Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

‘tiwa Savage Is My Female Crush’- Joe Boy Reveals His Love For The Songstress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘tiwa Savage Is My Female Crush’- Joe Boy Reveals His Love For The Songstress (555 Views)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘tiwa Savage Is My Female Crush’- Joe Boy Reveals His Love For The Songstress by nairafame2: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joeboy has revealed on social media that Nigerian songstress Tiwa Savage is his favorite female celebrity crush in the industry.

Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa, known professionally as Joeboy, engaged his fans in an interactive session on his Twitter handle where he asked his fans to ask him anything they wanted to know.

A fan with the Twitter username @DboySax took to the comment section and asked him about his female celebrity crush.

The fan wrote; “Who’s your female celebrity crush?” and the singer and songwriter replied by saying, Tiwa Savage.

Joeboy is Afro-pop and R&B artist who was discovered and signed by Mr. Eazi to his record label “Empawa Africa” in 2017. He was born on May 21, 1997, in Lagos State, Nigeria.

He has won several awards, including Best Artiste in African Pop at the 2019 All Africa Music Awards and the Best Pop at the 2020 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival.

See the post below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/tiwa-savage-is-my-female-crush-joe-boy.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: ‘tiwa Savage Is My Female Crush’- Joe Boy Reveals His Love For The Songstress by Bornsinner7: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Everybody wants to have a share of the national cake.. make them sha no finish am, men still dey road dey come

What more can I say.. mature Toto dey sweet oh!
Re: ‘tiwa Savage Is My Female Crush’- Joe Boy Reveals His Love For The Songstress by Micheal250: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
hope say Wizkid nor hear you

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Bags Double Awards / Nengi Received Range Rover As Birthday Gift As Ozo Surprise Her With #5 Million / Aisha Yesufu Criticized For Promoting LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.