Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (58935 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2020
all this quick burial without investigation self haba religion is a issue for ng oh
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by aleeyus(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

When will ask people to do an autopsy for the suspicious death of their relatives, they will quickly rush to do burials citing religious and superstitious reasons.
The boy has been buried, no evidence he was beating beaten to death. No video or picture of a or the teacher beating him.
To know the truth, the body must be exhumed for autopsy!!!!
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobodyany1: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
It doesn't matter... The EGGSHELL-SKULL Principle would still prevail!
dollytino4real:
was dat boy ok health wise b4 dey pushed him to school? because is it rod the teacher used in beating him
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Onarabu: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

When will ask people to do autopsy for suspicious death of their relatives, they will quickly rush to do burials citing religious and superstitious reasons.
The boy has been buried, no evidence he was beating to death. No video or picture of teacher beating him.
To know the truth, body must be exhumed for autopsy!!!!

Exactly my thought, why hurriedly buried him, since u claimed no prior sickness? Pls give us more details before we start casting stones.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
If a teacher beats a student to death there wud be obvious bruises or how exactly did this happen?
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Hermas03: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2020
This is so unfortunate.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Papadoh(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

When will ask people to do autopsy for suspicious death of their relatives, they will quickly rush to do burials citing religious and superstitious reasons.
The boy has been buried, no evidence he was beating to death. No video or picture of teacher beating him.
Thank you for pointing this out. They don't bother to think things through.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Papadoh(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2020
TONYE001:
By law, an autopsy must be conducted in ALL cases of medico-legal deaths.

How do you expect “justice” to be served without a postmortem confirming the cause of death?

We must learn to always apply wisdom to our religious and cultural beliefs.

By the way, who confirmed the boy dead? Was there a medical personnel on site? I find it troubling that he was taken home after the incident instead of the hospital.
Don't mind them. Sense fall on you jare.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by drLammy(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for who no Sabi Maths o
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by nnamdi640: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
I still don't understand why we allowed religion to turn us to something else. You said your brother didn't have any illness and suddenly they brought his dead body back home saying that he slump and died while answering question without making your findings,all you guys did was to bury him according to Islamic rite.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Originalsly: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Did the school present evidence that the boy just slumped and died while trying to answer a question? .... any photo or video of the boy slumping?.... any eyewitnesses? He was beaten to death and his class mates witnessed his demise. Doesn't this mean something? Why will you then conclude the death is suspicious? Will an autopsy tell who or what caused his death?

Both the teacher and principal need to be arrested.... teacher charged for manslaughter and principal for trying to cover up a crime... whatever that charge is called. I believe the teacher wanted to beat the boy badly for another reason.... he not answering the question correctly was used as a cover. I want to believe the boy witnessed something between the teacher and principal. He wanted him dead..... dead men tell no tales..
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by joshkke(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Please everyone be on the lookout for this monster.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2020
This is why private schools have no flogging policy because some teachers would unleash their family problem on the kids they teach in school.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by rachytenny2(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
fujirice:

If you are the one, won’t you go into hiding too?
I suggest he just turn himself to the nearest police station
I can't be the one firstly. But if he knew he was innocent, he should have just stood his ground on having an autopsy carried out. Being on the run is just confirming something you know...
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Deemayor: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2020
I don't believe all this fake news.
How can a teacher just beat his student to death because he failed to answer a question correctly? They should go and confirm what really happened again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

the boy might even have been alive at time of burial. Móslems are terrorists. Simple and short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by seunak2016: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Because he couldn’t answer a question!

Abi the boy de drag babe with the teacher , because this is more than wickedness

Some people are heartless shaa
not wickedness my brother, the teacher trying to method they use to train him in the olding days on the boy but it's absolutely wrong because pikin of nowadays ehn...all indomie and nonsense food they chop, they can withstand punishment or serious lashing
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by capitalzero: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Originalsly:

Did the school present evidence that the boy just slumped and died while trying to answer a question? .... any photo or video of the boy slumping?.... any eyewitnesses? He was beaten to death and his class mates witnessed his demise. Doesn't this mean something? Why will you then conclude the death is suspicious? Will an autopsy tell who or what caused his death?

