Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 (2473 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
Pennsylvania certified their elections too, right? See what's happening there now, and this is a leftwing media BTW, and DEM Mainstream are refusing to broadcast certain realities but choose to broadcast only the news they think favors them. But it doesn't matter and it doesn't stop what is happening from happening even if they refuse to cover it or try to hide it from their supporters. But very soon, what will happen in all the contested States will be too big to hide grin

Pennsylvania Republican Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Disputing 2020 Election Results
November 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/27/pennsylvania-republicans-dispute-2020-election-results-resolution/

Did u read at all ?

They want to leave it in dispute pending the time the hearing on the case is done. (THIS IS NOT VICTORY !)

The case was thrown out at appeal court same yesterday already.

Your terms on Main Stream etc already shows Ur source of info grin

Come off it bro, so u won't av hypertension !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You don't still understand. That a case is being thrown out by the Lower Courts IS NOT a disadvantage to Trump. It is actually an advantage. Because the faster they thrown it out, the more they can APPEAL and the appeals keep pushing the case up and up till it gets to SCOTUS. Trump doesn't need to present full evidence now, that will be too stupid. As of now, they even have whistleblower Democrats ready to testify to voter fraud and how they participated and carried out voter fraud. But if these things are revealed now, it puts many witnesses lives at risk, because the Dems will go for assassination or threaten them to silence through the back door behind the scenes. And then it will slow down the case from reaching the SCOTUS fast enough. The mother of all litigation and evidence will be presented before the SCOTUS, not the lower Circuit Courts controlled by Dems. Trump is teaching you Politics 101 Roulette, sit back and learn grin

U are day dreaming !

How many paragraphs full of nonsense conspiracy theories.

I wish I can place a huge bet on this. So that u lose a fortune and next time u stop following a con man or believing everything he says.

SCOTUS ko, SCOTRUM ni

Read what Ur fellow Maga wasted below

https://news.yahoo.com/man-sues-refund-2-5m-235656020.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You don't still understand. That a case is being thrown out by the Lower Courts IS NOT a disadvantage to Trump. It is actually an advantage. Because the faster they thrown it out, the more they can APPEAL and the appeals keep pushing the case up and up till it gets to SCOTUS. Trump doesn't need to present full evidence now, that will be too stupid. As of now, they even have whistleblower Democrats ready to testify to voter fraud and how they participated and carried out voter fraud. But if these things are revealed now, it puts many witnesses lives at risk, because the Dems will go for assassination or threaten them to silence through the back door behind the scenes. And then it will slow down the case from reaching the SCOTUS fast enough. The mother of all litigation and evidence will be presented before the SCOTUS, not the lower Circuit Courts controlled by Dems. Trump is teaching you Politics 101 Roulette, sit back and learn grin
You dont introduce new evidence in the supreme court. You argue your case and tell them you feel the lower courts got it wrong.

5 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

You dont introduce new evidence in the supreme court. You argue your case and tell them you feel the lower courts got it wrong.

They don't understand all that and they don't even care to understand.

What do u expect, if Trump is that ignorant. Followers would likely be.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

Did u read at all ?

They want to leave it in dispute pending the time the hearing on the case is done. (THIS IS NOT VICTORY !)

The case was thrown out at appeal court same yesterday already.

Your terms on Main Stream etc already shows Ur source of info grin

Come off it bro, so u won't av hypertension !
You still don't get the MAGNITUDE of the implication of the Pennsylvania State Legislature ruling. A whole State's House of Representatives have voted that they now see reason and agree there was IRREGULARITIES in the voting that happened in their State and that certification should be withdrawn, which means Biden has LOST Pennsylvania already grin
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by dermmy(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2020
This OP should just start a comedy show e go blow like grin grin

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You still don't get the MAGNITUDE of the implication of the Pennsylvania State Legislature ruling. A whole State's House of Representatives have voted that they now see reason and agree there was IRREGULARITIES in the voting that happened in their State and that certification should be withdrawn, which means Biden has LOST Pennsylvania already grin

grin grin

Go and read the link u sent again.

