Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2020

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.
Re: . by bigdammyj: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Noted.

OP! Hope you're not trying to molest those kids?

Re: . by Chicago213(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
I agree with you. Men trying to play victim!!

Re: . by Lothario(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shut up bitch!!!

Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chicago213:
I agree with you. Men trying to play victim!!
imagine the rubbish, how on earth can that happen, a certain Monika was even writing that he was molested by an older anty at age 2 and it continued till age 10 before the lady was sent back to the village, with which organ if I may ask
Re: . by devilmaycry: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
bigdammyj:
Noted.

OP! Hope you're not trying to molest those kids?

angry grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lothario:
Shut up bitch!!!
we are not fighting or bashing here, or are you one of those clout chasers

Re: . by fati2001(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
SOME ARE TRUE WHILE SOME ARE COOKED UP STORIES.

Re: . by Womanizer(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I have read severally where some men here claimed to have been sexually molested by older women at a very young age, it's all lies and not true. What satisfaction or pleasure can such young boys within the age range of 4-13 or so give considering how tiny and small their organ is at those age? It's all lies and clout chasing, I was at my aunt's place recently and she has children within these age range, I saw their organs and came to the conclusion that those of you writing that rubbish here are all liars and clout chasers, some even claimed they were molested before age 4. Stop that rubbish, that's character assassination. Stop

Why are you checking out the dick of your fellow guys?

MrCork, TheCork I thought you confirmed that Zzor is male

Re: . by Bornsinner7: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Some years ago a lady was arrested for molesting the son of her boss.. she was a house help

Didn't know how she was caught but it was on the news (AIT).
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:
SOME ARE TRUE WHILE SOME ARE COOKED UP STORIES.
I will only believe anything from age 14 upwards, at least some grew faster but someone was claiming to have been molested at age two, with which organ? all these nairaland boys can lie Ehn
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

the language his dad was using for his mom..... no offence.

Re: . by fati2001(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
I will only believe anything from age 14 upwards, at least some grew faster but someone was claiming to have been molested at age two, with which organ? all these nairaland boys can lie Ehn

lolz..

Re: . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

lolz..
Fati that your friend iamfinese is among them
Re: . by RealLordZeus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
All those tales of men raping small girls are definitely false since they are yet to have boobs etc

Your iQ is the same as your bra size

Re: . by chatinent: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Not all are liars.

Experience chapter one verse two.
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
dis girl are you mad or something ?

why u stupid like this sad

you will juss type like eleribuu OP, you crazy or what?

if the first guy dat disvirgined you is a wicked soul does dat mean say every boys are bad,

you mad ?

molesting is not about having sex at all, juss use your brain, i can molest any girl without having sex with her (please nah example oo)

moreover i can't count the number of times older woman try shit with me when I'm younger,

i don't know why you're juss so stupid like this,

nobe by sex aunty, use yaa brain, the first boy dat do you bad must have big pennis and no sense of humor ,

we know dat girls like you are juss finding a guy and you won't see one wink

you dis fool ,

i don't like shit at all smiley

Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:
All those tales of men raping small girls are definitely false since they are yet to have boobs etc

Your iQ is the same as your bra size
your reasoning is poor if you want to equate men's rape with this.This is not a bashing thread
Re: . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
dis girl are you mad or something ?

why u stupid like this sad

you will juss type like eleribuu OP, you crazy or what?

if the first guy dat disvirgined you is a wicked soul does dat mean say every boys are bad,

you mad ?

molesting is not about having sex at all, juss use your brain, i can molest any girl without having sex with her (please nah example oo)

moreover i can't count the number of times older woman try shit with me when I'm younger,

i don't know why you're juss so stupid like this,

nobe by sex aunty, use yaa brain, the first boy dat do you bad must have big pennis and no sense of humor ,

we know dat girls like you are juss finding a guy and you won't see one wink

you dis fool ,

i don't like shit at all smiley
you still didn't say anything, all I see is eleribu up and down, explain yourself better or go away
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
you still didn't say anything, all I see is eleribu up and down, explain yourself better or go away

ohhh my gad ,

yoy crazy or what ?

can't you see dat i have pass my point , read again , eleribuu OP,

Re: . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
Not all are liars.

Experience chapter one verse two.
what age because my problem is with the ridiculous age some of them claimed. A 15yr old boy can't claim molestation because he's grown up and can refuse, if he plays along, that means he wants it too ,so what age?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

ohhh my gad ,

yoy crazy or what ?
can't you see dat i have pass my point , read again , eleribuu OP,

you too like gossip lol
Re: . by NeeKlaus: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I have read severally where some men here claimed to have been sexually molested by older women at a very young age, it's all lies and not true. What satisfaction or pleasure can such young boys within the age range of 4-13 or so give considering how tiny and small their organ is at those age? It's all lies and clout chasing, I was at my aunt's place recently and she has children within these age range, I saw their organs and came to the conclusion that those of you writing that rubbish here are all liars and clout chasers, some even claimed they were molested before age 4. Stop that rubbish, that's character assassination. Stop
Then I guess all the little girls that were molested and raped by old men were all lies.

With what organs? How did they even penetrate when the vaginal hole is so small?

I saw my little cousins organs and I concluded that all the little girls that show up on front page and were raped to death were all lies. Blatant and shameful lies. undecided

Re: . by Franktom247(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na the mod wey approve this post i blame
Re: . by thundafire: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
shut up,so na only girls boys fit sexually molest
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
you too like gossip lol

werey grin grin

abeg wetin be the meaning of eleribuu post you wrote,

you mad or what ?
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
you too like gossip lol

werey grin grin

abeg wetin be the meaning of eleribuu post you wrote,

you mad or what ?
Re: . by CNNN: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
All of them can't be lying.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Then I guess all the little girls that were molested and raped by old men were all lies.

With what organs? How did they even penetrate when the vaginal hole is so small?

I saw my little cousins organs and I concluded that all the little girls that show up on front page and were raped to death were all lies. Blatant and shameful lies. undecided
you want to turn it to gender fight again, that's what most of you here do
Re: . by Barka00(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Most of them ain't false, when a lady is Hot she can do anything to make sure she satisfies herself.

If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why / 22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About / What Does It Take To Be A Woman?