Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) (50742 Views)

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Bornsinner7: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi
Star??
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Dalil8: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
That Academy is not even affiliated with Juventus.

It was just named after Juventus

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Sabadon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:

That one pain u. Local gay like u with dead market
hahahaahaha local gay ko....shift jor
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Bbn is over can you give this matter a rest.I don't
even give a Fok tongue

Possibly the next person does tongue

This is news, and it includes Juventus, not just BBN. Stop with the unnecessary winning, as if your time is important.
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by dignity33: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
some people don't care but care when Laycon make a front page, some part of Nigeria are bunch of hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
wisdomkid:

This is news, and it includes Juventus, not just BBN. Stop with the unnecessary WINNING, as if your time is important.
even Bbn fans don't know the difference between whining and winning...chaiii see what Bbn has done to your iq grin
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:

That one pain u. Local gay like u with dead market
This gay needs to be banned for goodness sake
Guy,like seriously,you no go ever see my nyansh fvck
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
even Bbn fans don't know the difference between whining and winning...chaiii see what Bbn has done to your iq grin

*Whinning* and I know you still got the message. whining and winning spellings, according to you, is the intellectual test to know someone's IQ? You certainly must be living a meaningless life for someone so busy who can't "waste" his time on BBN stuffs.
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Starzo: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
this one go make juve lose the small fans wey dem get for naija sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wow! With Ozo as part of their brand, Juve has suddenly become more attractive since Ronaldo!

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
wisdomkid:

*Whinning* and I know you still got the message. whining and winning spellings, according to you, is the intellectual test to know someone's IQ? You certainly must be living a meaningless life for someone so busy who can't "waste" his time on BBN stuffs.
grin

Since you want to lament grin tongue

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
This gay needs to be banned for goodness sake
Guy,like seriously,you no go ever see my nyansh fvck
Why are you stalking me? Ur too fugly to even consider.
Ugly male bitchh

1 Like

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Igbo Amaka, we celebrate you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by sammyogbu2015: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
This guy jus resemble mumu for my eyes
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
ORDINARY APPOINTMENT YOU THROW PARTY LIKE HOW WHY? YOU YOUTHS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO CLOUT INSTEAD OF YOU TO TAKE YOUR REGULAR PAYING JOB WITH A COOL HEAD AND LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU ARE THROWING PARTY WHEN YOUR FIRST MONTH SALARY NEVER ENTER SEF LOL
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by ubee(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't mind all these fraudsters that abound amongst our youth today. Mtcheew.
doggedfighter:
The guys up there grin grin grin.

Didn't know they have an academy in Nigeria
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by moskhoe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
wisdomkid:

Olodo, na Whining
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by wisdomkid: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
moskhoe:

Olodo, na Whining

Great! Now you've brought up your second account. Surprisingly, you are "too busy" to comment on BBNaija posts. Yet, you have two account and cyber-fighting.

Childish, Cretin, simpleton, and chump.
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
So juventus get branch for Nigeria, tell me something.

Anyway...I don giv a fxxxkkk
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by oforjide: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't know why 90% of yoruba on this forum are extremely stupid u are hating somebody who is far far better than any yoruba young man in terms of any quality that befit a young man, this yoruba miscreants on this forum have done everything possible to tarnish OZO'S image. they have called him all sort of names from woman rapper to simp now is gay his only crime to them is being an igbo and handsome assuming the igbos on this forum have such barbaric character we should have destroyed laycon by now who possessed features that are mockable. for Their information OZO just sign a lucrative deal today the willn't see that one to post but will have the time to be posting irrelevant information abt him in order to destroy his reputation. to be honest yoruba is a disgrace to black race in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Blakpot: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na bad belle ppl full here.
All those ppl wey no let us rest simp this, simp that,
some even call am gay
E pain dem.

Congrats Ozo

2 Likes

Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
chaloskyx:
ORDINARY APPOINTMENT YOU THROW PARTY LIKE HOW WHY? YOU YOUTHS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO CLOUT INSTEAD OF YOU TO TAKE YOUR REGULAR PAYING JOB WITH A COOL HEAD AND LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU ARE THROWING PARTY WHEN YOUR FIRST MONTH SALARY NEVER ENTER SEF LOL

Read again. Where did he throw party?
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by hardbody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Brandonx:
The kind of friends I need right now! Friend that would be legit happy for my success.

Where do people get these friends from sef

From BBN
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by moskhoe(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
oforjide:
I don't know why 90% of yoruba on this forum are extremely stupid u are hating somebody who is far far better than any yoruba young man in terms of any quality that befit a young man, this yoruba miscreants on this forum have done everything possible to tarnish OZO'S image. they have called him all sort of names from woman rapper to simp now is gay his only crime to them is being an igbo and handsome assuming the igbos on this forum have such barbaric character we should have destroyed laycon by now who possessed features that are mockable. for Their information OZO just sign a lucrative deal today the willn't see that one to post but will have the time to be posting irrelevant information abt him in order to destroy his reputation. to be honest yoruba is a disgrace to black race in general.
Woman rapper as in cardi b?

Abi woman wrapper as in hi_target?

Lol,

Dis one na mumu o
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abeg che this people na open gay 4 9ha shocked
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
because is ozo from ss or se region,the Yorubaa hate him.
but that dirty sickla laycon that is so ugly and Mal nourish them they hail am.
yes I said it laycon is a useless sickla and a yaribanza mudslim and koward.
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Graysons: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gaybriel finally have something doing apart from following nengi up and down.
Smh.
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Gaynus

Awusa men will show this boy's anus real fire grin
Re: Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Brandonx:
The kind of friends I need right now! Friend that would be legit happy for my success.

Where do people get these friends from sef
with the kind low thinking that u have i doubt that, a low life thinking fool like u will always surround him self with low life thinking fools. ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.