Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos (37586 Views)

Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by kolmart: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
These animals are yet to learnt their lesson
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by MozB: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Strive to Enter Heaven First!
Leave Religion! It has done nothing for you!
Surrender to JESUS Christ
That is what is Paramount now

what has the shooting of that man by a poiceman have to do with him giving his life to christ and evil spirit. You are not even born again to start with. All you do here is rush to comment of first page and get likes. You may not enter into the kingdom. Repent!!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by planetx: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
BigBashiru:

The real issue here is toxic masculinity (and this term doesn't mean men are bad).... rather it refers to the regressive male trait of power plays and assertion of power.....

This is why every man should avoid arguments as well as always seek to engage with enlightened minds...

The only way police brutality can be eliminated in Nigeria is if there's gender balance in the Nigeria Police force: 60% men 40% women....
Lol you this person again. Are you a man or a woman and what country do you reside. I need to know those two things before I can really respond to you.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
That policeman is as good as dismissed.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Agricaddict(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
See them complaining, as if they are not the same
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Neddstark: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
sammirano:
Dem suppose mob the police straight.

No, they should try and save the life of the wounded first.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Agricaddict(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
kolmart:
These animals are yet to learnt their lesson

That's what they are trained to do, they are not trained to protect the lives of civilians, they are trained to protect the lives of politicians from the danger that any civilian might pose

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by mrkings84(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
These animals have started again o....

To shoot unarmed civilians is their area of expertise. Present them with their mates (armed robbers), they will drop their riffles, pull out their uniforms and g into a nearby gutter......

They should continue o.....
Cos one day we (the masses) will feed them with the same dish the feed thr public with.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Neddstark: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

But you were against the protests, so why are you playing saint now?

I said it there was something very depleted about your thinking. So the protests should have continued till now and inflation should have become worse and the more of the prisons broken up so there will be more criminals on the streets? You really have a problem. Irrational thinking can never be cured, not even with education.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Dangerous times and Seasons, you have to Pray against the Spirit of Death and any other evil spirits..
The times are too Dangerous

Many of these Nonsense things are not Normal
keep preaching... make sure u dont end up in hell.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Neddstark: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Agricaddict:

That's what they are trained to do, they are not trained to protect the lives of civilians, they are trained to protect the lives of politicians from the danger that any civilian might pose

Sadly true to some extent.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
What did the man do?

Did he threatened the police man life

sammysneh(m): 3:34pm
Where is that fool that was insulting his father not me wen I complained about police brutality

They can't change, Only today I saw a news of hw one police raped an 18 year old girl
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by uuzba(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
Nigerian police are miserable
But can you do the work?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by sammysneh(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
What did the man do?
Did he threatened the police man life
The Nigeria police are very unprofessional
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by privaldo: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:

I said it there was something very depleted about your thinking. So the protests should have continued till now and inflation should have become worse and the more of the prisons broken up so there will be more criminals on the streets? You really have a problem. Irrational thinking can never be cured, not even with education.

Where did I say the protest should have continued? Understanding the context of a sentence before rushing to post trash is a gift that only a few have. Mr. Rational thinker understand before you type, the Internet is not running.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Badonasty(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
lol....these guys just don't learn...that endsars no teach dem lesson...if dem shell the mumu now some people go dey sympathize with am
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
oderinde151:
God should help us o
he won't
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by guru90: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
What is really wrong via Nig police....

I swear with my blood, this nation don't have president at all....

In a nation where president cant speak boldly to us... He is only reacting up and down on a particular issue(s).

Useless 9ja leaders.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by privaldo: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We all know how Nigerians threatened police men.

I hope you watched videos of police men been killed during the protest

Why do you fail to highlight, how civilians were treated by both members of the paramilitary and military before, during and after the protests. Point me to a video, where policemen were killed by protesters because the protesters were peaceful and well coordinated through out the protest until elements of chaos planted by the government, its loyalist and security agencies choose to disrupt it.

For every video or name of a police officer or military you give that died, I will give you seven civilians that were killed by security agencies.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerian Police....where on Earth did they gather you all from
Una matter don tire me.....

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by adams123: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=96494460]

[/quot

surrender to GOD and not Jesus as Jesus is only the prophet and servant of GOD THE ALMIGHTY.
Islam teachings is the sure way to eternity. May GOD open your � to the truth before departing this world.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

Why do you fail to highlight, how civilians were treated by both members of the paramilitary and military before, during and after the protests. Point me to a video, where policemen were killed by protesters because the protesters were peaceful and well coordinated through out the protest until elements of chaos planted by the government, its loyalist and security agencies choose to disrupt it.

For every video or name of a police officer or military you give that died, I will give you seven civilians that were killed by security agencies.

Yeah, so peaceful that they burnt down police stations.

How did a woman in ibadan got a police officer penis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let us be very careful before we hear that it is an old video just reposted. RIP to the dead!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
The NPF is back ! yes you heard that right. they are back on the street collecting 100 naira, and they are back to continue killing people extra-judicially.

Few days ago a police patrol van shot at market women along the tombia-etegwe market axis of yenagoa

also at rivers state a mobile police shot a security gaurd and now this. this goes to show that the NPF recruits mentally challenged persons without undergoing a mental test. tueh.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by sammirano: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:

No, they should try and save the life of the wounded first.

And still mob the police. When officers know they cannot harm with impunity their head go straight.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha!

This guy you are funny. What are the differences between heaven, religion and surrendering to JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by simhosting: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nawa
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by privaldo: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah, so peaceful that they burnt down police stations.

How did a woman in ibadan got a police officer penis

But I clearly talked about paid government agents who disrupted the protest. We all saw how organised, peaceful and coordinated the protest was before the government sponsored agents came into the picture.

How sure are you that the penis the woman you saw was that of a policeman? I feed on data and statistics and not word of mouth or random videos.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

But I clearly talked about paid government agents who disrupted the protest. We all saw how organised, peaceful and coordinated the protest was before the government sponsored agents came into the picture.

How sure are you that the penis the woman you saw was that of a policeman? I feed on data and statistics and not word of mouth or random videos.

Indeed paid, they were paid and police arrested them.

How about the guy with a dpo uniform

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by do4luv14(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Am telling you, a policeman nearly shot a truck pusher, who was carrying oil, just cos of #500,

Arrewa:
Nigerian police for you!

If Dem ask the goat now... He'll say it's an accidental discharge
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Seyzcham91(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
stop praising nonsense! IG adamu himself na Scam!

Him too no care about us the populace cuz if he did care he wouldn't be in a haste to Organize another police Unit in the name of "Swat" after we been marching for disbanding of Sars then

Thats shows how heartless and inhumane he is

since there had no been sars again in Naija, youth like me and others have been moving about peacefully without any harrasment

Stop praising this people in power unnecessarily cuz they don't deserve it, they only serve others in power like them giving them fat Checks and banks alert to execute some jobs for them
Fasindo:
shocked

The worst police in the world

Armed robbers are more tolerant than police.
Sometimes you don't blame place for their unprofessional conduct rather u blame the system.
If you have gone or watch Nigerian police recruitment training video u will understand what am saying.
Cos its only a mentally unstable person can go through such training.

But one thing I love about IG Adamu his disciplines against any unprofessionally officer. He will surely discipline the officers.
DCP Frank MBA will update us on this by tomorrow on Brekete Radio Abuja
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
The idiotic police man just obeyed the order from his visionless IGP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer / 2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.