Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him (4644 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media / Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Nairafame1: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Marvin Records signed act, Reekado Banks, has finally reacted to Wizkid’s the abusive word Wizkid used against him a few weeks ago during the ENDSARS protest.

Some weeks ago when the ENDSARS protest was very intense, Reekado started promoting a song Wizkid featured him on. Wizkid who seemed not to like the idea of promoting the song while others were losing their lives at the forefront, plainly called Reekado a fool.

This caused a lot of tension between the fans of the two artists as they both justified their reasons why they think their favourite was right.

The Marvins record label artiste who was very hurt with Wizkid’s behaviour towards him trashed the song he recorded with him, as it didn’t feature in his new album. He just released the tracklist of the album without Omo Olomo which has sent the internet on fire.

However, speaking in an interview with Hot FM on his issue with Wizkid for the first time, Reekado Banks said: “It made me understand that I wasn’t respected as much as I thought som it’s like I dey my lane then”.

See below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/reekado-banks-finally-reacts-to-wizkids.html

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by rexchazy(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
You both are fools

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
childish....removing the song from track list.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by mayor1814: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
when u discover u not respected, d best thing is to dey ur lane... good moves.

18 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Oblizdahfuture: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Focus on your lane Next Time �
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by eyinola: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nairafame1:
Marvin Records signed act, Reekado Banks, has finally reacted to Wizkid’s the abusive word Wizkid used against him a few weeks ago during the ENDSARS protest.

Some weeks ago when the ENDSARS protest was very intense, Reekado started promoting a song Wizkid featured him on. Wizkid who seemed not to like the idea of promoting the song while others were losing their lives at the forefront, plainly called Reekado a fool.

This caused a lot of tension between the fans of the two artists as they both justified their reasons why they think their favourite was right.

The Marvins record label artiste who was very hurt with Wizkid’s behaviour towards him trashed the song he recorded with him, as it didn’t feature in his new album. He just released the tracklist of the album without Omo Olomo which has sent the internet on fire.

However, speaking in an interview with Hot FM on his issue with Wizkid for the first time, Reekado Banks said: “It made me understand that I wasn’t respected as much as I thought som it’s like I dey my lane then”.

See below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/reekado-banks-finally-reacts-to-wizkids.html
marvin act u say?
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Useless blogger. He left mavin over a year ago
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by DSoj(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good move Reekado. That stupid kid is really stupid

7 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by maiquel: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:
How is he childish...
He was disrespected.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by GodWrites: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wizkid has always been a kid!

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:

How is he childish...
He was disrespected.
yöu cant go through life without been disrespected my brother...no matter how yöu keep yourself some people will disrespect yöu...truth is wiz kid was wrong to call him out like that...but rekardo handled the situation like a kid ...imagine all the time,effort and resources he put to making the track...only for him to not include it finally...imagine how much he could have made....if he was smart he could even have used the situation to promote the track....so we should just put our tail in between our legs and hide anytime we feel disrespected? i dont think so sir!
even the dead get disrespected i saw a thread this morning were someone was disrespecting the dead...talk less of the living. in the end how we manage situations and turn them to our advantage is what matters and not crying like a little kid whose biscuits was stolen over trivial situations... who respect even help?

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by pickatyou2: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Same thing I would have done. I won't be disrespected by anyone.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by maiquel: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

yöu cant go through life without been disrespected my brother...no matter how yöu keep yourself some people will disrespect yöu...truth is wiz kid was wrong to call him out like that...but rekardo handled the situation like a kid ...imagine all the time,effort and resources he put to making the track...only for him to not include it finally...imagine how much he could have made....if he was smart he could even have used the situation to promote the track....so we should just put our tail in between our legs and hide anytime we feel disrespected? i dont think so sir!
even the dead get disrespected i saw a thread this morning were someone was disrespecting the dead...talk less of the living. in the end how we manage situations and turn them to our advantage is what matters and not crying like a little kid whose biscuits was stolen over trivial situations... who respect even help?

I feel the best way to handle the matter is the way he handled it. Remove the track.
It was the track that gave wizkid leverage to misyarn in the first place. He may be big but he didn't get there by disrespecting people, he was humble and that was why people jive at his tracks....wetin he dey sing now sef.

Forget money, money is not everything, you need to have self worth.
How will I be called a fool, and still promote the person? Nah!
He is not feeding Reek, both of them are professional musicians, Reek can take care of himself without the track in the album.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:

I feel the best way to handle the matter is the way he handled it. Remove the track.
It was the track that gave wizkid leverage to misyarn in the first place. He may be big but he didn't get there by disrespecting people, he was humble and that was why people jive at his tracks....wetin he dey sing now sef.

Forget money, money is not everything, you need to have self worth.
How will I be called a fool, and still promote the person? Nah!
He is not feeding Reek, both of them are professional musicians, Reek can take care of himself without the track in the album.
lol...yöu had to follow me here too from the dog thread...like i said in the dog thread i wont waste my time replying someone that will still quote me out of context. shalom....because your so determined to prove whatever i say wrong. enjoy your evening.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by maiquel: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

lol...yöu had to follow me here too from the dog thread...like i said in the dog thread i wont waste my time replying someone that will still quote me out of context. shalom....because your so determined to prove whatever i say wrong. enjoy your evening.
undecided
You're funny o... I didn't quote you out of context, I replied you...
I didn't think what you said was wrong, so I'm not in a battle to prove you wrong.
I respect your opinion but I would do it differently, in fact I would do exactly what Reek did..You said imagine how much he would've made with promoting the track...if he went ahead to do that without an apology from Wizkid, he (Reekado) is indeed a fool.
You should have yourself a good evening too.