And when u are done read this too :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-rejects-trump-request-for-emergency-injunction-to-overturn-certification-of-pennsylvanias-election-results/2020/11/27/556540ba-30d7-11eb-bae0-50bb17126614_story.html

Also for your mind, any state with irregularities if any automatically goes to Trump ? Only a Trumpster can reason that way o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by cactus1549: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

U are 100% correct. That was team Trump legal strategy all along. Don't present evidence of fraud in the lower court until it reaches the supreme Court, and they are on the way to it.
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Mynd44:

You're wrong! What you said is applicable for Appeal Courts, not the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court interprets the CONSTITUTION and the duty of the Supreme Court is to protect the Constitution. If Trump's team can prove that the voter fraud irregularities have violated the Constitution, hence Biden should not be President, they will uphold the CONSTITUTION and Trump will eventually win.

An appeal is not a retrial or a new trial of the case. The appeals courts do not usually consider new witnesses or new evidence. Appeals in either civil or criminal cases are usually based on arguments that there were errors in the trial’s procedure or errors in the judge's interpretation of the law.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2020
AntiWailer:

grin grin

Go and read the link u sent again.

And when u are done read this too :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-rejects-trump-request-for-emergency-injunction-to-overturn-certification-of-pennsylvanias-election-results/2020/11/27/556540ba-30d7-11eb-bae0-50bb17126614_story.html

Also for your mind, any state with irregularities if any automatically goes to Trump ? Only a Trumpster can reason that way o.
You're just twisting things to suit your narrative, but no facts to back it up. Show me where I wrote in my write up that the CONTESTED States with irregularities will be given to Trump. If the irregularities are proven to be widespread, then it means the results are INVALID. In this case, you will have Faithless Electors. In this Case, if eventually, there are enough Faithless Electors and Biden doesn't get to to 270 votes, then the Elections will be declared indecisive. For an indecisive election, the winner will be decided by the State Legislature of Each State. Republicans have 29 vs Democrats have 21. TRUMP WINS! cool
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're wrong! What you said is applicable for Appeal Courts, not the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court interprets the CONSTITUTION and the duty of the Supreme Court is to protect the Constitution. If Trump's team can prove that the voter fraud irregularities have violated the Constitution, hence Biden should not be President, they will uphold the CONSTITUTION and Trump will eventually win.

The supreme court also listens to appeals. And every court interprets the constitution
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by bjtinz: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:
This OP should just start a comedy show e go blow like grin grin

That is if it were funny, but I don't think it is

I mean the open bare-assed brazenness of it is simply mind boggling.

No attempt is made to hide anymore. All Trump and cohorts seek is to subvert the will of the people. End.

Forget all the nonsense OP has posted

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're just twisting things to suit your narrative, but no facts to back it up. Show me where I wrote in my write up that the CONTESTED States with irregularities will be given to Trump. If the irregularities are proven to be widespread, then it means the results are INVALID. In this case, you will have Faithless Electors. In this Case, if eventually, there are enough Faithless Electors and Biden doesn't get to to 270 votes, then the Elections will be declared indecisive. For an indecisive election, the winner will be decided by the State Legislature of Each State. Republicans have 29 vs Democrats have 21. TRUMP WINS! cool

Will quote u after inaugurations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by haider55338: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2020
pennsylvania is 20 electoral hotels. Remove that and Biden still wins. Not to mention, the votes wont be upturned in the state sef

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Mynd44: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2020
bjtinz:

That is if it were funny, but I don't think it is

I mean the open bare-assed brazenness of it is simply mind boggling.

No attempt is made to hide anymore. All Trump and cohorts seek is to subvert the will of the people. End.

Forget all the nonsense OP has posted
This to me is the problem. They want a coup simple

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by sunboy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

Go and sell your water dispenser in peace. And stop pasting stuff from right wing blogs.

Trump is aware that he lost, power is just too sweet to leave that’s why African leaders usually turn dictators.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by N2B2: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

You don't seem to know how the court system over there works. If a case is dismissed at a lower court and the loser's appeal is granted, then they get to argue the same case at a higher court, BUT WITHOUT NEW EVIDENCE.

