Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor (80755 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Olatemiseeni24: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let's call a spade a spade
She be witch in disguise
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by darichlife: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
In China they will register a company and modernize everything. let her open a shop or an office and make it modern

1 Like

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Olayetan(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Such a beautiful girl cool

Does any guy here need her number tongue
This one no go naked to rain curse o
Nah to summon deity untop any heart breaker...
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by focus7: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html

Some guys will see her beautiful face and begins to crush. If a man falls into the trap of this one she will prepare a remote control for his life one time
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by famouscargo4u: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
She should be encouraged.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by charlesucheh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Even with a collaboration as tight as the one she has with her ancestors, they still can't collaboratively find the cure for sicknesses like cancer, AIDS, sickle cell Anaemia etc. indeed! all other gods are scams.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Wannabenz: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes oo...just type her Facebook page name so I go link up with her.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Caseless: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful lady identified as Ebere Asonibe, is a graduated with a second class degree
what's this? ☹️
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by rapcy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Guys don here say she be native doctor you dey expect them to need her number?
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by beholdd: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
hulala! unbelievable but still amazing!
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Hespee93: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Someone should please send me her shrine location. Need to visit her.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by austinelex: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for who look for ur trouble
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Ade3131: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I will be glad to have her on my contact list tho
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by EBEk101(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amarabae:
She is better than fake pastors
just dey reason d guy wey go break her heart waitin she go am
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Caseless: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amarabae:
She is better than fake pastors
fake nurse... Where have you been?
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Niceman4u(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebere Asonibe

Looking at the name, watch how same humans chanting digital age, jet age, computer age (not as if they even know the meaning though) make a very sharp U-turn to start exalting African traditions.

Very funny pipu.

Seems you don't know the difference between a herbalist and a native doctor?
Once a misleading headline catches ur fancy, you start your masturbatory inanities and useless tribal songs
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by oladipupo38880: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some guys will see her beautiful face and begins to crush. If a man falls into the trap of this one she will prepare a remote control for his life one time
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Franktom247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Both the op and the girl two of una no one go school inside if you doubt me read the first 3 lines of the op write up quote me and waste your data
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by aspiring44: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:
Either ways she's still a doctor that moderns in herbs and roots.... living and saving lives herbatically
The only snag there to it is... whilst her mates in modern medicine are earn salaries,she on the other hands is being cared and fed by the gods with robust goats and chickens.

Girl, you're doing well.

I had seen and met herbalist making millions per second .
.from bullet removal , chiropodist specialization.

There is a difference between divine inspiration and psychological evaluation .

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by LordOfTheGame: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes pls. She will make a good wife.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by LordOfTheGame: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Sonn(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebere Asonibe

Looking at the name, watch how same humans chanting digital age, jet age, computer age (not as if they even know the meaning though) make a very sharp U-turn to start exalting African traditions.

Very funny pipu.
I think the girl in question have what it takes to set you free from st**idity, you can give her a try
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes ooo grin
NaijaMutant:

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by jacoik(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
this look like the ebere I dated about 7 years ago I swear
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by KingMack(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jus make mistake break dis Wan heartundecided

*Modified*

Okada see 5,000 naira abeg carry me dey go no stoppinggrin

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by lereinter(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
There's different between herbalists and Native Doctor

Be twisting yourself
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by lereinter(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
She should help us kill all our leaders

come out straight " buhari"

1 Like

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by RedBororo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
GUY NATIVE DOCTOR AND WITCH DOCTOR NO BE THE SAME
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by GENTLETEE(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
She tried resisting it but to no avail. It only suggests thats where her destiny lies and trust me she will be successful in it!! And to crown it all she is damn beautiful!!!
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by overseasnbeyond: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html
What kind of misleading information. What did she study? How come she be a native doctor for recommending herbs?
No big deal in this.
Wish her good luck
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Impecca(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

How old is she? which part time of Anambra is she from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.