Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) (65550 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Karlifate:
Sex shop Senator (SSS).
Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by aalangel(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mtchewwww...
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:

I don’t argue. Does that mean killing doesn’t occurs in polygamous homes? But if you check it well and properly; then you’ll realize and agree with me that polygamy comes with lots of challenges.

Not denying that. But fatal jealous between husbands and wives in monogamous marriages makes problems in polygamy look like a child play these days
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2020
southsouthking:
Nigerians and birth population control are like this� especially my brothers from the North.
wicked boy I go flog you. grin grin
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by osigiepurr(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Goldp5988:
3rd wife, and the lady is happy, GOD have mercy oh.
Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) by Goldp5988(f): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
osigiepurr:

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

This is the opposite of that verse if people are saying that she marry the man because of money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.