Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU (21823 Views)

No Agreement Yet With ASUU - FG / No Agreement With FG, Strike Not Ending Soon – ASUU, SSANU, NASU / ASUU Fresh Strike Threat Causing Panic, No Agreement Yet – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Uyi168: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
DamZik:
They will go and learn as apprentice from Professionals. It will be cheaper, faster and more of practicals than theory. There were those professions before the advent of university education. University only make it civilised and formal.

These professionals at one time were students too..

4 Likes

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Ramsey19: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
FG hasn't implemented the 65billion they initially proposed and now they said they are increasing it to 70billion. who is fooling who sef? I think they are just using all these tricks to stop students from protesting.

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by otokx(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
They should just leave it till next year.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Uyi168:

These professionals at one time were students too..
They were students too but they can inculcate knowledge outside university system. I have read about a hospital cleaner who is now a surgeon. She has been with a surgeon for some years and when the surgeon was not around, she was given a chance to operate on a patient who needs urgent operation and it was successful. The story is online.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Uyi168: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
DamZik:
They were students too but they can inculcate knowledge outside university system. I have read about a hospital cleaner who is now a surgeon. She has been with a surgeon for some years and when the surgeon was not around, she was given a chance to operate on a patient who needs urgent operation and it was successful. The story is online.
My guy, we need our universities.

Make I nor talk pass here.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uyi168:
My guy, we need our universities.

Make I nor talk pass here.
Ok Make u nor talk pass here.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you
God bless ASUU
I never get hostel money and cloth grin
Kwantinue the strikeeeeeee!
Solidarity Foreeeeeeeeeeefaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Dreamliner787(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
I really hate this man called ogunyemi angry

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by naiteaw: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gone are the days when NANS is NANS, not this political and fearful NANS will have today.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Aguilar(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
eyin ASUU ati FG wo koni da fun yin
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by pegix(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
uruba23:
You people better call of the strike the dollar is going to 500Naira by the time you finish you would realize they have paid you less dollarwise better wise up.
Except Nigeria change its ways and stop bragging about $35billion to cover export when the only serious commodity they export is oil and 80% of what they import can be produce locally.
Countries like Japan,China,Germany are taking in Trillions of dollars we are still sha billion we are bragging..

It seem we are kukuma not reading the news Biden winning means electric cars would be very much mass produce in the U. S it is only a matter of time before the world's join so what would happen to our mono economy.

OMG! ...U nailed all those points
It juz a matter of time
Japa now if u can grin grin
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by pegix(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
[i][/i]
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Sheriman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
internationalman:
Let them abolish higher institution in Nigeria..

Anyone vying for a job should just be employed and made to go through their training there...

Kindergarten, primary and secondary schools are enough..

University is a waste of 4 precious years in this harsh economy.

Most people that went straight to learn a skill as soon as they left secondary are well to do than most that further their education into higher institution..

Make nobody quote me oh because I'm entitled to the privilege to air my opinion.
Yeah!! Exactly you're wright.. most of the people who went straight to learn a skill, learn apprehentice are doing fine even those that didn't learn anything but are on the street doing legitimate hustling are doing fine more than those who went to further their education.. People are now mocking institution certificate don't even have any regard for it. It's a pity that if they hear you're are going to school they have started seeing you as a person who is willing to waste his money energy and time.
Nigeria is already doom!!!

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Adakintroy: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Those of you shouting the education is poor and running abroad. Good for you
But know that bad system present you with great challenges possibility of making an impact in your lifetime. Go out but come back to improve your system.

If you go abroad you are useless to the whites cus everything that needs to be done has already been done. You just spectating.

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Donbazooka: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am sur you must be a "drop out"quote author=internationalman post=96520153]Let them abolish higher institution in Nigeria..

Anyone vying for a job should just be employed and made to go through their training there...

Kindergarten, primary and secondary schools are enough..

University is a waste of 4 precious years in this harsh economy.

Most people that went straight to learn a skill as soon as they left secondary are well to do than most that further their education into higher institution..

Make nobody quote me oh because I'm entitled to the privilege to air my opinion.[/quote]
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by qsmusty(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
It is high time gov't implement no work no pay
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
ETE LE MA BABO.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by kollinskollins(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you are working or learning a skill as a student, ASUU strike will bother you less.

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Gabbriell: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Utill protest errupt..federal government will keep saying "we will", "we are going to", "we have accepted that" etc.

Action speaks louder than words.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by bobosh02(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
swiz123:
I knew this was just the case.

Bloggers just like making catchy headlines.
it's on the official twitter handle of ASUU,so bloggers didn't carry any fake news

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by pickatyou2: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
ASUU have cut ticket o.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by mattfeuter(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
When it comes to bogus contracts, it usually get approved in no time. But this is the educational sector, something that would benefit ordinary Nigerians, the FG keeps going back and forth with ASUU.

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Gabbriell: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
kollinskollins:
If you are working or learning a skill as a student, ASUU strike will bother you less.

Not true

You stay home too long and cross 30years...

No NYSC for you.

Governments work age limit will be exceded. las las u get certificate but can not apply for government due to the 35 and sometimes 30 years age limit.
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by zicoy6k: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
bobosh02:
it's on the official twitter handle of ASUU,so bloggers didn't carry any fake news

ASUU doesn't have any twitter handle. Those are parodies.

3 Likes

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Pandora112(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Una funny o
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
i hate this man ah swear stupid people i will try diploma or nce since university is a west of time
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Lorayne(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes!!
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Lorayne(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Skipperrabiu:
i hate this man ah swear stupid people i will try diploma or nce since university is a west of time
I really think it's a south of time not west
Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by Lorayne(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
bobosh02:
ASUU does not have a Twitter acct

1 Like

Re: No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU by chaloskyx: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
MORE LIKE DONT MAKE YOU CHILD A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA
TONYE001:
Sincerely, na wa.

Please if you are a parent reading this, if you can, ensure your children don’t study in this country. After their secondary education, send them out of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband / ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock / How To Control Your Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.