Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari (28266 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Should Stop Trying To Pick Minister For Tinubu / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2020
thesicilian:
I believe he's working for Nigeria, not Buhari or APC.
Working for Nigeria kee him there.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Basher8583: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

GEJ's only crime is his humility and selfless service to his country.

People need to understand that it wasn't luck that got GEJ to Aso rock from the streets of Otuoke.

It was simply humility.

God always resist the proud but elevates the meek (humble)

However I don't know why APC is using this to score cheap political point.
GEJ isn't working for APC government. He is working for the Nigerian government.

A true elder statesman does not allow his party affiliation cripple his good will towards the greater good of his country men.

So suddenly, a man who the APC zoombies christened ineffectual buffon and Clueless is now a genius brain and a pivot in solving national issues.

Truly, there is God o.

Shame of APC.
Shame on Buhari.
Shame on Tinubu.
Shame on Oshiopikin.

God bless Goodluck Ebele Onosemudiana Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR

Don't get it twisted working and consulting are two different things olodo.
He is not consulting becos he is dull.
He is rather working more like an errand boy
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by kemika8989(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/27/2023-jonathan-is-working-for-buhari-government-apc/
jonathan i know can't be fooled by APC propaganda. Jonathan is working for Nigerians not APC
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by eeetuk(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
President Goodluck Jonathan real reason for helping president Buhari is to prevent Buhari government from forfeiting Patience Jonathan $5 billion she stole while husband was the president.

I can't see Goodluck Jonathan leaving PDP for APC. That is because PDP made Goodluck Jonathan what he is today---a respectful state man.

So, if there is good working relationship between Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari , it serves Jonathan best interests than Buhari.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by emperorzz(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Or , we can say GEJ is still supervising Buhari's presidency. No wonder things never really changed. The clueless one has to continue putting the brain dead one through on the basics of governance...smh
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by thesicilian: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
genesistearz:

I love you
grin I greet you sir
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by chaloskyx: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
YES HE IS WORKING SO THAT BURARI WOULD RELEASE THE FROZEN MONEY OF JONATHAN AND MAMA PEACE AFTERALL YOU CANT AMASS ALL THAT MONEY WITHOUT HAVING TO WORK FOR IT NAA SO ONCE HE WORKS FOR HIS MASTER BUHARI HIS FUNDS WOULD BE RELEASED SMALL SMALL....NIGERIANS THESE YOUR LEADERS NO SEND UNA PDP OR APC ALL WORK FOR THEIR POCKETS ALONE
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by poseidon12: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
thesicilian:
I believe he's working for Nigeria, not Buhari or APC.

The fool is definitely not working for Nigeria.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by NGpatriot: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by tammie24: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Who cares really

He's no longer the president
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by jubilee55f: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
A testimony by APC and it's God, Buhari, that they have failed woefully. Nonsense.
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Nutrimindrr: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
This Nabena will just open his mouth and waaah
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Myhusband:

if any of your ex that's banging you day and night have that kind of my sense, they would have influence you with common sense

in Gej 6years governance, what does he achieved? he left and Nigerians are still suffering, so where is the sense ? your name have said it all dullytino
u slander my name guy! is dollytino not ur dullytino, atleast during jona time rice was how much
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
u slander my name guy! is dollytino not ur dullytino, atleast during jona time rice was how much

corruption was at what rate mumu? what's the exchange rate during Gej

Buhari is a failure, same as Gej but you their sycophants are full of misery
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Myhusband:

corruption was at what rate mumu? what's the exchange rate during Gej

Buhari is a failure, same as Gej but you their sycophants are full of misery
mumu can sabi call normal person mumu! no need to blatter words with u online, u are just full of logically blind to see the difference btw ur buhari who is darkness and jona who is light
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 4:37am On Nov 29, 2020
dollytino4real:
mumu can sabi call normal person mumu! no need to blatter words with u online, u are just full of logically blind to see the difference btw ur buhari who is darkness and jona who is light

how is jona light? buttress your point with rational fact and not this emotional he was still better than Buhari mantra or how much bag of rice is sold

you naive Nigerian youths need rapid psychological development to reason like your fellow human in other developing country
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myhusband:

how is jona light? buttress your point with rational fact and not this emotional he was still better than Buhari mantra or how much bag of rice is sold

you naive Nigerian youths need rapid psychological development to reason like your fellow human in other developing country
trump said buhari is lifeless so go argue with him not me
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
dollytino4real:
trump said buhari is lifeless so go argue with him not me

Buhari is dull and lifeless as you, so what's your point?
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myhusband:

Buhari is dull and lifeless as you, so what's your point?
my point is dat am 101% beta than buhari plus u put together
Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by Myhusband(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
dollytino4real:
my point is dat am 101% beta than buhari plus u put together

clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.