Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians (1176 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Yasir Qadhi Slams Shabir Ally For Lying About Aisha! / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christian Brothers David Wood, Jay Smith and Dr. Dan Brubaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDv1Ol5BiY
Yasir Qadhi insults christian brothers David Wood and Jay Smith, because he cannot explain the holes in the narrative ..

A while ago the same Yasir Qadhi claimed he is leaving social media completely yet he seem unable to stick to his words.

Antichristian, Rashduct4luv, Empiree, motayoayinde, Realismailakabir, Lukgaf, Rilwayne001, ibsaq
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2020
David Wood's Response.
Yasir Qadhi Calls David Wood a “Vulgar, Obscene, Evil Jerk” in Epic Meltdown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGe1PDnogTo
Sheikh Yasir Qadhi is in full meltdown mode. In his recent video, "Library Chats #10: Responding to Jay Smith and David Wood on the 'Holes in the Narrative' Controversy, Dr. Qadhi attacked Jay, David, and Dan Brubaker. To understand how much Dr. Qadhi is losing his mind, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR34v...
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Jay's Response.
Jay the "UltraCrepidarian" Responds to Yasir Qadhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOq29ZgvXOo
Just before midnight, on November 24th, Yasir Qadhi gave a "Chat" where he decided to "smackdown" myself and David Wood, because we had "illegally used his name", which was an "evil tactic", proving that we were not "real academics", "without integrity", "untrained", "unqualified", "vulgar", "vial", "noxious", "uncouth", and "not men of God"...whew! What a 'smackdown'.

He then went into a diatribe against me, followed by one against David, and then against Daniel Brubaker (whom he called "David"wink.

His introduced 3 problems from 2 of my videos, though they had nothing to do with him, or his interview, or even the material concerning the Qira'at and Ahruf, the very discussion which I have talked about now for 'umpteen' times since his infamous interview on the subject in June 8!

He laughed at my usage of the name 'Baghdad' for the 7th century, since that name was only applied in the mid-8th century; while my use of the name Cairo, a city given that name in the 10th century, suggests I was out of my league.

What he didn't realize is that whenever I'm referring to ancient cities, I use only their modern names, so that people today will know what cities I'm referring to, and be able to locate them on a map.

What's more, he suggested that the name for Cairo I should have used was 'Kahira', which is simply the Arabic pronunciation for Cairo, not realizing that it also only came into existence in the 10th century; yet, the 7th century Arabic name was 'Al Fustat', something he didn't know, proving the last laugh's on him!

He assumed that when I referred to the 1924 dumping into the Nile of 29 differing Qira'at Qur'ans, that I believed these included every Qur'an in the world at that time. Where he got that notion I don't know?

In the video he "glanced at", we only suggest (jokingly) that by simply dumping the 29 Qur'ans into the Nile won't get rid of all the Qu'rans which were in the high schools there in Cairo at that time, which was the reason in the first place that one of them had to be chosen as the standard text. Yasir should have watched the whole segment to get the context before throwing aspersions against us.

His view that I believed someone had gone to all the oldest Qur'anic manuscripts in all the museums around the world and changed them all since 1924 was a valid criticism, as I did suggest that back in May of 2019.

I no longer say that, however, and now suggest that these 4,000+ consonantal changes to the earliest Qur'anic Manuscripts, probably occured during the Ottoman empire (i.e. since 1299 AD), when they would have been under their jurisdiction.

I'm going to let David Wood and Dan Brubaker respond to the criticisms Yasir leveled at them, though I would love to know where Dr Qadhi believes Daniel looked at 10,000 manuscripts for his research into the consonantal text? Dan only researched around 10 for his PhD thesis, and a handful more since then. 10,000 is incredulously inaccurate, the very example of what Qadhi claims we have done in our own statements against him.

At the end of my response I turned to Dr Qadhi and asked him 5 questions, which I hope he will respond to:

1) Which of the 30 official Qira'at Qur'ans is the one in heaven, or the one revealed to Muhammad by Jibril, or the one which was written down by Uthman in 652 AD? This is the same question Mohammed Hijab kept asking him in the final 25 minutes of his interview on June 8th.

2) He mentioned the "corruption of Yale" in this video. What does he mean by that, and was he corrupted in Yale, leading to his "Crisis of Knowledge" which he referred to in the interview?

3) He said in his 'smackdown' video that he shouldn't have used certain words, such as his reference to "holes in the standard narrative", and that was why he had to delete that interview. What then did he mean by the "holes in the narrative", and what other phrase or words would he now choose to explain these very real problems with the Qira'ats, which have now existed for over 1,000 years?

4) Does Dr Qadhi still believe that the Qur'an we have today is the same "word for word, letter for letter" as that which was revealed to Muhammad in 632, or remains in heaven eternally?

5) Finally, Where is this ubiquitous Uthmanic Qur'an he keeps talking about, and when can he show us the first complete Qur'anic manuscript (i.e. all 114 Surahs) which is exactly "word for word, letter for letter" like the Hafs Qur'an we have today?

Yasir Qadhi ended his "chat" by saying he didn't want anything more to do with us, and walked away from any further discussion, including stopping all comments from his video. Yet, he called us all kinds of names, mis-quoted what we said, set up arguments against us which didn't even exist, and now refuses to respond.

Let's see if he can at least answer these 5 questions above. Hold this space!

