Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? (1753 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am a retired educator and during my period of service and tutoring, I always come up with the conclusion that except one of the parents stays at home to keep close watch on the children, the rate of decadence in the country would stink to high heavens.

Charity they say begins from the home. The home is the first teacher for the child. But in an institution where there are no teachers, the pupils learn from the street urchins. It is at this juncture morals start to deteriorate and the standard of rule becomes laziness, savagery, thuggery, idleness, criminality, etc because the child is not schooled in the moral obligations that go with our culture and tradition

A situation where both parents are engaged in the pursuit after material wealth thereby leaving the child at the mercy of the streets ignores the crucial aspect of child development thereby creating a moral deficit.

In conclusion, I would advice that parents, particularly, mothers should create time to always monitor and school the children on morality and tolerance like it was in the past.

1 Like

Re: The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
imagrg:
I am a retired educator and during my period of service and tutoring, I always come up with the conclusion that except one of the parents stays at home to keep close watch on the children, the rate of decadence in the country would stink to high heavens.

Charity they say begins from the home. The home is the first teacher for the child. But in an institution where there are no teachers, the pupils learn from the street urchins. It is at this juncture morals start to deteriorate and the standard of rule becomes laziness, savagery, thuggery, idleness, criminality, etc because the child is not schooled in the moral obligations that go with our culture and tradition

A situation where both parents are engaged in the pursuit after material wealth thereby leaving the child at the mercy of the streets ignores the crucial aspect of child development thereby creating a moral deficit.

In conclusion, I would advice that parents, particularly, mothers should create time to always monitor and school the children on morality and tolerance like it was in the past.

Before the family, first, there is the man/woman.

If and where the man/woman is decayed, the Law of "Fruit after its own kind" must have effect.

Thus, a decayed man + wife= Decayed Family!

That is where the decay commences or is terminated, whichever is preferred!
Re: The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

When father's are raping and impregnating their mothers

Mothers are sleeping with their sons

Some even do 2 some in their house i.e mother and daughter sleeping with the mother's husband so which home manners you wan take teach that kain pikin! grin
Re: The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? by tobechi20(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
You are correct. In another development, where one or both parents are toxic, staying at home will affect child negatively

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Couples Getting Lonlier In Marriages These Day? / Help!!! Before He Hanges Himself / Should Abortion Be Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.