Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Best Word Have Heard This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Word Have Heard This Year (122 Views)

When Should I Use The Word Have, Has, Had. / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Word Have Heard This Year by preyeamaorutobi(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2020
PUSH!!!!
Have your mom ever shared this moment with you?
She was bringing something magnificent to the world. A beautiful and adorable gift (you).
But during the moments that preceded your arrival into this world, she experienced what they (women) describe as unexplainable and unbearable pain.
It was unbearable yet she bore it
In pain, she pushed! Pushing to see you arrive in the next second. But no, you were not going to come out in the next 10 minutes.
She kept pushing while enduring the pain. You didn't still come out.
Should I give up? That question crossed her mind many times.
No! My baby is worth it. I will endure - she encouraged herself.
Finally, you are here. You've grown up, and you can read this write-up.
Now, you have this magnificent idea. There's a project you're pursuing. But somehow, you want to back off because at this point the pain of continuing is unbearable.
Or
You are at the moment of your life where giving up is the only option.
Hey, the world has no idea, what you are about to produce. The world has no idea, what you are about to become.

My advice: PUSH!
I wait to see your glory!

Don't forget to join my whatsapp Tv for more of this, motivations, funny memes and videos, free high income skills and to showcase your products to a large numbers of audience

Kindly join us today I promise you won't regret it

NEXUS TV

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name / Do You Want To Listen To An Opulent Spotify Playlist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.