Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) (43721 Views)

'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
ChiefSosa:

How can one person stand at the ATM and does not want another person to withdraw, is that not wickedness

Y not give him chair to sit down there as chairman wey him be

Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Ololadekiniun: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo see as Mr eazi dey chop life am sure the gal go don spend money for him lyk DAT and she no cast am but Folake look at u ordinary 200 card u buy for me u go wassap status dey write don't bite the hand that feed u thunder fire ur papa

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Swipa: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
fnep2smooth:

We are on black friday promo that's why
Okay man.
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Exodora:

Exactly my thought.
Hope he is a hoe too , had he been a woman that is the name they will termed her.
You see the hypocrisy of women
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Exodora: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
You see the hypocrisy of women
Hypocrisy you said .
If it was a woman's case that is exactly what you guys would say.
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Mimiey: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
I should make a frame of this, it should infact in on a board to be shown to anyone who opens their mouths to say some are gold diggers.

What about men? Worse!

Werey dey disguise
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Mimiey: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
This prove is all.anyone needs to show that men are better gold diggers than women.

Werey dey disguise
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by UCHIHAmask: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
illicit:
Some guys will be smiling at every girl they see....
that rudeness was one of the reason she liked him,i hope you are in spirit with me....
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Henri8: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
ChiefSosa:

No be small thing o, real niggas no suppose dey waste time for this kind thing. How can God prepare confirm food for you in the presence of your enemies(Yoruba demons) and yet you're not eating; let someone else eat the food na
He's "poor" and practicing witchcraft.
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Charx122: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Osada2:

And you dey there that time, aproko, I too know
Easy!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Charx122: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Charx122:

Wrong he knew who she was Dj Cuppy introduced him to her ...

Money can come to anyone ..my sister or brother depending on how you handle it if your broke today doesn't determine tomorrow will tell ...don't steal no fast m ...Olosho things to get fast mone Y'bos .....I know corruption and poverty is a killer for young man and women of Nigeria Money is everything any yet nothing.. make the best of your life. Learn to love..Let Nigerian youths show the world how to Love..
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by supercase1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
purples25:
Made you want to prove yourself to him. A common trick by some guys to pretty girls.

Acting like he doesn't like you just so you can be insecure and follow him.
yeah ladies are bitches with fish brains that y guys act that way
don't be offended though
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
He was rude to you because he thought you are one of them broke ladies but immediately he knew who you are he calmed down. reason why we say money stops nonsense

Guy u dey mad o grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by stephcat: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Ayo2004:
See as billionaire pikin dey toast guy....if na some broke online billionaire nairaland slay queens like ansu fati's junior sister and zzor na,them go form like mumu grin
They should better learn from her....disgusting bitches everywhere
Re: Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) by Slimsly100(f): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If nah me I no go waste time, Mr eazi is not capable

U nor see him name
EAZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.