Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I’m Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Confused (272 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? / I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confused by Chickennuggets: 2:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Pls which business can I start with 1 million as a young guy
Re: I’m Confused by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Pimping

Send bus fee to Lagos to 5 girls in Akwa Ibom
Rent a room self contained in an area like surulere 400k

Take these girls to a doctor for cleaning , stds etc. 100k

Put them to work for you every day
Give them target of 5k each a day than after that whatever they make is theirs

House them only let them feed themselves..off course a good earner gets the privilege of having breakfast with you everyday ..don't over indulge her though you have to keep these bìtches in line.

That's 25k a day Monday to Saturday is 25k x6=150k a week let them rest on Sunday alone you need them fresh for work each day

In a month that's 600k easy without breaking a sweat

I recommend Akwa Ibom or Yoruba girls

These bîtches don't think too much .. you never want a bïtch who thinks she has a personality

If you need more tips lemme know cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused by dawnomike(m): 2:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:
Pimping

Send bua fee to Lagos to 5 girls in Akwa Ibom

House them only let them feed themselves..off course a god warner gets the privilege of having breakfast with you everyday ..don't over indulge her though you have to keep these bìtches in line.

That's 25k a day Monday to Saturday is 25k x6=150k a week let them rest on Sunday alone you need them fresh for work each day

These bîtches don't think too much .. you never want a bïtch who thinks she has a personality

Re: I’m Confused by TonyBK: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker go mfm for deliverance once day break
Re: I’m Confused by SportsHD: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Pimping

Send bus fee to Lagos to 5 girls in Akwa Ibom

House them only let them feed themselves..off course a good earner gets the privilege of having breakfast with you everyday ..don't over indulge her though you have to keep these bìtches in line.

I'll be annoyed if you don't have a who're house or have bitches you're managing in real life. You're a genius dude.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International / E-greeting Cards For This Festive Period / Foreign Rice For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.