Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 (2474 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2020
As far as the 2020 voter fraud litigation getting before the SCOTUS (Supreme Court of The United States), time is not on the side of Trump. He will surely win there, but being as practical as possible, the case might not get before the SCOTUS before the time the Electors will be making their votes for the Electoral College. This is a critical fact. The Electoral College is due to meet by 14 December 2020 and right now, the real battle is Trump Vs. Time. So, if Trump doesn't get before the SCOTUS on time, is it still possible for him to win? Absolutely YES! And this other route to his 2nd Term is what I want to share with you today.

As you know, Battleground States like Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan etc are being contested in Court for VOTER FRAUD.

When you exclude the States that are having pending cases of serious voter fraud litigation in Court due to documented irregularities with hundreds of sworn affidavits, this is what the actual verified numbers of electoral map currently reads:

TRUMP 232 VS BIDEN 227.

Both candidates don't have a clear win up to the 270 Electoral College votes required to be officially declared winner of the Election by the Electoral Board.

Now in America, it is the State Legislatures (not Governors, State Secretaries or voters) who are in charge of choosing Electors in every State. Who are Electors? Electors are the people who will vote to make up the Electoral College votes. In total, there are 538 Electors, which represents the total number of Senators and Representatives in the United States for the election year. Each Elector has 1 vote. Electors in every State have 2 valid options. They can EITHER:

1) choose to vote for a presidential candidate according to who won the popular votes during the Elections in that State

OR

2) choose to be a faithless Elector. A faithless Elector simply means an Elector that doesn't agree with the popular vote, and therefore chooses not to vote at all for the candidate that won the popular vote OR chooses to vote for another candidate.

So how does this favor Trump? Most of the Legislatures in these States being contested by voter fraud litigation in Court are REPUBLICAN. And therefore, it is expected that many Electors from these States WILL NOT sign off their votes for Biden, especially when massive voter fraud has been established to have happened.

What will likely happen is this: when enough Electors choose to be faithless Electors and don't give their votes to Biden to give him up to the required 270 votes needed to be declared winner, then it means the Elections are INDECISIVE. For an indecisive election, by the US Constitutional Decree (U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 1, clause 3), the power to decide who won the 2020 Elections now goes to the US House of Representatives to decide.

Each State of the Republic only has ONE VOTE. Currently, Republicans have 29 States, but Democrats have 21 States. Therefore, when the House of Representatives finally votes, Trump will win.
© OpenBusiness

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2020
And this is exactly WHY I believe and know that Trump will eventually win and continue his 2nd Term as POTUS cool

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2020
What the USA Electoral College Map looks like when you remove the States being contested in Court for massive voter fraud.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Even the Democrats and Fake News Left-wing media are waking up to this Reality. The picture below is CNN discussing this REAL and VIABLE path to Trump's Victory and re-election by January grin

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Typical Trumpster.

Writes rubbish with ignorance and confidence.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by internationalman(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:
Typical Trumpster.

Look up the meaning of OPINION in the dictionary.....

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:
Typical Trumpster.

Typical Dumbocrat, they lack inteligence and finesse to counter facts, so they resort to insults and wailing grin

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
See Nigerians asking for the American president to carry out a coup.

If a certain Buhari does this, they will shout Islamization and Northern Agenda.

Clownery

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
i triple DARE any of you Democrats + Fake News Media sheepies here to prove my post is wrong. Bring your facts to this argument table, let's see if your brain is working. Just state your facts or proof to prove if ANY or ALL of what I wrote about is FALSE. I don't need crybabies or wailers oh grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Juliusmomoh: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2020
@openbusiness i can prove u wrong on this.
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:
See Nigerians asking for the American president to carry out a coup.

If a certain Buhari does this, they will shout Islamization and Northern Agenda.

Clownery
Coup as how Everything I stated is 100% CONSTITUTIONAL!
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Coup as how Everything I stated is 100% CONSTITUTIONAL!
Lets do this.

Buhari decides to run for a third term, then he sends the constitutional review to the Senate, they approve. They send the review to the states, they approve.
Then Buhari decides to run for a third term and wins. It is also 100% constitutional right?

