Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For (1005 Views)

How To Bypass Goggle Verification Account (FRP) For: Itel A11 Without PC / Goggle Pixel 3 Xl Night Sight Vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro Night Mode.... / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Ogarexmas: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello everyone

I will like to get a new smartphone and my options fall between the iPhone XR and the Goggle pixel 3aXL

All I need is a smartphone with a great processor, regular updates, quality camera and a long lasting battery

Budget 280k

If you have a suggestion of a device within the price range that beats the two phones, your suggestion is highly welcomed and appreciated

Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Djdeebrain(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
If u really need my advice go use that money to buy a plot of land at ur village. Then stick to the one u are using now to post this nonsense it smart enough.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by JJmubby: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
iPhone XR

1 Like

Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pixel 4a 5G
OnePlus nord
Mi note 10
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by longetivity(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
They are both good phones
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buy none
Get the Galaxy s20 fe 5g instead and you'll get more than what u asked for
It's better than both phone by far all round

Or go for the xiaomi mí 10 or 10t pro

But I'd advise to go for the s20 fe 5g you'd be saving about 40-50k in the process

1 Like

Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by lekjons(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pixel 4xl will blow your mind
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Kunja2: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
lekjons:
Pixel 4xl will blow your mind
how? What is it about the phone that would blow his mind?
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by David1017(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2020
dragonstar14:
Buy none
Get the Galaxy s20 fe 5g instead and you'll get more than what u asked for
It's better than both phone by far all round

Or go for the xiaomi mí 10 or 10t pro

But I'd advise to go for the s20 fe 5g you'd be saving about 40-50k in the process

Guyyyy.. U too get senseeeee
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Thompz43(m): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2020
The pixel price on jumia is exaggerating, check Amazon for friendly price....
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Elxandre(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Buy the pixel. Though that price is crazy.
Like someone said the S20 FE is a better purchase at this moment.

Iphones are boring. People only buy them for the yeye status symbol.
Played with an 11 yesterday and I was surprised how dull the LCD screen was compared to my Amoled on Mi 8 sad Very very boring device. Full stop.

IF you're used to Apple products sha, go ahead.
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by ElRapido: 3:02am On Nov 29, 2020
All I can say is don't buy phones on Jumia. The prices are well over inflated and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2020
David1017:

Guyyyy.. U too get senseeeee
abi nah dah price for the pixel sef is too high kilode
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Depressed101: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Kunja2:
how? What is it about the phone that would blow his mind?
just camera, nothing to see in that phone. That phone is just simplicic
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by abosede35876: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2020
The pixel price on jumia is exaggerating, check Amazon for friendly price....
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Onyeka90210(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Elxandre:
Buy the pixel. Though that price is crazy.
Like someone said the S20 FE is a better purchase at this moment.

Iphones are boring. People only buy them for the yeye status symbol.
Played with an 11 yesterday and I was surprised how dull the LCD screen was compared to my Amoled on Mi 8 sad Very very boring device. Full stop.

IF you're used to Apple products sha, go ahead.
Bruh, iphone 11 is a budget iphone, same with XR
If you want to buy iphone, go for the max versions.
Re: Iphone XR And Goggle Pixel 3axl Which Should I Go For by Onyeka90210(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
My guy, those prices no be here, I'll advice you to get a good source in ikeja, maybe slot, and see if you can get open box xs max or 11 with that money, those phones are not worth that money, XR and 11 are budget iphones, it has good internals, but cheap externals, especially the screen, that pixel has rubbish battery, but since it's a new phone you might enjoy it a while, but bruh, those are two very crappy phones for an expensive price, it's better you check slot for what you want. Those phones are not worth those prices,
But if you're to choose, Go for XR, better performance, better battery life, good camera, yo, it's an iphone. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 90%BH 128gig Black Available @110k / Samsung Galaxy A50 Forsale / Wireless Charging Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.