Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland (268 Views)

Police React To Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Displaying Bundles Of Ransom Money / The Crime Of The Igbo Tribe Must Be Too Great. / Upsurge In Dreadlock Hairstyle Amongst Our Youth , Absence Of SARZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by Curious345: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2020
The time has arrived.
The northern region is arid, and things get worse during the harmattan season.

They have been migrating to the south for the past 6weeks with large herds of cattle, arms and ammunition etc.
They are migrating to Yoruba land in droves , fulanis from Mali,Senegal, Niger,Chad,CAR, Nigeria etc.

In just one week , A PARAMOUNT RULER FROM ONDO STATE WS KILLED BY THESE BANDITS .

JUST 48HRS AGO ,THE WIFE TO THE chief of staff of THE GOVT OF ONDO STATE WAS KIDNAPPED BY THESE FULANI BANDITS..

what to do ..

Buhari should seal the borders

All herdsmen should be identified and given identification tags.

Spies should be planted amongst the herdsmen .these spies would pass on badly needed intelligence to the security agencies.

AGAIN, WHERE THE HECK IS AMÓTÉKÚÑ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by naijadrivablog: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by Charleys: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2020
grin

OP have you forgotten that they burnt the oldest police barracks in ibadan last week.

90% of all the okadas (motorcyclist) in the west are northerners

I didn't want to create a topic on this make my meter no full for admin hand.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by Donspicey: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2020
To carry out their Islamization Agenda....

They want to conquer the south bt we will foil their attempt......

Buhari foot soldiers.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by Curious345: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very sad love song
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seasonal Migration And The Crime Upsurge In Yorubaland by Jakumo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Charleys:
grin

OP have you forgotten that they burnt the oldest police barracks in ibadan last week.

90% of all the okadas (motorcyclist) in the west are northerners

I didn't want to create a topic on this make my meter no full for admin hand.

Papa God nogo let ya meter full o, aaaaaamen !

(1) (Reply)

OPTS: AC Neutralizes Several Armed Bandits At Kusasu Area In Kaduna State / My Experience With A Professional Girl Beggar In Lagos / Outrage As Multiple Cameras Are Found Hidden In Rooms In An Ogun Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.