Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites (22595 Views)

Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Paradigm Initiative Writes NCC, Demands Fol Request On Blocked EndSARS Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by smith1985(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
nairaman66:
This is outright dictatorship! When Buhari and his henchmen were protesting during Goodluck’s era. Nobody arrested anyone.., have we all forgotten the “OCCUPY NIGERIA” protest?

Nobody passed bills for hate speech or it’s ills when Buhari said the “goats and baboons will be soaked in blood” he was not arrested nor any of his followers. Now Buhari as president is threatening fire and brimstone killing people at will at the slightest instance for protesting.

For those supporting this Evil, leftist and radical government, may God be with you. Amen!!

Did PMB and co blocked major roads? did they refused to leave the street after their demands were met? Did they destroy govt property ? did they spread fake news?
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by calyto: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Read about it and understand it the way you understand what 'dictatorship' means.
To get more insight about where in the world, please google it and you will be better informed
This thing is not too hard except if you already have your mind made up
lexy2014:

Pls tell me d parts of d world where it is done& tell me if such acts are consistent with democratic principles as enshrined in d constitution.

With regards to section 230 of d American Constitution vis-a-vis Trump, kindly shed light on it let me no what u are talking about
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
calyto:
Read about it and understand it the way you understand what 'dictatorship' means.
To get more insight about where in the world, please google it and you will be better informed
This thing is not too hard except if you already have your mind made up

Since u have read about it, googled it, informed about it& have more insight about d world, then u shouldn't have any problems addressing d issues I raised in my comment. U made claims & u are asked to defend them. Instead of defending them, u are sounding defeatist except u are telling me u have no idea about d claims u made. Meanwhile, d issues I raised are below waiting for ur expertise to dissect them:

Pls tell me d parts of d world where it is done& tell me if such acts are consistent with democratic principles as enshrined in d constitution.

With regards to section 230 of d American Constitution vis-a-vis Trump, kindly shed light on it let me no what u are talking about
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
blowjohn:
When Donald Trump complains about twitter u guys insult him.
Now u guys have a taste of the same medicine. Enjoy it.

Who are d "u guys" that insulted Trump for complaining about Twitter? Pls what's d correlation between this situation & d Trump/Twitter situation?
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by themanderon: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vindictive devils.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Who are d "u guys" that insulted Trump for complaining about Twitter? Pls what's d correlation between this situation & d Trump/Twitter situation?

Both instances involve biased censorship.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by ehinmowo: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
SlayerForever:
Good. Next time they'll know revolution is not done with partying and sharwama. Go straight to the government headquarters and sack the place. Be it state house, house of assembly complex or wherever. Go there and chase away the representatives on seat and install your your people who you trust. Make new laws on the spot and abolish old ones. Sign it into law right there!

If it's a useless governor on seat chase him away and install a new one immediately. One that is capable. You can still effect this from the state assembly. Ehen, that time you know you've done something tangible for the society. Not burning down people's means of livelihood and impoverishing the masses more.

I am surprised that 90+ not-so-smart ones like you liked this nonsense. The question is what have you or your generation done in your entire life to try and get a better society?
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
blowjohn:

Both instances involve biased censorship.

Who are d "u guys" that insulted Trump for complaining about Twitter? Who or what did Donald Trump censor?
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by chaloskyx: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
YEA I GET YOU JARE DONT MIND NIGERIANS ITS CAUSE WE ARE COWARDS WE WOULD ALWAYS COMPLAIN AND NAG BUT TURN A BLIND EYE AT OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS COUNTRYS MISFOURTUNES
SlayerForever:

Yes I know. What I'm saying is, next time the people should go straight to the government house and eject the bad government of the day. Sitting around won't amount to much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by Emary(f): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It is not working from Nigeria

I was in Lagos Island accessing it on my office network. I think it's some ISPs that are involved.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by SlayerForever: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
ehinmowo:

I am surprised that 90+ not-so-smart ones like you liked this nonsense. The question is what have you or your generation done in your entire life to try and get a better society?

I just suggested something apparently beyond you.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by ehinmowo: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2020
SlayerForever:

I just suggested something apparently beyond you.

You have no cognitive prowess to stand b4 me.

#EndSARS set out five demands. It achieved its five demands. People like you who have no grey matter to comprehend what a struggle for a better system is because you have lived all your lives in the mud are the ones coming out to display senility.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by SlayerForever: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2020
ehinmowo:

You have no cognitive prowess to stand b4 me.

#EndSARS set out five demands. It achieved its five demands. People like you who have no grey matter to comprehend what a struggle for a better system is because you have lived all your lives in the mud are the ones coming out to display senility.

Come again. It achieved what?

What a waste of my time.
Re: Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites by JesseThunder(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Use vpn to unblock and share your story.

We move!

Social media can not be controlled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate / Pictures Of Protest In Benin City South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.