Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha (508 Views)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
A former governor of Imo State and senator representing Imo West Senatorial District, Rocha Okorocha, has accused his successor, Senator Hope Uzodimma, of being the mastermind of a smear campaign against him.
Okorocha levelled the allegation in a statement signed by his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, in Owerri, on Thursday.
The former governor specifically accused Uzodimma of sponsoring one Chief Osmond Nkeoma to declare him unfit for the Presidency come 2023.
It was gathered that Nkeoma, who is the National Organising Secretary of Ohaneze Ndigbo, a socio-cultural organisation, in addition to declaring Okorocha unfit for the Presidency, picked the former Anambra State Governor, Mr Peter Obi, and a former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, as Igbo citizens qualified for the exalted office.
Okorocha alleged that Nkeoma was briefed at the Government House, Owerri, before setting out to make his unguarded outburst against him. He said, “Uzodimma demolished the property to distract me. He (Uzodimma) has continued to snore on the governorship seat, thereby relegating what he was supposed to do as a governor.”
When contacted, Uzodimma’s Chief Press Secretary, Oguwuike Nwachuku, said, “Every time Punch correspondents in the state ask questions about Uzodimma and Okorocha. Haven’t you seen other things Uzodimma is doing in the state? Why is it that every time you are not interested in the projecting Uzodimma’s administration but prone to asking questions that would draw the image of by boss to the mud?”

https://punchng.com/uzodimma-behind-attacks-on-me-over-2023-presidency-okorocha/

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by JohnSin97: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fighting over an illusion grin
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by Freestainworld(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
something they will not even smell at the end of the day, the north I know will still retain power.
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by kuuljay(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Give them 10 years they will still be fighting and kwacking each other for who to become the president
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zombies above me please take it easy on yourselves.

You should ask one another, since the monkeys overran the car, have they been able to drive it?

You have ruled and continues to rule, what's the results?

Only a fool continues to do same thing over and over again and hope for a different result.

Okoroawusa and the supreme Court governor should shut up abeg.
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=JohnSin97 post=96503171]Fighting over an illusion grin [/quote But Tinubu, Atiku, Osinbajo ambitions are real abi. Continue fooling urself
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by mightyhazel: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
okoroawusa has lost it finally
Re: Uzodimma Behind Attacks On Me Over 2023 Presidency – Okorocha by nettpen: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am expecting a lot of drama from APC by 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Main Reason Umahi Defected To APC / NIN: FG Lists Fresh Conditions For SIM Replacement / Hungry And Now We Kill Ourselves Over Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.