Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor (80288 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Meteng: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo meeeeehn! See herbalist bobi
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by bigcasava1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Such a beautiful girl cool

Does any guy here need her number tongue
please yes I need it
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by pacespot(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
A native doctor inside AC, modernizing african culture
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by bigcasava1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
This one strong

To be a native doctor no be beans o

Strong things everywhere you go.
herbalist or native doctor? Cos am herbalist deals on herbs but native doctor sounds to me a witch doctor
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Mrceragem: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

i know all die na die

you wan die
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by trudpo: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by oluoma1: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by johnhood(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89 what do you have to say?
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by 752hub: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
FATE[b][/b]
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by oluoma1: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amarabae:
She is better than fake pastors
iswear
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by johnhood(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
gtown:
This isn't surprising. An ipobian pig can do any thing for money. That's why most are professors in prostitution, drug trafficking, armed robbery, baby factory, trickstar. In fact, an ipobian can sell his brother/sister just for 1kobo.
Maybe the ipobian girl in question is discovering a new method.
Sorry the attention you are looking for we are not giving it to you
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Caseywilliams(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
this one pass national treasure oooh, me personally need that her contact biko
if I should make freinds with this Ebere herbals eeeh my ancestors go just clear read for me make i blow sharp sharp
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by johnhood(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hespee93:
Someone should please aend me her shring location. Need to visit her.
Guy wetin dey sup?
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Victor365: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
She said different men of God has tried but they couldn't deliver her! she has not meet the real men of God! She should come to TSWM Omuoko Aluu Rivers State! For a complete Deliverance.. Evangelist Joyce & daddy Ezekiel Bekenawei will deliver her fully..no fee charge, no Assignment! Contact us on 08060823423..
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Any man that breaks this one heart is in trouble.
She will consult the gods and do you either amu ibi or okiri mgbawa isi.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Victor365: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Any one with her contact should pls forward to me!
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by johnhood(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please her contact is needed.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Shadysen: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=IJOBA2 post=96530632]CALM DOWN ALHAJI grin[/quotsorry
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by k2money(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
My kind of girl
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Tonitoniton(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html

This one is bold to display her talent openly.

There are many of them like this, pretending, but are worst than native doctors.

Many of these so called slay queens are walking shrines.

Just have sex with them and ur destiny will go into comatose.

U can imagine what her past boy friends lives will look like by now.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Cousin9999: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Her online business selling herbal cures loading...

No, but I'm not mad if she's actually doing this for real.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by simeoneh: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sha find way and Morden-ize it
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
gideonite98:
Native doctor is different from herbalist o
Except she's both
I think herbalist deals with herbs and stuff not like they are in shrine performing rituals to the gods.

I stand to be corrected though.
Native doctor and herbalist are basically the same thing
What you're referring to is called priest
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by calcal: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good job my dear, ORISA LE YIO GBE O!

most Nigerians failed to understand the full meaning of education. with her education, she can discover more stuff and better organized.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebere Asonibe

Looking at the name, watch how same humans chanting digital age, jet age, computer age (not as if they even know the meaning though) make a very sharp U-turn to start exalting African traditions.

Very funny pipu.

Hahahaha bro you got them. Seen that name alone they have ran under their dried bamboo bed but if the name was Kikelomo or Aisha or Osaro by now this thread will be in 39 goung forty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by obami007(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
obidaddy:

Please avoid these useless children tabs. They run an incomplete android system & poor hardwares. We all bought for our children in our office. None last up to 2 months.

I don't blame them SON does not know their work, corruption hay finished this country.

Good evening to you sir

This is very wrong

Coming under my post to make a derogatory comment about tablets you bought (not from me) is not cool at all

Do not discredit persons who are genuine on this platform.

Sorry for the experience you had with the tablets you bought but kindly be aware that these tablets are sourced differently and mine comes with a warranty if customers aren’t satisfied.

I probably would have helped you fix whatever issues your kiddies Tab had if you came out in a more appropriate way even though you bought from a wrong source
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Litmus: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good on her and she's a credit to her ethnic group and Nigerian nationality for respecting our heritage, modernising and thus lending this aspect of it some modicum of respectability.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Litmus: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Another reason Africa failed to industrialise was due to abandoning culture. Industrisation has a great deal of its formative yeas imbibed in culture. It's through manufacturing the wrappers, the statues, the building, the containers, the philosophy - essentially the instruments that facilitate the culture that societies lay the groundwork for industrialisation.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by berryPee(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2020
To marry this pretty doctor go make sense ooo, no more weak erection, edakole, small preek or even typhoid fever grin grin
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by geosegun(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.