROBLEM,

CALL -O8I.6II.5I46O HELP-LINE NUMBER NOW FOR URGENT RESULT PROBLEM SOLVER.

Re: Pls Help Me Out With Neco Result by johnprecious: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading isthrough the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Pt 4 Ond Ikorodu Campus / Ekiti State University Shut Down Indefinately / The Polytechnic Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.