Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites (22596 Views)

Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Paradigm Initiative Writes NCC, Demands Fol Request On Blocked EndSARS Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Queseda: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
I like this if you are not happy just form your own country and misbahave
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Is the sites they blocked paid ones that need paid VPN?

I CAN'T LAUGH NO MORE.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS VPN
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Arysexy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dictator Buhari will end in Hague
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Cityqueengirl(f): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
The international world is watching. ICC is watching
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I CAN'T LAUGH NO MORE.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS VPN
No sir I don't know. You can teach me
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
No sir I don't know. You can teach me

GO ONLINE AND TYPE VPN, EVERY EXPLANATION IS THERE
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by calyto: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Is there any part of the world where they don't do that? Did you read about Trump and section 230 this morning? Is Trump also a dictator?
Media should also be regulated. That's the standard. Half truth is a lie
lexy2014:

D very things u read in d story about websites being blocked
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by bendike: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
These our government na mumu ohhh.
They have just made this site popular. I never knew of them before. Now I know.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Emary(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Lol...endears.com

��� Autocorrect. endsars.com
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Seyzcham91(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice one bro! you smart! exactly what should happen next which is the best! moreso you can also do more than writing and posting it here

Lets Front the next protest and make this happen together with other well wishing nigerian youth lol
SlayerForever:
Good. Next time they'll know revolution is not done with partying and sharwama. Go straight to the government headquarters and sack the place. Be it state house, house of assembly complex or wherever. Go there and chase away the representatives on seat and install your your people who you trust. Make new laws on the spot and abolish old ones. Sign it into law right there!

If it's a useless governor on seat chase him away and install a new one immediately. One that is capable. You can still effect this from the state assembly. Ehen, that time you know you've done something tangible for the society. Not burning down people's means of livelihood and impoverishing the masses more.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Emary:

��� Autocorrect. endsars.com

It is not working from Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by imagrg(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
YOUTHS? Hmm!

Why the discrimination?
Calmblaze:
Politicians should repent now and give room for the youths.
Never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Pofgrace(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Badonasty(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
lol...lai and pantami, over to you guys
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
They should give the youths space first my brother.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by blowjohn(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
When Donald Trump complains about twitter u guys insult him.
Now u guys have a taste of the same medicine. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nutrimindrr: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nothing surprises me in Naija anymore
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
calyto:
Is there any part of the world where they don't do that? Did you read about Trump and section 230 this morning? Is Trump also a dictator?
Media should also be regulated. That's the standard. Half truth is a lie

Pls tell me d parts of d world where it is done& tell me if such acts are consistent with democratic principles as enshrined in d constitution.

With regards to section 230 of d American Constitution vis-a-vis Trump, kindly shed light on it let me no what u are talking about
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by imagrg(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
No age restrictions my brother.
Democracy is government for the rich. That's why the poor is always at the receiving end.
Calmblaze:
They should give the youths space first my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by chaloskyx: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT WAS PEOPLE WHO SETUP THE WEBSITES THAT BURNED DOWN BUILDINGS OR GOVERNMENT WHO SENT THUGS TO DESTROY PROPERTY AND MAKE PEOPLE POINT ACUSING HANDS AT END SARS PROTESTERS CAUSE ALL THE MAYHEM STARTED WHEN THE GOVT SENT MILITARY GIVING IT AN EXCUSE SEND ITS THUGS. IF YOU RECOLLECT THERE HAD BEEN PEACEFUL PROTESTS FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS. GOVT HAD TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR MAYHEM HENCE THE INCIDENT ON THE 20TH
SlayerForever:
Good. Next time they'll know revolution is not done with partying and sharwama. Go straight to the government headquarters and sack the place. Be it state house, house of assembly complex or wherever. Go there and chase away the representatives on seat and install your your people who you trust. Make new laws on the spot and abolish old ones. Sign it into law right there!

If it's a useless governor on seat chase him away and install a new one immediately. One that is capable. You can still effect this from the state assembly. Ehen, that time you know you've done something tangible for the society. Not burning down people's means of livelihood and impoverishing the masses more.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
I concour but nothing good has come out from these old men. Nevertheless, we won't give up.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by SlayerForever: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
chaloskyx:
BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT WAS PEOPLE WHO SETUP THE WEBSITES THAT BURNED DOWN BUILDINGS OR GOVERNMENT WHO SENT THUGS TO DESTROY PROPERTY AND MAKE PEOPLE POINT ACUSING HANDS AT END SARS PROTESTERS CAUSE ALL THE MAYHEM STARTED WHEN THE GOVT SENT MILITARY GIVING IT AN EXCUSE SEND ITS THUGS. IF YOU RECOLLECT THERE HAD BEEN PEACEFUL PROTESTS FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS. GOVT HAD TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR MAYHEM HENCE THE INCIDENT ON THE 20TH

Yes I know. What I'm saying is, next time the people should go straight to the government house and eject the bad government of the day. Sitting around won't amount to much.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Oxojun84: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
see below

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by helinues: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Keep telling yourself the Lekki fake stories until you believe it sir.

#Justice for Lagos and victims of the Lagos carnage.

Stop recycling this pictures...

Let the sleeping dog lies
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Gandollaar(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
omenka:
Shame. See them now condemning the action, the same people praising Trump on another thread just above for targeting Twitter.

Nigerians are such interesting people.
No we are shameless hypocrites, all of us in the zoo.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Femeto: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sue their ass. You paid for a service. They have defaulted in their terms and conditions.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by 4gunners(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
omenka:
Shame. See them now condemning the action, the same people praising Trump on another thread just above for targeting Twitter.

Nigerians are such interesting people.
lol are u surprised? Bandwagon generation. No individual rational thinking. It’s all about the trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Flytime: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Johnrake69:
Naija... This government is so daft. They have no idea that an average Nigerian youth connects to to the internet through VPN.

This is information age. You can't fight your youths and win
actually this would reduce the visitors of the site drastically
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by incogni2o: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
This world is not our own

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by LordOfTheGame: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biahri is a bastard terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south / Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.