Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos (37584 Views)

Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by banmee(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
The giant of Africa
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Yahksbiz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Baybii:
shocked

Please, message me if you know how to write fiction stories.

I do
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shey d guy no get blood for body ni?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dem don start again!!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Maydfourth: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
This country Is real shithole....The Niggers have started again....
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Still using their weapons irresponsibly.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by ochombia1: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Dangerous times and Seasons, you have to Pray against the Spirit of Death and any other evil spirits..
The times are too Dangerous

Many of these Nonsense things are not Normal
give me your soul, God is saying through prophecies for the worst is coming 2021 and only those who runs to him, he will protect.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Ironi: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are Nigerians that stupid, can’t they get a car for the dying man?

You want put him behind motor ?

Dumbasses !
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by anoziechi(f): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dem no beat thunder comot im eye??
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Irritant: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Listen.. never argue with the man with the gun.. it’s a principle u must follow to avoid get shot in Nigeria and many other nations around the world

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by medolab90(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
What did the man do?

Did he threatened the police man life

Your turn dey come no worry keep on spitting rubbish online like you don't know how an average Nigerian police officer operate.

@Neddstark what do you have to say about this? If it had been the other way round you would have been all over the thread.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by officialfestus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
the people wey dey there when e happened suppose kill the policeman instantly
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by delishpot: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
FRSC will soon join the shooting spree. Shebi dem too Don dey plan carry gun?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by immantoks: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
The youths in that vicinity are very useless . if that happens in my area ,at least two people will be in critical condition. The bike man and the Mopol.They supposed to have lynched the idiot to teach other trigger happy police some sense
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Neddstark: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
medolab90:

Your turn dey come no worry keep on spitting rubbish online like you don't know how an average Nigerian police officer operate.

@Neddstark what do you have to say about this? If it had been the other way round you would have been all over the thread.

What the policeman did was irresponsible and wrong. Good he tried to fix his mess immediately. I hope he loses his job, Nigerian police deserves better than ill-tempered officers.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by jaytii(f): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
T9ksy:

Have they truly ended SARS?

Our fulani govt of nigeria have been decommissioning SARS operatives since 2017 whilst their nefarious activities remains, unabated.

Our REAL problem is this pho..cki..ng union that has been a clog in our wheels of progress as individual nations lumped together, treacherously.

#EndNigeriaNow

#Breakitup #ToSaveLives

Yes, most of them are back to being regular police officers.

So in essence, we should #EndNigeria.
Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by powerdiode(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
i did not see any blood in this video. i dont think it was a shot that broke the guys leg

watch the video again
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Make dem continue....when boys para again and start to dey roast dem alive , make anybody no talk o......
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Pabsboski: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
onoms4luv:
Dem dun come again , well not surprised

That idiotic IG gave them permission to used fire arms, whenever their lives is threatened

I weep for Nigeria
Not justifying the barbaric act ,are you aware of the rules and principles of fire arms,if not read on it.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Dong2: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Outrage as a trigger-happy policeman shoots bike rider during an argument in Ketu, Lagos.

As shared by Instagram user, he wrote:
"This just happened right now at Adamson street ketu, Lagos. A resident of the street took the bike man in as against the time stipulated and this mobile police officer shot him after a brief argument".

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wP_gibn2Yk

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIEEuMBn9Qp/?igshid=1pt1ieei94jyy

Dem suppose kill the police join too na. Make dem lynch am joor!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Ikinternational: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Strive to Enter Heaven First!
Leave Religion! It has done nothing for you!
Surrender to JESUS Christ
That is what is Paramount now

You cannot separate Jesus Christ from Religion.

That is basic simple mathematics
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by mindtricks: 1:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by mindtricks: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2020
Neddstark:

I said it there was something very depleted about your thinking. So the protests should have continued till now and inflation should have become worse and the more of the prisons broken up so there will be more criminals on the streets? You really have a problem. Irrational thinking can never be cured, not even with education.

Don't mind them my dear.
The protest should end while the bloodshed by men in uniform should continue.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by calabardick(m): 2:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
When the youths start their own now they will be crying and reminding us that they are human being like us

Don't go there, this time it will be bloody, the youths will vanish like smoke.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by calabardick(m): 2:46am On Nov 28, 2020
powerdiode:
i did not see any blood in this video. i dont think it was a shot that broke the guys leg

watch the video again

The idiots didn't watch before commenting. Their comment is based on some stupid sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Aluckiest(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
And as long as Laid Mohammed was not an eye witness, this is another fake news from the FG's angle of reasoning. Chaiiii
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
stormborn28:

sammysneh(m): 3:34pm
Where is that fool that was insulting his father not me wen I complained about police brutality

They can't change, Only today I saw a news of hw one police raped an 18 year old girl
did he rape the girl while on uniform? Have Nigerian men not be raping even minor since time immemorial? So why the police tag? Abi you just dey find something to type?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
privaldo:

But I clearly talked about paid government agents who disrupted the protest. We all saw how organised, peaceful and coordinated the protest was before the government sponsored agents came into the picture.

How sure are you that the penis the woman you saw was that of a policeman? I feed on data and statistics and not word of mouth or random videos.
proof that they were paid agents? Who paid them? We're you there? If not, shut up
Re: Policeman Shoots Bike Rider During An Argument In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Ryan03:
did he rape the girl while on uniform? Have Nigerian men not be raping even minor since time immemorial? So why the police tag? Abi you just dey find something to type?
pastor rapes 8year old girl. Imam rapes 13 year old girl.. The people I mentioned must they put on their uniform? Use your brain to reason . the brain is not kept in the anus ....nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.