Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi (8547 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia / Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Seyzcham91(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
nobody go call you!

we have seen enough of motivational speakers on instagram grin

Who motivation epp? undecided
Calmblaze:
Welldone Sir!
Honestly I'm bored and I need to motivate someone. Please call me 09130213029

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by RALPHOW(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
God bless you sir,
We nearly missed good governance, all because of the wicked man.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by akinade28(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
What about the outstanding salaries aregbesola is owing who will pay for it?
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Olufemi622: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
mhktaryan:
thank u bro, i dnt knw which pension he's talking abt. My mum has retired since 2018 nd has nt been paid 1 kobo since then. Its like oil dy our deputy head
I weak o. Mine retired since '12 under the old pension scheme, no gratuity to show appreciations for her 35years service to the state. And these people will keep feeding us lies from afar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Dollanaira: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ejimatic: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Charly68:
...Aregbe scammed osun too much ,he use bogus projects to do the scaminng ..
You are right ....He was the most callous governor Osun could produced His scamming reign nearly affected Oyetola election but for the Hand of God used in favour of the incumbent. Governor
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by adetayoonas(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olufemi622:

I weak o. Mine retired since '12 under the old pension scheme, no gratuity to show appreciations for her 35years service to the state. And these people will keep feeding us lies from afar

So pathetic. For people to retire Since 2012. No gratuity paid. I really emphasise with your parents and all elderly retired civil servants in Osun.
This is very sad. What an evil govt of Apc in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by gokay11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Temi231:

Same here. Mine retired since 2015. Thank God she has good children, what would she have been eating. Thunder will kill all these Nigerians politicians. Evil people
I feel for my mom despite the fact that she invested in us (Children) yet we've been unable to reciprocate and the state government have not pay her Kobo since she left civil service.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ThatFairGuy1: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2020
zealousayo:

What do you gain in peddling falsity? Aregbesola paid what? Aregbesola is a very wicked man. Thank God, he and Oyetola are not in good terms. Who knows if half salary would have continued... We shall not have an 'Aregbesola' in Osun anymore in Jesus' name. Amen.
You're always an antagonist but you've never for once prove me Wrong.
Get your facts right, he started paying full salary before he left.
Ask any Osun worker if they'll say the truth
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by badoh(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2020
mhktaryan:
thank u bro, i dnt knw which pension he's talking abt. My mum has retired since 2018 nd has nt been paid 1 kobo since then. Its like oil dy our deputy head
Imagine the govt saying pensions are paid regularly. Many retirees since 2015 are yet to get a single pension and you're saying pensions are paid regularly. Govt without conscience. What do you expect these categories of people to be eating for goodness sake. Which road project has he embarked on and completed within the 2 years he came on board?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Temi231(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2020
gokay11:
I feel for my mom despite the fact that she invested in us (Children) yet we've been unable to reciprocate and the state government have not pay her Kobo since she left civil service.

So sorry dear. May the lord give you guys the privilege to repay her in 100 folds. May God make way for you guys. This country just get as he be. What we are not supposed to be praying for we always do.

God punish them all

1 Like

Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ahonzi: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2020
How in God's name is this an achievement? This is a disgrace. I am of the strong opinion that politicians have no idea why they get into positions or maybe it's regular nigerians that have become so foolish to accept these nonsense they put up to impress. Roads, healthcare, electricity etc these is what they signed up.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by zealousayo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're always an antagonist but you've never for once prove me Wrong.
Get your facts right, he started paying full salary before he left.
Ask any Osun worker if they'll say the truth
Continue lying, it's your job! May be you were the Accountant General when Aregbe was the Osun State's Governor. You're known for whitewashing anything APC even when it's glaring they're doing bad. You lack integrity. I guess you're protecting your means of livehood; anyway, it's not too bad to do so.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by gokay11(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Temi231:

So sorry dear. May the lord give you guys the privilege to repay her in 100 folds. May God make way for you guys. This country just get as he be. What we are not supposed to be praying for we always do.

God punish them all
Amen
Thanks a lot.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
zealousayo:

Continue lying, it's your job! May be you were the Accountant General when Aregbe was the Osun State's Governor. You're known for whitewashing anything APC even when it's glaring they're doing bad. You lack integrity. I guess you're protecting your means of livehood; anyway, it's not too bad to do so.
This is what I have knowledge of, you counter me with evidence not all these irrelevant talk.
Call me any name you wish, it won't stop me from saying things as it is.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by zealousayo(m): 1:35am On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This is what I have knowledge of, you counter me with evidence not all these irrelevant talk.
Call me any name you wish, it won't stop me from saying things as it is.
Lmao... "as it is", my foot.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by ThatFairGuy1: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2020
zealousayo:

Lmao... "as it is", my foot.
I checked through your thread and I'm now convinced not to respond to any antagonist from you again.
I know you're acting upon what you are told not what you know.

Meanwhile, have you gotten your 4k back?
Lemme give you clue on how to I'd you haven't
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by zealousayo(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I checked through your thread and I'm now convinced not to respond to any antagonist from you again.
I know you're acting upon what you are told not what you know.

Meanwhile, have you gotten your 4k back?
Lemme give you clue on how to I'd you haven't
I'm not an antagonist sir, I don't just like how you always try to make Aregbesola look like a Messiah.
About the 4k, I've forgotten about it. It's a consequence of wanting to make fast money. I've learnt my lesson anyway.
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Josywhyte: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2020
u renovated over 300 health but they ain't functional,no electricity to run them,no good drugs and no good medical personnel and you're happy
Re: Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi by Praxis758: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Regular payment of salaries to workers is not an achievement but the right of the workers.

Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Governors Meet Over Security / Defection: Ignore Fani-Kayode’s Mischievous Claims On Ugwuanyi – Onoh / 5 Million Nigerians Worth More Than $1 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.