Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,836 members, 7,834,801 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex (1350 Views)

Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Nigerian Man Call Out Slayqueen Who Asked Men To Sleep With Her For 50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Princeinnonaira: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
For something that we both enjoyed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Ammishaddai: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why should I thank her for something we both enjoyed ...? Mtchwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by brosom(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
The thing wey dey sweet man during sex dey come out from him body.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Sundaycomputer: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
So what should be the answer
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by debbydams(f): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
For something that we both enjoyed lipsrsealed
sometimes we ladies feel pains..sometimes we wont be in the mood but we will want to satisfy our partner

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
debbydams:
sometimes we ladies feel pains..sometimes we wont be in the mood but we will want to satisfy our partner
Eyahhhhh grin grin. I understand cha......But I thought it's only the first time of year in and wearing that you ladies normally feel the pain tongue

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by tooth4tooth: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Some women and their weird ways of thinking. A man should thank you after sex Is it supposed to be a gift or.........? I dont understand . Confusion everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by debbydams(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Eyahhhhh grin grin. I understand cha......But I thought it's only the first time of year in and wearing that you ladies normally feel the pain tongue
. Haba shey your babe no dey feel pains ni
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
debbydams:
undecided
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by talk2hb1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
For What Favor, Abeg?
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Jeferious: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nawa o. So nobody for the church get mind to collect mic from the olodo?

These women are getting bolder. I shaa believe Newton's laws of motion: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. As unbelievable as it may sound, this might be the last generation of simps. The next generation of men might evolve into frigid males who are not moved by women. I repeat that it may seem impossible, but who would believe several centuries ago that women would have equal as their male counterparts?

Maybe....this is what the Bible meant by the futuristic statement "In the last days....MEN shall become LOVERS OF THEMSELVES" grin
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by SmartPolician: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jeferious:
Nawa o. So nobody for the church get mind to collect mic from the olodo?

These women are getting bolder. I shaa believe Newton's laws of motion: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. As unbelievable as it may sound, this might be the last generation of simps. The next generation of men might evolve into frigid males who are not moved by women. I repeat that it may seem impossible, but who would believe several centuries ago that women would have equal as their male counterparts?

Maybe....this is what the Bible meant by the futuristic statement "In the last days....MEN shall become LOVERS OF THEMSELVES" grin

I feel women can only get bolder because we are racing to embrace everything the West does at the detriment of our culture.

@debbydams, that's not entirely true. When you are married, sex is no longer fun but a responsibility. A man may not be in the mood. However, whenever his wife touches him in bed, he must do something. It's a two-way street.

At that point, most men begin to understand that they do all the work during sexual intercourse, while the woman watches like a log of wood and moans at the top of their voices.
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
debbydams:
OK let's assume she enjoyed it so after the whole scene I should still thank her right .? Cause I don't understand.why TF will I thank you for what you enjoyed?
Honestly if you ask me women & sex are really overrated and its causing a very big problem..

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by AfroKnight: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na wife wey dey thank me, I go thank.

After all the work man go do, they still expect him to give thanks. For what? For lazy Nigerian women that cannot carry their body when it matters?

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by siofra(f): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Now nairaland men remember that sex is enjoyed by both parties.

In another thread they'll say that during sex women lose because "the worth of their pussy is depreciated(how can someone even type something as dumb as this?)"

Confused people.
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
1. I feel women can only get bolder because we are racing to embrace everything the West does at the detriment of our culture.

@debbydams, that's not entirely true. When you are married, sex is no longer fun but a responsibility. A man may not be in the mood. However, whenever his wife touches him in bed, he must do something. It's a two-way street.

2. At that point, most men begin to understand that they do all the work during sexual intercourse, while the woman watches like a log of wood and moan at the top of their voices.
Westerners don't say "thank you" to their women for sex. So, why not see this for what it is - women revolting against a status quo that does not favor them. undecided

2. If your. women lies there like a moaning log, it probably means she is not that into you. undecided
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Jeferious: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

I feel women can only get bolder because we are racing to embrace everything the West does at the detriment of our culture.

At that point, most men begin to understand that they do all the work during sexual intercourse, while the woman watches like a log of wood and moan at the top of their voices.
And how are the women in the West living now? A good number of them are either divorcees or "spinsters for life". Na why dem dey fall "maga" to Yahoo boys. Their own men are avoiding them.

The same thing go still happen here. It's just a matter of time
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by SmartPolician: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Jeferious:
And how are the women in the West living now? A good number of them are either divorcees or "spinsters for life". Na why dem dey fall "maga" to Yahoo boys. Their own men are avoiding them.

We are on the same page. However, I don't agree with the emboldened. One of my clients in the United States would always say that trusting people is never an issue in their country. So, our notorious Yahoo boys are taking advantage of that.

If you are a freelancer, you will meet Americans who will pay you before you work for them, believing that you will do the right thing. I love those people; they don't think like us.
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by FreeSpirited: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2021
This foolish feminist woman calling herself a pastor....
I can never attend a church where a woman minister.. except I'm going there just to be fvcking her
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by debbydams(f): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by Jman06(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
If you ladies don't enjoy sexc as much as men do, then why do you refuse to marry men who are impotent? And why do you complain when your men can't satisfy you in bed?

Any lady who thinks women do men a favor by having sexc with them, may impotent husband fall on you!

Ameeeeen!
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by babaalagbo1(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Thing we both enjoyed together? and I did almost all the works habaaa paitooo waaa
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by debbydams(f): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

At that point, most men begin to understand that they do all the work during sexual intercourse, while the woman watches like a log of wood and moans at the top of their voices.
it is. Well
Re: Funke Felix-adejumo Asked Men When Last They Thank Their Wife After Having Sex by yusluvad(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
No be lie...
Jeferious:

(1) (Reply)

Why December Known Has Detty December In Lagos! / How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? / Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.