They cannot present evidence at a higher court that was not presented at the lower courts.

Now that you understand that, you should know that the cases that were laughed out of the lower courts will also be laughed out of the Scotus.

Team Trump cannot prove fraud; they aren't even alleging fraud in court.

Don't let that Osogbo weed you're smoking be your downfall.

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2020
N2B2:

You don't seem to know how the court system over there works. If a case is dismissed at a lower court and the loser's appeal is granted, then they get to argue the same case at a higher court, BUT WITHOUT NEW EVIDENCE.

They cannot present evidence at a higher court that was not presented at the lower courts.

Now that you understand that, you should know that the cases that were laughed out of the lower courts will also be laughed out of the Scotus.

Team Trump cannot prove fraud; they aren't even alleging fraud in court.

Don't let that Osogbo weed you're smoking be your downfall.
The Osogbo weed you sold to me fah? Let me tell you how it works, an Appeal Court is not for retrial, so they don't usually take new evidence. The Appeal Court just checks the technicality of the ruling of the Lower Courts and if they reason no errors were made on technical grounds they will uphold but if they reason there were technicality errors, then they nullify the previous verdict of the Lower Court. But the Supreme Court can do a retrial.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by kingbee90: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Osogbo weed you sold to me fah? Let me tell you how it works, an Appeal Court is not for retrial, so they don't usually take new evidence. The Appeal Court just checks the technicality of the ruling of the Lower Courts and if they reason no errors were made on technical grounds they will uphold but if they reason there were technicality errors, then they nullify the previous verdict of the Lower Court. But the Supreme Court can do a retrial.

I love you bro(No homo cuz I too like toto). Instead of these pro-dems on this thread to argue with facts, they are busy yanning thrash simply because they don't understand how the American judicial system works.
The supreme Court of the united states of America can order for the retrial of a case where new evidence can be introduced if any.
The just concluded 2020 American election is the worst election in history with evidence of massive voter fraud and yet they want Trump to concede.
Well, the Dems really chose the wrong person to f$&k with cuz Trump ain't no chicken.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2020
kingbee90:

I love you bro(No homo cuz I too like toto). Instead of these pro-dems on this thread to argue with facts, they are busy yanning thrash simply because they don't understand how the American judicial system works.
The supreme Court of the united states of America can order for the retrial of a case where new evidence can be introduced if any.
The just concluded 2020 American election is the worst election in history with evidence of massive voter fraud and yet they want Trump to concede.
Well, the Dems really chose the wrong person to f$&k with cuz Trump ain't to chicken.
With all the 24/7 media attacks, a typical Republican would have folded. That was how they subdued Bush with the media attacks. But unfortunately for them, Trump is not your regular Republican, his attitude is that of a businessman not a politician. They thought they could rig him out and he would concede as per let's not expose America's corruption to the world, let's just sweep it under the carpet and continue. Now they are so AFRAID, because when the voter fraud system the Dems have been exploiting is totally exposed, they are finished.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes, I get you clear. Your example i think is more of like the case of legalizing murder. If murder is legalized then it is legal to kill anyone without moral justification but killing would still be an immoral thing to do, whether it is legal or not. But in this case, it is totally different. There was VOTER FRAUD!

But your lawyers, none of them. Including rudy, is claiming fraud in court, why?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
It's getting thrown out mainly by lower Circuit Courts who are mostly Judges appointed by Obama under the Obama admin, that is to say, Judges that lean LEFT and favor BLUE.

The PA Supreme Court that tossed out there last case, are 3 Republican judges

The particular one that wrote the breifing to toss it out, was appointed by Trump, the remaining two was appointed by Bush

So your claims lack merit sir.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lmao, you know nothing about the rule of law at all. You don't claim fraud in lower court, or provide evidence in lower court because you want to get to Supreme court, you think when you reach there new evidence would be allowed? Or you think you are allowed to change your litigation?

If its so easy, everybody would go to supreme court na.

