Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (60364 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by thesilentman(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Ok

Please I am inviting you to church tomorrow at any living faith church (Winners chapel) closest to you.

See you there
What time?
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by jchioma: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
That's the fastest means of getting into Asaba now to avoid getting stuck in the jam.

The number of bikes on that bridge is much.

I did too last week. grin

First time of standing on that bridge and it was shaky grin grin

I was kinda scared grin

Hmmm. I wonder if it's not your feet that was shaky.

grin
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by KossyKiss97(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
thesilentman:

What time?

There are different services. But 8am is a sure bet to meet second service.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by KossyKiss97(f): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
KevUnique:

No thanks. I'm not fooled. The Spirit of God is not in that church jare! As in, none of their branches. Enjoy your service tomorrow, all the same. Since that's all you guys ever do there -"to enjoy" and go home with the same problems that took you to church.

You're welcome sir
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by bluefilm: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
I never knew Zuby will later become such an attention _whore to this extent.

It's such a pity. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Digitalwitch: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
cheesy is he shooting a video?

...I got more than I bargained for at the wedding of a nairalander weeks ago; it was indeed love at first smell. I was no where near the best dressed or most good looking, but my scent stole the show.

For guys here still thinking, spending or ________ is the only way to get a lady, well, have u tried scenting heavenly. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature
What a way to advertise a product
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by oglalasioux(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
For those who live in Abuja, the distance between Asaba and Onitsha is like from Gudu to Federal Secretariat.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
How is that Suppose to be a News2
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Coinbased: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Liposure: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2020
2cribz:
Running to asaba to shoot one of those boring yahoo boy driving big car and spraying money into the air,village to city to make money boring movies,i have arrived,useless boring annoying palace king and queen movies,useless prince and princess movies. Nollywood hot nothing to offer abegi
asaba nollywood
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Liposure: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2020
KossyKiss97:

There are different services. But 8am is a sure bet to meet second service.
your headquater is a stone throw from where i stand
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by KossyKiss97(f): 2:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
your headquater is a stone throw from where i stand
cheesy
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by bluebay(m): 5:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Make sense . Enjoyed the little you uploaded sir
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Anaerobi(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
That's the fastest means of getting into Asaba now to avoid getting stuck in the jam.

The number of bikes on that bridge is much.

I did too last week. grin

First time of standing on that bridge and it was shaky grin grin

I was kinda scared grin

aunty it wasn't shaking, na fear full ur tummy Biko. lol
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Anaerobi:

aunty it wasn't shaking, na fear full ur tummy Biko. lol

Anaerobi, isom jee? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by QueenPearl34620(f): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2020
So what?
I travel with bike from naija to Cotonou.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Julietcutie(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
2cribz:
Running to asaba to shoot one of those boring yahoo boy driving big car and spraying money into the air,village to city to make money boring movies,i have arrived,useless boring annoying palace king and queen movies,useless prince and princess movies. Nollywood hot nothing to offer abegi
You dey vex o grin calm down , watch "cinema " naija movies it has more storyline , then asaba movies wink

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Anaerobi(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Anaerobi, isom jee? grin grin grin grin grin
lol.... biko lemme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.