Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Can I Disinfect My WC Bowl That's Biodigester-connected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Disinfect My WC Bowl That's Biodigester-connected (169 Views)

Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / Indian Government Officials Sprayed Hypo On Migrant Workers To Disinfect Them. / Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Disinfect My WC Bowl That's Biodigester-connected by Ollywealth(f): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
[i][/i]
Good evening respected Nairalanders. I've been a persistent and habitual visitor to this forum for the past 9years of my life. I finally joined this year.

Pls I need help. My WC was connected to the normal soak-away and somewhere this year, we decided to connect it to a biodigester-kind of soak away because a friend who is into it marketed us and we decided to patronize.

The people who did the service told us never to use bleach or any hard detergent in washing the bowl as it will flow down to kill the microbes in the biodigester.

Pls does that mean I can never wash my toilet bowl with any thing to disinfect it? I am so worried and afraid of toilet infection because mere water alone to wash toilet bowl is never safe as the excreta is filled with bacteria right from our stomach.

I need help, direction and advise from those using the biodigester pls.

Thank you very much.
Re: How Can I Disinfect My WC Bowl That's Biodigester-connected by PlayerMeji: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Have you attempted to ask the person who fixed it?

(1) (Reply)

Magnum XT Supplement -final Solution For Your Erectile Dysfunction? / Treat Diabetes Without Medicine / How Does Epididymitis Cause Male Infertility By Affecting Semen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.