Google the word appellate court, they dont allow new witnesses and evidence

The SCOTUS is an appellate court.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

Stop lying its just 28 house of reps and 8 senators. Who are all republicans

Its not even up to 1/3 or the PA congress, by tomorrow most of them would be out of there jobs.

Stop the misinformation, and stop lying.
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

Supreme Court is not a trial court, it's an appellate court you this man.

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Supreme Court is not a trial court, it's an appellate court you this man.
It is primarily an Appellate Court, BUT it can also conduct a trial, unlike Court of Appeals that are limited to appeals from Lower Courts only.

The number of original jurisdiction cases heard by the court is small; generally only one or two such cases are heard per term. Because the nine-member Supreme Court is not well-suited to conducting pretrial proceedings or trials, original jurisdiction cases accepted by the Court are typically referred to a well-qualified lawyer or lower-court judge to serve as special master, conduct the proceedings, and report recommendations to the Court. The Court then considers whether to accept the special master's report or whether to sustain any exceptions filed to the report.

Although jury trials are in theory possible in the Court's original jurisdiction cases
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procedures_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is primarily an Appellate Court, BUT it can also conduct a trial, unlike Court of Appeals that are limited to appeals from Lower Courts only.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procedures_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

That's if they are bringing a new case, they are not. Or are they?

And with the way thing is going the Supreme Court my decide not to take the case at all, agreed?
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Timiofak:

That's if they are bringing a new case, they are not. Or are they?

And with the way thing is going the Supreme Court my decide not to take the case at all, agreed?
Yes agreed, with the way time is so short, the case might never get to the Supreme Court on time before the Electoral College starts voting. And that's why if you read my original post very well, you will see that I highlighted this reality there. And which is why, because the Supreme Court might end up not even being in the picture at all, this thread is not based on Trump winning via the Supreme Court; BUT based on another viable alternative to Trump winning his 2nd Term that will surely play out.
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Jimi24: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Supreme Court judgements are not run of the mill judgements. They would only rule on fundamental legal system procedural issues in the light of the constitution

You have to be a simpleton to think the SCOTUS will disenfranchise millions of voters by upturning what they voted for.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Jimi24: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes agreed, with the way time is so short, the case might never get to the Supreme Court on time before the Electoral College starts voting. And that's why if you read my original post very well, you will see that I highlighted this reality there. And which is why, because the Supreme Court might end up not even being in the picture at all, this thread is not based on Trump winning via the Supreme Court; BUT based on another viable alternative to Trump winning his 2nd Term that will surely play out.

Even the idea of electors from dome states voting their conscience against the wish of voters, that's amateurishness in the extreme.
If you think this happens and you don't extend the thinking to the dissolution of the entire US but you think all it does is return Trump to the White House then Nigerian crookedness has joined the amateurishness

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Openbusiness: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Jimi24:

Even the idea of electors from dome states voting their conscience against the wish of voters, that's amateurishness in the extreme.
If you think this happens and you don't extend the thinking to the dissolution of the entire US but you think all it does is return Trump to the White House then Nigerian crookedness has joined the amateurishness
Where is the crookedness There's no similarities between their system of choosing a Presidential election winner and our system. They have Electoral College, we don't. And speaking of Electoral College, it is 100% LEGAL for an Elector to be a "Faithless Elector". There is no crookedness or amateurish behavior involved, especially when you have credible allegations and litigations of voter fraud involved. The Electors are American citizens too na, and they can see what is happening by themselves. So if they choose to be Faithless Electors, then it is justified. There's no illegality about it.
Re: OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 by Timiofak(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

You wrote everything and kept surely

nothing is surely playing out, nothing at all

all of this is grift. And if Trump goes to the Supreme Court, with his pa loss, and they hear him out, and they agree to toss out mail in ballots in Pa, which is highly unlikely, that is basically impossible to toss half of the votes in a state

he still doesn't have 270 votes to land him the EC.

So I repeat nothing is surely happening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London's Young People Are Rioting Because They See No Future - Lara Oyedele / What If A U.s.-russian Deal In Syria Goes Exactly As Planned? / Israel Launch Airstrikes Against Hamas In Gaza Strip Ending Ceasefire Deal (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.