Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos (37571 Views)

Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
I've lost hope on this country
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by pahen1991: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
I was abused today by policemen, I don't think I can forget this experience anytime soon. This people are beast
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
What did the man do?

Did he threatened the police man life
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Edidiong123: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Toosure70: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
And where is the policeman?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Where is that fool that was insulting his father not me wen I complained about police brutality

They can't change, Only today I saw a news of hw one police raped an 18 year old girl

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by jaytii(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
I said SARS is not the problem, the entire police force is the problem.

Now that they've ended SARS I hope they won't call for #EndPolice
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Cutiekatty: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
They have started again. And buhari refuse to do anything. Wait and see another protest will come up again but this time its only God that will deliver everyone
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Notatribalist(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Outrage as a trigger-happy policeman shoots bike rider during an argument in Ketu, Lagos.

As shared by Instagram user, he wrote:
"This just happened right now at Adamson street ketu, Lagos. A resident of the street took the bike man in as against the time stipulated and this mobile police officer shot him after a brief argument".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wP_gibn2Yk

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIEEuMBn9Qp/?igshid=1pt1ieei94jyy
We said we want police reform and end police brutality. They people in asorock internalized it to mean we want to unsettle the government... Such an insensitive government
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
All this olopka sef undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by paduzman: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na wa o, just like that ? angry angry
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
They still never get sense abiii, we are coming back to them soon .
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by oderinde151(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Strive to Enter Heaven First!
Leave Religion! It has done nothing for you!
Surrender to JESUS Christ
That is what is Paramount now
Seek ye the kingdom of heaven first and every other things shall be added unto you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Police dey try to package make dem fit come back fully this shekpe drinker dey shoot okada man... It is well oo make una dey put fuel for the fire
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by lastempero: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmm for collect small beating
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
See that thief wey collect d victim phone in the midst of the confusion.

Police wahala no be today
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by BigBashiru: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Outrage as a trigger-happy policeman shoots bike rider during an argument in Ketu, Lagos.

"This just happened right now at Adamson street ketu, Lagos. A resident of the street took the bike man in as against the time stipulated and this mobile police officer shot him after a brief argument".

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

The real issue here is toxic masculinity (and this term doesn't mean men are bad).... rather it refers to the regressive male trait of power plays and assertion of power.....

This is why every man should avoid arguments as well as always seek to engage with enlightened minds...

The only way police brutality can be eliminated in Nigeria is if there's gender balance in the Nigeria Police force: 60% men 40% women....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
lipsrsealed waste of time on EndSars. .A policeman that kill ,he and his entire household should be stone to death.Simple
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by privaldo: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
techmo:

Na wa...

A man with honour would never shoot unarmed man, would never rape anybody daughter, and would definitely never beat up a woman or a disable

But you were against the protests, so why are you playing saint now?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by ZooOga: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
i no see policeman in uniform nor the actual shooting but i did spot hoodlums running the pockets of the injured guy and relieving him of his wallet. sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by BigBashiru: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The worst police in the world

Armed robbers are more tolerant than police.
Sometimes you don't blame place for their unprofessional conduct rather u blame the system.
If you have gone or watch Nigerian police recruitment training video u will understand what am saying.
Cos its only a mentally unstable person can go through such training.

But one thing I love about IG Adamu his disciplines against any unprofessionally officer. He will surely discipline the officers.
DCP Frank MBA will update us on this by tomorrow on Brekete Radio Abuja

The real issue here is toxic masculinity (and this term doesn't mean men are bad).... rather it refers to the regressive male trait of power plays and assertion of power.....

This is why every man should avoid arguments as well as always seek to engage with enlightened minds...

The only way police brutality can be eliminated in Nigeria is if there's gender balance in the Nigeria Police force: 60% men 40% women........
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Moneywirer: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Someone mentioned me on a particular thread and outlined 12 things the End SARS protest achieved. But I'm here to tell you again that it achieved nothing. This thread Is proof enough!!!!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by techmo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

But you were against the protests, so why are you playing saint now?

I am still against blocking of major roads at a time the economy was heading for doom soon after Covid 19 lockdown, am against burning of police station and other facilities built by people's sweat , tears and blood

I guess you are the real saint for wanting our economy shutdown and onions selling at 500 naira

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by realstars: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Nigerian Police are traind to shoot and kill harmless n4gerian citizens.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by privaldo: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
What did the man do?

Did he threatened the police man life

Ah ha, you are now trying to camouflage. You stood against the protest seeking an end to police brutality and now you choose to play saint, when the situation seems to be hitting the wall.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by T9ksy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
jaytii:

I said SARS is not the problem, the entire police force is the problem.

Now that they've ended SARS I hope they won't call for #EndPolice

Have they truly ended SARS?

Our fulani govt of nigeria have been decommissioning SARS operatives since 2017 whilst their nefarious activities remains, unabated.

Our REAL problem is this pho..cki..ng union that has been a clog in our wheels of progress as individual nations lumped together, treacherously.

#EndNigeriaNow

#Breakitup #ToSaveLives
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by abokimallam: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
The policeman shot the man in self defense as ordered by IGP of Police,Mr Adamu.
You can now define what is “SELF DEFENSE “. Argument with police is an attack against the police. So he is at liberty to snuf your life out.
Lawlessness of leaders.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Teena18(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

And he'll go Scot free cry and that's what we were protesting against
This country is truly lawless
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

Ah ha, you know trying to camouflage. You stood against the protest seeking an end to police brutality and now you choose to play saint, when the situation seems to be hitting the wall.

We all know how Nigerians threatened police men.

I hope you watched videos of police men been killed during the protest

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by sammirano: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dem suppose mob the police straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.