That something is constitutionaly right does not make it okay.

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
i triple DARE any of you Democrats + Fake News Media sheepies here to prove my post is wrong. Bring your facts to this argument table, let's see if your brain is working. Just state your facts or proof to prove if ANY or ALL of what I wrote about is FALSE. I don't need crybabies or wailers oh grin

U are a clown.

Cases in all the battle ground States u put up have been lost several times.

Another Pennsylvania case was thrown out just yesterday.

I don't know where u get the thrash u wrote from..

As for electors, you are Day Dreaming the way Clinton did in 2016. No elector will change the outcome of this votes.

At projected 306 , how many states will u collect to reduce the numbers below 270 if up till now even Republican Judges appointed by Trump says the cases are stupid without merit. .

Get your head out of Trump's as8, come Jan 20, Biden would be the President of the United States.

Stop clowning around !

Trump lost and he is gone. DEAL WITH IT !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Piles mail-in votes cannot be cancelled because they are constitutional and legal. Not to mention Georgia, Wincosins and Michigan have already certified their elections.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:
Piles mail-in votes cannot be cancelled because they are constitutional and legal. Not to mention Georgia, Wincosins and Michigan have already certified their elections.

No mind the guy

They just copy stuffs from a far right source and start pasting all over the internet.

Mail in votes is Legal, almost 33 cases plus lost by Trump after the election already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

U are a clown.

Cases in all the battle ground States u put up have been lost several times.

Another Pennsylvania case was thrown out just yesterday.

I don't know where u get the thrash u wrote from..

As for electors, you are Day Dreaming the way Clinton did in 2016. No elector will change the outcome of this votes.

At projected 306 , how many states will u collect to reduce the numbers below 270 if up till now even Republican Judges appointed by Trump says the cases are stupid without merit. .

Get your head out of Trump's as8, come Jan 20, Biden would be the President of the United States.

Stop clowning around !

Trump lost and he is gone. DEAL WITH IT !

The way Trump supporters are going reminds me of Atiku Abubakar shouting "INEC servers" for the whole of 2019.

Elections was held and someone lost, accepting this and doing the right thing seems like an impossible task for that huge pumpkin looking bully and his supporters

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

Lets do this.

Buhari decides to run for a third term, then he sends the constitutional review to the Senate, they approve. They send the review to the states, they approve.
Then Buhari decides to run for a third term and wins. It is also 100% constitutional right?

That something is constitutionaly right does not make it okay.

Yes, I get you clear. Your example i think is more of like the case of legalizing murder. If murder is legalized then it is legal to kill anyone without moral justification but killing would still be an immoral thing to do, whether it is legal or not. But in this case, it is totally different. There was VOTER FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

The way Trump supporters are going reminds me of Atiku Abubakar shouting "INEC servers" for the whole of 2019.

Elections was held and someone lost, accepting this and doing the right thing seems like an impossible task for that huge pumpkin looking bully and his supporters

Reasoning is not their strength.

They rebroadcast anything they see without checking further.

Trump is also smart in filtering what he wants them to see since he knows, checking further is not really their strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

No mind the guy

They just copy stuffs from a far right source and start pasting all over the internet.

Mail in votes is Legal, almost 33 cases plus lost by Trump after the election already.
Trump paid $3 Million for a recount in Wisconsin and when the result came, Bidden had 162 more votes than the original election yet his coup planning supporters think the can cheat their way into victory .

Simple counting of votes is becoming an impossible task to believe

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes, I get you clear. Your example i think is more of like the case of legalizing murder. If murder is legalized then it is legal to kill anyone without moral justification but killing would still be an immoral thing to do, whether it is legal or not. But in this case, it is totally different. There was VOTER FRAUD!

Yea VOTER FRAUD , VOTER FRAUD !

Come before a judge and present evidence. They could not present any.

Even republican judges appointed by Trump cnt stand au ridiculously stupeeed these cases are.

Recount till eternity , by Jan 20 Biden would be sworn in.

You have 4 years to scream Voters Fraud !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Every case of the so-called fraud is being thrown out because it is a lie.

