Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? (527 Views)

Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? / Is Mary Really The Queen Of Heaven? / Is Mary Really The Queen Of Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dear Catholics, please can you explain the chemistry of Mary being the Mother of God?

Ṣe Màríà ni ìyá Ọlọ́run?

Meri obụ nne Chineke?

Maryamu uwar Allah ce?

Does it infer Jesus is God?

If Jesus is God, according to John 3:16, does it mean for God so loved the world that he sent his son (himself too)?

Ṣe kii ṣe igbadun?

Does it also mean that Jesus is sitting at the right-hand side of his father (himself)?

Inwere ike ịkọwa ya ma ọ bụ ka ị kwenyere na ihe ụkọchukwu gị kwuru na Jizọs bụ Chineke?

Who said “this is my beloved Son in whom I am well-pleased?”

Shin Yesu?

Who did Jesus always pray to?

Please I need clarification on the true role of Mary. Why is she worshipped venerated?

Why do people beseech Mary to pray for them?

What is the relevance of the chaplet?

Answers will be appreciated.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Does God even exist talkless of having a mother
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
marry is mother of Jesus Christ not mother of God
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Does God even exist talkless of having a mother

Thanks for your point. Why do you think so?
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
marry is mother of Jesus Christ not mother of God

Some people believe otherwise.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:

Thanks for your point. Why do you think so?
because most things taught by religion turn out to be bullshit.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Mention them please.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:

Mention them please.
go and check you bible.

but let me give you one moses a dead prophet who recorded his own death. undecided
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by harmargedon: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mary is the mother of Jesus. But since christians believe that Jesus is god, then she is the mother of God.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
go and check you bible.

but let me give you one
moses a dead prophet who recorded his own death. undecided

He wasn't dead, bro.

He wrote it alive under inspiration.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:

He wasn't dead, bro.

He wrote it alive under inspiration.
So while he was alive he recorded his own death under the inspiration.
men this is weird. angry
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
So while he was alive he recorded his own death under the inspiration.
men this is weird. angry

Kini oruko church e?

O wa aaye kan ti Mo fẹ lati ṣalaye.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:

Kini oruko church e?
O wa aaye kan ti Mo fẹ lati ṣalaye.
English please angry
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
English please angry

Just tell me your native language. I speak quite a number of languages. I want to explain sth in it.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:

Just tell me your native language. I speak quite a number of languages. I want to explain sth in it.
No need for that, anything you want to say in a native language you can easily say it in english.
so use english .
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
No need for that, anything you want to say in a native language you can easily say it in english.
so use english .

If you are open-minded, I don't mind having a conversation with you on WhatsApp.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Jesus isn't God now. He has a father, Superior to him and sent him down. He is d one referred to as Jehovah. He alone bears that name
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2021
Mary was a surrogate mother of Jesus, not the biological mother. Jesus had no biological mother.

1 Like

Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by ugwumichael(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2021
jmoore:
Mary was a surrogate mother of Jesus, not the biological mother. Jesus had no biological mother.

When you say not biological, did you mean he wasn't given birth to through the normal process of given birth? Or he fell from the sky or rather was given birth to by another parent but all Mary did was take care of him?
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by jmoore(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2021
ugwumichael:

When you say not biological, did you mean he wasn't given birth to through the normal process of given birth? Or he fell from the sky or rather was given birth to by another parent but all Mary did was take care of him?

My answer are in my earlier post. If the DNA of Jesus was compared with the DNA of Mary, it won't match at all.
Biological parents pass on their genes to their offsprings because it was their sperm + egg from both parents that made it happen.

Jesus did not need the sperm of Joseph. Jesus did not need the eggs of Mary.

Mary was just a vessel, that's why I used surrogate to describe her.

Jesus miraculously enter the womb of Mary as a baby without any form of fertilization.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Your commenting here in nairaland is also "religious"!

Also it Is wrong for you to say it is "bullshit" for you threw all the bullshits and I answered them all until you ran out of bullshits.

It is more honorable for you to say that prefer your own religion over another type of religion.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
go and check you bible

but let me give you one
moses a dead prophet who recorded his own death. undecided

Even the Bible clearly shows that He did not write them all and this is still not a problem.
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by OKpaewu(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2021
The flesh and blood Jesus have, were did it come from? We all know that Jesus was a spirit before the incarnation, besides, this Jesus called Mary His mother, Elizabeth through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit called Mary " the mother of my Lord" what other evidence do we need. Jesus is God and has the same nature as God( jn 1 to Vs 5) He was made flesh and dwell among us, the place where he assumed flesh was in the womb of Mary, that is,he took flesh and blood from Mary. Mary through her consent made the invisible God to be visible to us . In the fullnest of time God sent His son born of a woman( Mary).Mary is the mother of God as confirmed through Elizabeth and not just a surrogate mother because she contributed her flesh and blood to her son who was a spirit prior to becoming a man
Re: Is Mary Really The Mother Of God? by chatinent: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Lalasticlala, seen, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? / Inikpi The Igala Princess Who Sacrificed Herself To Be Killed Along With 9 Maide / Man Openly Speaks About Religion, With Heavy Claims About The Late T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.