Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). (1326 Views)

Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by ReportMedia: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ghanaian socialite and singer Mona Faiz Montage popularly known as Hajia4real looks more sexy and hot as she flaunts her curves.

Hajia4real recently announced on social media, the released of her first song titled ‘Badder Than’. After she ventured into music....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/ghanaian-socialite-hajia4real-looks-more-sexy-in-her-new-photossee-photos/

Re: Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
My Ghanaian crush

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by ReportMedia: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Even me... But you have to wait ooo.... Like this now i dey road to Ghana to pay her bride price grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by SAMBARRY: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin

Maga must pay for that Yash grin

Xmas is around the corner,bills must be paid grin
Re: Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beautiful tho,but na agbo me I dey sell
Re: Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). by sacajawea: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Nna ehn

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess / Whitemoney receives A Brand New Toyota Venza from Chileem Ifeanyichukwu / "James Brown" Arrives London UK In Style ( Pics And Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.