Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power (20144 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Bizibi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
NORTHERN ELDERS HAIL SULTAN FOR SAYING THE TRUTH WITHOUT ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE undecided BOMB DEY YOUR HEAD BRUH angry
*sigh* smh
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
You cannot be doing the same thing and expect a different result. Or have the same think-alike and expect different opinions.

All the security service chiefs and heads of paramilitaries are from the north who think alike, and Sultan Sa'ad expect a different thing to happen? I ro oo!

The worst thing now is, the security chiefs are not in good terms with themselves, as such, they cannot work together. Buratai and Abubakar Sadiq don't like themselves and they don't care what happens on the outside. PMB fear buratai like kilode! He feels if he sacks buratai, he'd have jeopardized his tenure, after all who can protect him better?. Infact that's the image buratai created in Buhari's dead mind. So wahala dey. The North should be prepared to bear the past, present and future killings in their region till 2023 when buratai and those incompetent service chiefs would be forced out.
I heard that IGP is lobbying seriously for tenure extension just like Yakubu Mahmood (d 2billion briber).

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by tonymania(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is fake news, social media must be regulated. Bandits are not on rampage in the north. People are just writing this to discredit the present administration of our able government.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by techmo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vivian16:
so because it is Sultan now you are advising Buhari to listen if it is another person that made that statement u will label it fake news or probably call the person a wailer.

Even if it's Uche Secondus or Nnamdi Kanu.. the truth is obvious
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Sunnyja: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
sonofElElyon:
But sultan is also part of power and has so been for ages!

This hard working administration has no time for IPOB emir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by aribisala0(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
What truth did he speak? The same Sultan that said that ENDSARS protest is a plot against the North? Even if they are deceiving themselves must they deceive you?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buhari will not sack security chiefs because the next in line to succeed are not arewa-centric. How many times we go tell una? If these chiefs were southerners and their eligible successors were arewa he would long ago have conpleted a sack and succeed.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
aribisala0:
What truth did he speak? The same Sultan that said that ENDSARS protest is a plot against the North? Even if they are deceiving themselves must they deceive you?

I dont think he is referring that spoken truth to the entire nation. Its a truth that applies for them in arewa only.

What sultan reported, people of Benue witnessed with fulani herdsmen and cried out for help. In response, sultan was silent. Sanusi spoke for him. Sanusi said he and Sultan were miyettiallah patrons.

Imagine now patron of bandits being applauded for speaking out when terror approached close to his doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by FLYFIRE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Years ago he spoke to Goodluck Jonathan
Today he spoke to power
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by ransomed: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walahi Sultan spoke for himself.
We want the status quo to remain.
The service chiefs are doing excellent jobs.
The IG is policing very well.
The government is on top of the situation.

I thought they are too super and immune to terrorists attacks and Banditry.
Things are falling apart.
We must continue without changing anything.
The meat that has fat will prove itself beside the fire..

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by PrudencyFeats: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
The same way your fulani heardsmen are flaunting their AK47 rifle openly buying things and collecting change in the markets in the South. But the Sultan have never condemned their nefarious activities and atrocities committed down south. Because he is the patron of Miyetti Allah.

Thunder fire una one by one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by LegalWolf: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:
Sultan is a former Soldier and security expert... I hope Buhari listens
is buhari not a former general and a security expert...abegggggiiiii!!!! I thought he had an ear surgery sometimes last year. Maybe they did a poor job

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Greenback: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
undecided undecided

Speaking the truth since how many years now that North has been battling with insecurities

So you haven't been speaking the truth before!!!!

We ain't surprised though,BMC

grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Arizonaguy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
omenka:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/insecurity-northern-elders-hail-sultan-speaking-truth-power-329171/amp?__twitter_impression=true
That's not speaking truth to power
He is saying something that is in the public domain already
The northern leaders and sultan himself should be calling the buhari's regime out if they consider the lives and livelihoods of their people valuable
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Franktom247(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Young senior officers na only me see this one
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by TruthinAction: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeria lacks courageous leaders. Otherwise, at least one person should have come up to tell us who is truly in Aso Rock.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by Balofariojames: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
What's true it, there's no single truth there, where's he when it all started? An adage says don't dig deep for your enemy, in case you might fall in.
Look at how it all started, it was like conspiracy in two fold. 1. Against Good lock Jonathan administration. 2. We don't want Christian , Islamic State we want.
Sultan need to repent because he is aware of the whole scenario. Ask for forgiveness from almighty God.
When it started in bombing churches where he is,
I have a Muslim brothers in my family, there's no way I can wish them bad, but in the north the reverse is the case.
If he wants it to stop, he knows who to contact directly ,he hasn't tell any truth.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by lamentor78(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
What will the hailing do,chase insecurities away abi
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by EMMY76: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Femi adesina and garba shehu should come and attack the sultan as usual as they normally attacks southern leaders let me see if they really have guts.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by ogbonti: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
blacknp:
You will just die of High Blood Pressure out of ignorance & jealousy, whilst his beautiful children are flying around the world in PJ’s, Peasant Zombie, House Boy. Go and meet him in Daura after he leaves power, they will not find your body to bring back south.

jealous Buhari? a man who can’t even f ck his wife anymore? you are insane grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by JudasNaCarrot: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:
Listen you say??

Someone that has ear infections, he doesn't hear.
------Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by shugabasbn: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
They r yet speak out, very soon they will speak out with louder if not loudest voice.

Even God Himself want us to speak out tht is why He encourage us to call on Him.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by justmondris: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
waiting for Lai Mohammed and adesina femi to come and call this fake news

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by abalog: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
In as much as i agree with this northerners yet i still see this as a game plan.
If u know u know.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by biggy26: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:
Really??
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by 2tpick: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
ReubenE:
Just watch out...it is Femi Adesina that will respond to Sultan.

Garbage abi Garuba Shehu will not say anything
Eggxactly. They will send the mugu to go and make more enemies for himself. I dont envy that man at all

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by 2tpick: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
SoBright101:
This is what government supposed to be concerned about not social media, not those who are clamoring for better society. They tag everyone that speaks against bad governance as enemies.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Save your breath brother.
Re: Insecurity: Northern Elders Hail Sultan For Speaking Truth To Power by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you sow wind , you reap whirlwind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.