Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,433 members, 7,861,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1028 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2020

5 Likes

Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lies...
So wetin u want make we do?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Lies...

So wetin u want make we do?
You dey fear? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:
You dey fear? grin grin cheesy
Me fear you keh?
I no fear STD,na u I go fear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lot of simps and later on they go dey form red pill
Op abeg expose them

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
Op abeg expose them
grin
Re: by Skmoda360(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abeg expose em.....
Re: by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Me fear you keh?

I no fear STD,na u I go fear grin grin
You no fear STD keh?? shocked

The kind people wey I dey see for this Seu.n forum Larson. grin
Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:
You no fear STD keh?? shocked
The kind people wey I dey see for this Seu.n forum Larson. grin

Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
Op abeg expose them

So if dude follow girl now na simp him be?

1 Like

Re: by khingTony(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin

Na wa oh
Re: by providencia(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:
Imagine.
I created a new female account yesterday and I didn't create any thread or comment on any thread. I was only veiwing various threads, yet, I got 5 followers (male), and 7 private messages. I'll cast all this mumu guys once the PMs reach 15. Nonsense.
When has it become a crime to send a pm? You self, creating a female moniker to achieve what exactly? I wonder how guys feel comfortable doing such

1 Like

Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
providencia:

When has it become a crime to send a pm? You self, creating a female moniker to achieve what exactly? I wonder how guys feel comfortable doing such

Tell am something

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:

So if dude follow girl now na simp him be?
Op abeg no lie this guy dey the list grin grin

The simps didn't only follow, they pmed immediately like wtf?? grin
Did you open NL just to simp and follow any moniker that shows(f)?
Re: by Uzomacharles: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
Op abeg no lie this guy dey the list grin grin
The simps didn't only follow, they pmed immediately like wtf?? grin Did you open NL just to simp and follow any moniker that shows(f)?
@Bolded.... I dey pm people like Cardi B incase she break up,she fit end up with me grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
providencia:

Calm down oga.
There's no issue in sending PM for a reason. But when you send PM to someone that has nothing to offer and never talked about something that may be useful for you, then the person na fool. Imagine, following someone and sending PM because the moniker comes with 'f', that's stupidity my brother.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
They're everywhere on Nairaland. Then no dey see woman comment for face. Any small talk by a woman like dis, you'll see something like;
'Hey, I sent a PM'
Yeye Bois. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Toto just dey hungry many people. grin grin grin
Re: by Silentgroper(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
as dz thread dey crack me up eh, no be here oo..
All dz simp jxt dy every corner of nl.
Re: by virginprincess(f): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Op you guys should forget all those talk of redpill, bla bla bla, 95% of guys here are actually woman wrappers, they just come online to make mouth, most of them here can die for woman .

5 Likes

Re: by doggedfighter(f): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
The op and his followers sending Pms are birds of a feather.

I really don't know what he wants to achieve .

However, redpill on Nairaland is a ruse.

A bandwagon word thrown around to feel among grin

1 Like

Re: by providencia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:

Calm down oga.
There's no issue in sending PM for a reason. But when you send PM to someone that has nothing to offer and never talked about something that may be useful for you, then the person na fool. Imagine, following someone and sending PM because the moniker comes with 'f', that's stupidity my brother.
And do you knowing why the forum was created in such a way you can see who is "viewing a topic/board"? , it is to engage the users more. people too have their various reasons for sending pm. And who isn't comfortable receiving it shouldn't reply. it's as simple as that. Before you accuse me, Providencia haven't send pm to anyone here talkless of sending to moniker f.
By the way, its uncalled for a man to be creating a female moniker. They could either be an "urgent 2k fraudster" or potential rapist who might likely use it as a pretense to get to get women easily
Re: by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
The op and his followers sending Pms are birds of a feather.

I really don't know what he wants to achieve .

I won't respond to insults.
See dis one sha. I'm sure you enjoy the heedless PMs you get from mumu NL guys. You don't have to be bothered about this thread, that rubbish won't cease to happen no matter what.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
providencia:

And do you knowing why the forum was created in such a way you can see who is "viewing a topic/board"? , it is to engage the users more. people too have their various reasons for sending pm. And who isn't comfortable receiving it shouldn't reply. it's as simple as that. Before you accuse me, Providencia haven't send pm to anyone here talkless of sending to moniker f.
By the way, its uncalled for a man to be creating a female moniker. They could either be an "urgent 2k fraudster" or potential rapist who might likely use it as a pretense to get to get women easily
All I know is: Toto slaves too much for Nairaland and this thread is meant to make them shiver and tremble. grin
Re: by fati2001(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:
Imagine.
I created a new female account yesterday and I didn't create any thread or comment on any thread. I was only veiwing various threads, yet, I got 5 followers (male), and 7 private messages. I'll cast all this mumu guys once the PMs reach 15. Nonsense.

can't wait...
Re: by Keketu(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
bro this is truth many boy don't know this please read my green pill thread , for boys struggling with it ..
Re: by Keketu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

can't wait...
hi please pm me thank
Re: by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Keketu:
bro this is truth many boy don't know this please read my green pill thread , for boys struggling with it ..
Keketu:
hi please pm me thank
Oppor o grin
Re: by popweezy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
I love haleemah
Re: by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
popweezy:
I love haleemah
Oppor seh grin
I pity you.
Re: by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shanklee:
Imagine.

Op you be jobless mumu man. Don't take it the wrong way

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Op you be jobless mumu man. Don't take it the wrong way
Oh.
Thanks for the info. God bless you sir.
I will discuss the precious piece of information with my Personal Assistance and secretary on Monday as early as 5 AM before any other thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Possible At All????? / Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! / No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.