Dr Qadhi's "Chat" can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR34v...
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Dr. Dan Brubaker's Response.
What's an "ultracrepidarian?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K18Cyqg7jc
On the evening of November 25, 2020, Yasir Qadhi (citing as his source, apparently, criticisms of Brubaker from a parody Twitter account) publicly commented on Daniel Brubaker's doctoral dissertation and book. Brubaker is spending the day with family for Thanksgiving and also preparing to present a conference paper early next week, so leaves a fuller response for later. This video is merely an acknowledgment of Dr. Qadhi's remarks and some very preliminary response.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by TruthHurts1(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Qadhi is a liar and a hypocrite. Do you know that he deleted that Hole In The Narrative video from his YouTube channel? The guy is such a coward! grin Maybe Muhammad Hijab threatened him with violence!

sagenaija:
Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christian Brothers David Wood, Jay Smith and Dr. Dan Brubaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDv1Ol5BiY
Yasir Qadhi insults christian brothers David Wood and Jay Smith, because he cannot explain the holes in the narrative ..

A while ago the same Yasir Qadhi claimed he is leaving social media completely yet he seem unable to stick to his words.

Antichristian, Rashduct4luv, Empiree, motayoayinde, Realismailakabir, Lukgaf, Rilwayne001, ibsaq
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by Anas09: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Qadhi is a liar and a hypocrite. Do you know that he deleted that Hole In The Narrative video from his YouTube channel? The guy is such a coward! grin Maybe Muhammad Hijab threatened him with violence!

Oh, you didn't watch the video where Muhammad Hijab said the Muslim elites will come against Qadhi full force?
Apostate Prophet posted it.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
TruthHurts1:

None of my biz!
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
TruthHurts1:
For a scholar like him to delete his video from YouTube confirms what you posted.

He said in this his reaction that he was asked by a senior Sheikh to remove it.

The question still remains: why?
If he felt he was misunderstood then he can make clarifications.

If he is sure he was wrong he should then simply be honest enough to admit it.

But the issue is that there are some qualities that are far from these people.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

None of my biz!
Running away from the truth?
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
sagenaija:

Running away from the truth?

What's my biz here? Argument na your food. Make una dey eat.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

What's my biz here? Argument na your food. Make una dey eat.
Yes we're trying to REASON with you guys on the many questions you're unable to answer but for which you refuse clear answers from us.

We want you to come over to the light and not remain in darkness.

The brave and free hearted are not afraid of criticism. Only the cowards and faint hearted run away from reason. Only those who have something to hide will say 'Ask no question' or 'Don't listen to opposing views'.

Some of your brothers are gradually coming to the truth. You too should.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by ibsaq(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
TruthHurts1:

Insult is not islamical. And by the way do you want me to answer the doing of some one I didn't know.
The only truth is Allah rules and regulations.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hatun Tash's 2nd gift to the UltraCrepidarian Yasir Qadhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMXYaMM6AE
Hatun loves giving gifts to people she 'admires', and near the top of her list, and just below Muhammad, is Dr Yasir Qadhi, who has introduced this week a new word into all of our lexicon's, an "UltraCrepidarian", which means someone who speaks with authority on something they know nothing about, and hopes no one will ever check him/her out...a word which defines him perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this 5-minute gift from Hatun to one of her favourite 'Crepidarians'.
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
sagenaija:

Yes we're trying to REASON with you guys on the many questions you're unable to answer but for which you refuse clear answers from us.

We want you to come over to the light and not remain in darkness.

The brave and free hearted are not afraid of criticism. Only the cowards and faint hearted run away from reason. Only those who have something to hide will say 'Ask no question' or 'Don't listen to opposing views'.

Some of your brothers are gradually coming to the truth. You too should.

Bring your own argument. Why infer from someone's?
Who are my brothers? Do you know them? Can i call a Celestial/Cherubim/Indaboski your brother?
You'll watch one or two videos and you'll thing you've grasp everything. Then you bring the video here to dissect and argue on.
This is extreme folly and desperation!
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Bring your own argument. Why infer from someone's?
Who are my brothers? Do you know them? Can i call a Celestial/Cherubim/Indaboski your brother?
You'll watch one or two videos and you'll thing you've grasp everything. Then you bring the video here to dissect and argue on.
This is extreme folly and desperation!

Ok then. Let's start with this:
Who is Allah praying to in quran 33:56?
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Ok then. Let's start with this:
Who is Allah praying to in quran 33:56?

You have to start from answering the questions posed first! Then you ask yours! Not deflecting/diverting/ running away tactics!

Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu 'Alaikum).
Qur'an 33:56

Allah "doesn't pray to" anyone. Your opinion negates sound reasoning if only you can even think. An inferior person prays to one superior to him. Allah is the Highest and the Greatest so how will He pray to one of his beloved creation?

Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.
(Qur'an 57:1)

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing.
(Qur'an 57:3)
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by efficiencie(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Holes in the "holey" perfectly preserved word of Allah. The holes were perfectly preserved!
Re: Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians by sagenaija: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Yasir Qadhi DESTROYS Yasir Qadhi in Quran Preservation Debate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa8uIxgJ8Rc
Yasir Qadhi delivers epic smackdown to ... himself?!

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi claims that there is only one Quran, perfectly preserved from the time of Caliph Uthman, and that there are no differences between any two Quran manuscripts. But he's been challenged to a debate by none other than Sheikh Yasir Qadhi, who claims that there are different Qurans in different parts of the world, with different letters and different words.

Who's right? Are there "holes in the narrative"?

David Wood moderates the debate!

(1) (Reply)

To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate / Mr. Smith. May I Introduce To You: Your Only Hope / Any Jw In D House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.