11 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:

undecided
You're funny o... I didn't quote you out of context, I replied you...
I didn't think what you said was wrong, so I'm not in a battle to prove you wrong.
I respect your opinion but I would do it differently, in fact I would do exactly what Reek did.. you should have yourself a good evening too.
OK sorry about that thought you were someone else....have a good evening too.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by maiquel: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

OK sorry about that thought you were someone else....have a good evening too.
No p. Safe bruh!
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:

No p. Safe bruh!
well like you did state both of them are professionals at what they do...so he shouldn't put emotions and sentiments in his drive for success...if he later removed the track for reasons of making the album better or the song wasn't good enough to be on the album then indeed he is on point...but if he did remove it cos wiz kid was high one night,or was having a good pussyy and decided to type stupidly " fool" off-point then he rekardo was wrong.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Bornsinner7: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:
You want him to leave the song after wizzy called him a fool??
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Flokywaya(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank God say you da you're lain
Bro
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Obakoolex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
I just wonder if it had been davido that called someone fool...the whole WizKid FC would have been asking for his head.
I love both WizKid and Davido songs but wizkid is totally out of line for that rude act against bankz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bornsinner7:
You want him to leave the song after wizzy called him a fool??
he is supposed to be a professional for crying out loud...besides the way wiz said the "fool" it can be assumed as a playful banter...not everything should be taken too seriously abeg...am sure he dint respond or ask wiz...he would have apologized.... he just lock up,put am for mind then delete track like school boy...if na person like 2face he for use am as joke,even promote him album.... OK see the attack from black face,how many times 2face don react that way? if rekardo na 2face na be say he for don delete African queen from album...what am I saying? a times you ignore stuff moving forward.. like I said people will always disrespect you....Ignore.! not because you are really a fool...but cos you know were your going and want to achieve.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Obakoolex:
I just wonder if it had been davido that called someone fool...the whole WizKid FC would have been asking for his head.
I love both WizKid and Davido songs but wizkid is totally out of line for that rude act against bankz
totally out of line...I think he was high when he typed that!

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:
No p. Safe bruh!
I think you and brain54 should be best friends.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Karleb:

I think you and brain54 should be best friends.
we cool.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by maiquel: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
brain54:

he is supposed to be a professional for crying out loud...besides the way wiz said the "fool" it can be assumed as a playful banter...not everything should be taken too seriously abeg...am sure he dint respond or ask wiz...he would have apologized.... he just lock up,put am for mind then delete track like school boy...if na person like 2face he for use am as joke,even promote him album.... OK see the attack from black face,how many times 2face don react that way? if rekardo na 2face na be say he for don delete African queen from album...what am I saying? a times you ignore stuff moving forward.. like I said people will always disrespect you....Ignore.! not because you are really a fool...but cos you know were your going and want to achieve.

Bro, this your way no pure. You can't use 2face's African queen as a case study here because Blackface did not voice in the song.
We're talking about a collaboration here... Reek was trying to hype Wizzy and then promote the track, Wizzy's reply wasnt a friendly banter... Wizkid no play with that reply o... he was straight up abusive! Over what? say because the mood wasn't right as per EndSars protest... Reekado no get Dm?
2face is humble, but he won't promote that song if he was in that position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
maiquel:

Bro, this your way no pure. You can't use 2face's African queen as a case study here because Blackface did not voice in the song.
We're talking about a collaboration here... Reek was trying to hype Wizzy and then promote the track, Wizzy's reply wasnt a friendly banter... Wizkid no play with that reply o... he was straight up abusive! Over what? say because the mood wasn't right as per EndSars protest... Reekado no get Dm?
2face is humble, but he won't promote that song if he was in that position.
I see it differently... someone like 2baba would not have removed it from the track list...wiz was childish for tweeting "fool" rekardo should have handled the situation better and not keep sentiments.. deleting from the track list I insist was childish...never kill a good song. maybe the song wasn't good enough.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by franklingud(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
What else can indomie generation kids do?
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by VoooooooIDEH00: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
This tool will make you attractive naturally

https://mewingappliance.com/product/mewing-appliance/

Only $20. It does work and it's simple, no chemicals it's just a reminder basically.

Vista the website and see for yourself. Contact them for questions.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Gentle0wavez: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2020
brain54:

it's not childish, it's a matured way of putting someone in his place
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by Gentle0wavez: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2020
The fool is a bit acceptable since guys dey use am joke and yab themselves sometimes but the one wey pain me na when he called him a clout Animal. It's degrading.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him by brain54(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

it's not childish, it's a matured way of putting someone in his place
how do you put someone in his place that is already bigger than you? God will not let me cut off my tongue to spite my head...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Flaunts Her H0t Body In An Expensive Gucci Swimsuit (photos) / [RAR>>DOWNLOAD] J. Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive ZIP/. / Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.