Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates (27372 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Coronavirus: Presidency Screens State House Visitors, Including Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by naiteaw: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Finally the presidency is tired of MAGU. Saraki will be happy now seeing Magu exit.................

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
undecided
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:
1. They should screen only persons who don't drink alcohol or
2. Persons who dress well traditionally
3. Persons who respect themselves and not coming from corrupt lineage.
4. Persons who marry another wife instead of womanising and visiting brothel.
5. person who can speak and understand language of the majority
6. Faithful person who pray daily
calm down, no be pastor dem need?
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by FireKing: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Doraty1:

https://www.independent.ng/new-efcc-chairman-presidency-screens-candidates/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
The AIM of EFCC has been defeated long life time ago.... There is more to effcc than all these
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Abudu2000(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oya they should do fast and get to work, some Yoruba guys at my street belongs in prison especially those ones that still keep desturbing the peace of the hood as if their fraudulent activities is not enough. I'm proud of my benin brothers for embracing hardwork instead of fraud.
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by nengibo: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Which musa or Mohammed will they choose this time
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
More like northern cabal screens candidate undecided
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by leisuretym: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Those cars are their motivation and those are the ones they like there, just like they love mohpha wrist watches, if you actually returned his laptops ,

Do they find bitcons in his car trunk/ boot? why holding on to his car after all no evidence or what so ever against him? I don't understand what's going on here, someone should correct me please
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by SmartPolician: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
Imagine with all this epistle, still no mentioning of the listed candidates..

Independent, behave

I didn't even bother to read it

It would have been a complete waste of time for me
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by aspiring44: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
The Ghost shall reveal himself or herself .

Efcc ghost like
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by TonyBK: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But why are all EFCC Chairmen removed unceremoniously?
Cos its impossible to fight fire with fire
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Tecno66: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by backtalkG(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Why is effc so much concerned with cybercrime The real criminals are in government offices using pen and pencil

1 Like

Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Joseph08(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
#EndBadGovernment

The chosen must always be from the North undecided
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by KaptainAfrika: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na Northerner go get am, no need for all the pretense.
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by chaloskyx: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
YES MORE LIKE DO YOU PLEDGE YOUR LOYALTY TO THE APC GOVT AND PROMISE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO ALL OUR ILL DEEDS IF THE ANSWER IS YES YOU ARE HIRED smiley
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Always the presidency, not the president.
If you want to know who is truly in charge of this country, look up at my first statement.

U have a point there
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Impecca(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Very uneducated standpoint. u need to grow up abit
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by JB4life: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Must EFCC Chairman,FCT Minister,Customs CG Minister of Defence, DG NYSC,NSA,etc always come from the North??

These things have never been q Southerner

1 Like

Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by pointstores(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good one
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Moganajoe: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by NairaMaster1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:

ARE THEY SEARCHING FOR A TERRORIST?
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by livinbygrace: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Enough of this corruption nonsense,In this hunger and hardship season,una never tire?Another protest still loading .
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by fafambo: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
NORTH EAST REGION! government of the north, for the north,and by the north.
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yenefer:

You wey be say na craze dey worry you
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by wingmanIII: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
NEPOTISM , CRONYISM will never allow Buhari to be great.
Unfortunately, nobody will ever call him a statesman unlike other heads of states.
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by AerialMapper: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
What do all the past chairpersons of EFCC have in common?

They've all been found to be corrupt.

Absolute power corrupts

The institution is corrupt

The President is corrupt

Even if you put a saint there, these these things will corrupt them
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Sunnycliff(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Only in Nigeria will one hear the foolish word 'presidency'. Why not say the President or we now run a group of men called presidency?

Did we vote the presidency or the president?
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by inyenejo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kpatakpata na another thief from the North, no be buharigg regime....�
Re: New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
They will all still fall to the bite of Corruption and Politics - nothin has changed except the faces

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Edwin Clark (Full Text) / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.