Both the teacher and principal need to be arrested.... teacher charged for manslaughter and principal for trying to cover up a crime... whatever that charge is called. I believe the teacher wanted to beat the boy badly for another reason.... he not answering the question correctly was used as a cover. I want to believe the boy witnessed something between the teacher and principal. He wanted him dead..... dead men tell no tales..

Without medical evidence and autopsy certification of cause and manner of death , family has no case in court.
Even if there is strong circumstantial evidence ( like picture or video ) of teacher beating him to dead, without autopsy certification of death, a good lawyer could argue that the victim could have died of an underlying condition. In the end, the suspected killer will be punished for battery by the court.

https://www.amazon.com/Autopsy-Learning-Cleveland-Clinic-Guides/dp/1596240458

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by capitalzero: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
the boy might even have been alive at time of burial. Móslems are terrorists. Simple and short

Yea. Another question. Who certified him dead? If it death certification was done improperly or by unqualified person , lawyer for accused can argue that the boy was buried alive!!!
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by ChristineC: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2020
for someone beaten to death, the parents must have noticed some sort of bruises when the body was returned.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Always82: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2020
wittyt98:
Codedly Organize and pay area boys to burn down the school!! Afterall your brother is dead, you have nothing to loose. If the school can cover up the story, protect the killer and buy him time to escape, they deserve to face the wrath of area boys.
If na me, that school go buurrrn to ashes overnight I swr
l hey oo
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Originalsly: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Without medical evidence and autopsy certification of cause and manner of death , family has no case in court.
Even if there is strong circumstantial evidence ( like picture or video ) of teacher beating him to dead, without autopsy certification of death, a good lawyer could argue that the victim could have died of an underlying condition. In the end, the suspected killer will be punished for battery by the court.

https://www.amazon.com/Autopsy-Learning-Cleveland-Clinic-Guides/dp/1596240458

I understand where you are coming from..... but this is Nigeria.... all what you are talking about do not apply.... need to establish motive... present weapon used... autopsy report... it is kept simple.... teacher beat the boy... boy died... teacher guilty of murder period.. case closed.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by capitalzero: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Originalsly:

I understand where you are coming from..... but this is Nigeria.... all what you are talking about do not apply.... need to establish motive... present weapon used... autopsy report... it is kept simple.... teacher beat the boy... boy died... teacher guilty of murder period.. case closed.

Even in nigeria , your arguement does not hold water in court. People are losing cases in court because of things people see as irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by kabanayol9(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2020
For outdated mathematics which is no longer relevant in this Nigeria of ours.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
You are not Omoluabi!
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by trumpcoat(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Rest in peace to the poor boy
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Zubi10(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
capitalzero:

The body will not be exhumed. If the authorities like they should hide the truth from human but not from God ..They'll definitely get justice from Almighty God.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Goodman247: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
TONYE001:
By law, an autopsy must be conducted in ALL cases of medico-legal deaths.

How do you expect “justice” to be served without a postmortem confirming the cause of death?

We must learn to always apply wisdom to our religious and cultural beliefs.

By the way, who confirmed the boy dead? Was there a medical personnel on site? I find it troubling that he was taken home after the incident instead of the hospital.
true bro, the family has already taken the wrong way, what are the evidence
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Goodman247: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
kabanayol9:
For outdated mathematics which is no longer relevant in this Nigeria of ours.
grin grin
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by DeMoneyGenius: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2020
tillaman:
Just cause he couldn’t answer a question??
I thought they said Cain(s) are not allowed in private schools
Go easy champ and as for the teacher for how long will you run??
Sad sad
No, Cains are not allowed.
Only Abels are allowed now.
On a more serious note, teachers both in public and private schools should desist from administering any form of corporal punishment on students. A good number of children you see this days have underlying health issues that even the parents may not know yet.
If a child dies from another cause when being punished by a teacher, the teacher must face the wrath of the law.
Majority of these kind of problems are caused by school owners.
They employ just anyone who can read and write just to pay less.
A real 21st century teacher by training knows how to deal with students without administering any form of corporal punishment.
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
gomojam:
You are not Omoluabi!
because I said the gospel truth? Give your life to Christ ogbeni
Re: Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly by OLUROCKS(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2020
people will come and blame the teacher o,whereas the boy ain't ok health wise which I'm sure,children in command schools don't die under discipline. the boy isn't just fine simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.