Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor (80306 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Such a beautiful girl cool

Does any guy here need her number tongue

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Bornsinner7: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Check her page now you find na only prick and toto medicine she dey sell.

All these facebook and youtube lady-herbalists na their specialty be that

Anyway watch out for Fool-ah herdsmen inside that bush, na their spec you be oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Agricaddict(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Date her and break her heart at your own peril
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Uyi168: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
As far as cashing out remains steady, she should please fire down... cheesy
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very impressive. We've lost so many herbal recipes to modernization already. No one is handing down these knowledge anymore

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
NaijaMutant:

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

grin grin Use your phone to text her number to me
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just brilliant
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html

Please, does she give spiritual baths??

I would like to know. I am tired of these nightmares that I have been having since last week. cry
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is nice.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Orc13: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Biko! Any body get her number?
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Native doctor is different from herbalist o
Except she's both
I think herbalist deals with herbs and stuff not like they are in shrine performing rituals to the gods.

I stand to be corrected though.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by womenareapes: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lafogido:
Check her page now you find na only prick and toto medicine she dey sell.

All these facebook and youtube lady-herbalists na their specialty be that

Anyway watch out for Fool-ah herdsmen inside that bush, na their spec you be oooo
grin

Na the only thing those female herbalist know how to make! Magani buratashi
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by UDbester(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol slaying native doctor
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cvwriter1:
If not for civilization I would have been a native doctor too.

shocked
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by EndRape2(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
[Edit your write up, she is a graduate, not a graduated .

quote author=NaijaMutant post=96529372]Such a beautiful girl cool

Does any guy here need her number tongue[/quote]
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by emapeteum(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
What is wrong with Africans? We appreciate western medicine(Highly celebrated by Africans), Chinese medicine(which is gaining ground in Africa). Girl, am really proud of you and may God direct you to the right roots and herbs that cure so-called incurable disease, which western medicine has fooled Africans for years.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by DeMoneyGenius: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Somebody should give me her number please.
I want to ask her something.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Jman06(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
The truth is that our African traditional religion remains the best if only people can be open-minded enough to accept it.

People need to know that being adherents of traditional African religion does not stop them from modernization and development. They can be able to merge western civilisation with traditional practices.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Larrykayflex: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
She did great not doing well
#we are African that's is
#western religion is causing chaos everywhere especially Muslim(jihadist)
Wobi you make a better decision jare last last
Na only one God day
Na belief dey differentiate us

1 Like

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by JJmubby: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for who break her heart

1 Like

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
gideonite98:
Native doctor is different from herbalist o
Except she's both
I think herbalist deals with herbs and stuff not like they are in shrine performing rituals to the gods.

I stand to be corrected though.

Some actually combine both- even with witchcraft and wizardry. This lady looks like one of such.

Don't ask me how I know.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by smile11s(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Does she have a social media presence? I need to follow. If she needs donations, I can donate too. I love this. We must be back to our roots

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Tonymario58: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes oo
Pm her number

1 Like

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Kachi188(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Native doctor wey dey use social media advertise market grin grin grin

Why not trust your ancestors to bring clients to you??

Country hard o, everybody get strategy
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by NaijaMutant(f): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Please, does she give spiritual baths??

I would like to know. I am tired of these nightmares that I have been having since last week. cry

Yes, just for 10k tongue
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Patmilia(f): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by gentleg87(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Soon, she will say God forbid that it was when she was acting a movie for her whatever.... And more oeople follow her on insta...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.