Don't you get tired of this?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:
Pennsylvania certified their elections too, right? See what's happening there now, and this is a leftwing media BTW, and DEM Mainstream are refusing to broadcast certain realities but choose to broadcast only the news they think favors them. But it doesn't matter and it doesn't stop what is happening from happening even if they refuse to cover it or try to hide it from their supporters. But very soon, what will happen in all the contested States will be too big to hide grin

Pennsylvania Republican Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Disputing 2020 Election Results
November 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/27/pennsylvania-republicans-dispute-2020-election-results-resolution/

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

Even republican judges appointed by Trump cnt stand au ridiculously stupeeed these cases are.

It is strange how the same process that brought Trump into the white house is being called scam by the same Trump

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

Trump paid $3 Million for a recount in Wisconsin and when the result came, Bidden had 162 more votes than the original election yet his coup planning supporters think the can cheat their way into victory .

Simple counting of votes is becoming an impossible task to believe

Baba u get information.

That is why I said. Ignorance is the main reason all these Trumpsters are all over the place typing craaaps.

The Wisconsin recount, Trump was silent about it so most of his Ignorant supporters are not even aware.

Any way he just want to use the MAGAs to cash out. The other people typing are just intellectual collateral damages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

Every case of the so-called fraud is being thrown out because it is a lie.

Don't you get tired of this?
It's getting thrown out mainly by lower Circuit Courts who are mostly Judges appointed by Obama under the Obama admin, that is to say, Judges that lean LEFT and favor BLUE.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Pennsylvania certified their elections too, right? See what's happening there now, and this is a leftwing media BTW, and DEM Mainstream are refusing to broadcast certain realities but choose to broadcast only the news they think favors them. But it doesn't matter and it doesn't stop what is happening from happening even if they refuse to cover it or try to his it from their supporters. But very soon, what will happen in all the contested States will be too big to hide grin

Pennsylvania Republican Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Disputing 2020 Election Results
November 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/27/pennsylvania-republicans-dispute-2020-election-results-resolution/
pennsylvania is 20 electoral hotels. Remove that and Biden still wins.

Not to mention, the votes wont be upturned in the state sef

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
It's getting thrown out mainly by lower Circuit Courts who are mostly Judges appointed by Obama under the Obama admin, that is to say, Judges that lean LEFT and favor BLUE.
They legit want electors to vote against the wishes of the people.

They think a civil war won't happen it they try it. You want to steal an election you didn't win in America with the proliferation of firearms. Let Trump do it first

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

It is strange how the same process that brought Trump into the white house is being called scam by the same Trump

They even said Media don't decide Presidents. They pick slogans and keep repeating it and assume they are very smart.

Media project presidency with data analytics and tools.

The same media projected it in 2016 and Trump changed his Twitter handle to President Elect the next day after election !

But now that media did the same he shouted "Media don't decide " and the Trump Choir Team echoed it as song.

If over turning states is to change outcome is hopeful, by now, Trump would av won one or two cases.

I only pity them. The illiteracy and ignorance is terribly ridiculous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Judges give judgments based on evidence not sentiment

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

You don't still understand. That a case is being thrown out by the Lower Courts IS NOT a disadvantage to Trump. It is actually an advantage. Because the faster they thrown it out, the more they can APPEAL and the appeals keep pushing the case up and up till it gets to SCOTUS. Trump doesn't need to present full evidence now, that will be too stupid. As of now, they even have whistleblower Democrats ready to testify to voter fraud and how they participated and carried out voter fraud. But if these things are revealed now, it puts many witnesses lives at risk, because the Dems will go for assassination or threaten them to silence through the back door behind the scenes. And then it will slow down the case from reaching the SCOTUS fast enough. The mother of all litigation and evidence will be presented before the SCOTUS, not the lower Circuit Courts controlled by Dems. Trump is teaching you Politics 101 Roulette, sit back and learn grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Launch Airstrikes Against Hamas In Gaza Strip Ending Ceasefire Deal (Pix) / Why Do Nigerians Look Up To America? / What If A U.s.-russian Deal In Syria Goes Exactly As Planned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.