Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) (27043 Views)

Gaming Competition On Mainland, Fifa, Pes, Mk / Gaming Competition In Lagos Mainland / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
aronski:

True bro!
The think gamers are people without future.
Na money dey yab me, ah for don buy better phone and lappy to they stream my games for my YouTube channel dey make cool cash pieces

I swear guy.
Opportunities exists online, but limitations in the real world can stop a person from fully harvesting it.

Like that I wanted to be making 3D animations and uploading it to my YouTube, but my computer can't even handle rendering a one minute video. Like that I just give up (at least for now).

4 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by aronski(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

I swear guy.
Opportunities exists online, but limitations in the real world can stop a person from fully harvesting it.

Like that I wanted to be making 3D animations and uploading it to my YouTube, but my computer can't even handle rendering a one minute video. Like that I just give up (at least for now).

lol, i feel ur pain...
I have only played COD once using my friend's Tecno Spark 3, up till now ah never get money for beta phone. my phone can't even download the game because its fucking 2G network sef.
My PC wea ah manage buy na bloody celeron processor she get....
Wahala bro, wahala dey....

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by genkins(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Here in Abuja there is Cumbria Esports located in Kubwa opposite firstbank.
Prospective gamers can go there to train or get coached on how to participate in international championships. Infact they have a Fifa21 league ongoing at the moment.they host competitions on COD, MK, Fifa, GT, Apex legends on the PlayStation console

You can follow them on

https://instagram.com/cumbriagaming?igshid=dfsuswxmxx8q

Or subscribe to thier YouTube at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs4VKP_tAeUB-027BnEMGA

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
PS712:

In fact, just Lagos. And it's because that is where initiatives work, coupled with open door governance that welcomes ideas, unlike the conservative approach most or other states take. Abuja's case is because it is FCT, that's all.
Lagos is a melting pot for everybody in Nigeria. It has the largest population that aids commerce and all kinds of economic activities. It has nothing to do with 'open door governance' which yeye talk iz that?? undecided undecided
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Farki: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Adeolaissacutie:
must it be only guys can participate angry ...I love games too... some ladies love games too

They are few, and most won't do competition. cry
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by FahBuLous: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Makes me remember NOOBEES in nickelodeon....
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by lordprogress: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2020
I Sabi pubg die how this one take pass me by grin
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Frankiecrenshaw: 3:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Womanizer:
I'm not a gamer... I'm a money maker cheesy
alot of gamers on youtube are actually richer than you
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Bestchild:
Their faces are damn too serious
proper nerd description.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 5:07am On Nov 29, 2020
SO DOES NIGERIA START IN LAGOS AND END IN ANUJA?
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by olatunbosun12362: 5:23am On Nov 29, 2020
:you wey kon get job na, the money wey my guys dey take spin gun skin fit feed you for ten years. Chisos
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PS712: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2020
winterfell007:

Lagos is a melting pot for everybody in Nigeria. It has the largest population that aids commerce and all kinds of economic activities. It has nothing to do with 'open door governance' which yeye talk iz that?? undecided undecided
First, Lagos does not have the largest population in Nigeria, Kano does.
Secondly, don't hesitate to carefully and with a learning mind read the words that brought about the statement you quoted/mentioned!
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by 21cents: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Pubg, fortnite, COD my games that year
+ Nova legacy
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Habiodunz(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Womanizer:

Really?

How exactly do they make money?

Care to explain...

E be like say you get sense pass the fool wey I no quote wey dey reply me

Well making money through gaming is your choice tho
You can participate in high paying tournaments, you can be a content creator and you can also be a streamer

The last 2 methods can land you sponsorship deals from company in addition to the money being paid by youtube but then you need consistency

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2020
PS712:

In fact, just Lagos. And it's because that is where initiatives work, coupled with open door governance that welcomes ideas, unlike the conservative approach most or other states take. Abuja's case is because it is FCT, that's all.
So playing games like gambling is a welcome idea?
Do you know why i like those sane climes in Europe and Asia? they use black people to make money, promote and become popular at what they create after that they dumb your ass.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by donMIG(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2020
No social distancing
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by andelawhite: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Probably ladies didn't show interest.
Adeolaissacutie:
must it be only guys can participate angry ...I love games too... some ladies love games too
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by andelawhite: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
I love games alot, especially smart phone gaming. But please, who won the competition?
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by andelawhite: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
But ladies, una no try. Why arent we represented?
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by jeffegli(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
bluefilm:
Dem no allow women to join abi na my eyes just dey deceive me?

Women who are good enough to make up the team can always join.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
...and yet no Nairalander participated in the event. This place can carry last anyhow.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PS712: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
onyechez:

So playing games like gambling is a welcome idea?
Do you know why i like those sane climes in Europe and Asia? they use black people to make money, promote and become popular at what they create after that they dumb your ass.
Digital world has come to stay in this generation and gaming is one of the products, you also can't take away the enormous energy it vibrates among youths. Its role in the economy is enormous- and the economy is government's interest world-over. The Esport mentioned in the post definitely means a lot of gambling, however there are those who will engage in it without gambling and for such category we can't say Esport is gambling in totality. Again, gambling is a choice and world over it is regulated to allow participation by adults only.
Just get the drift here, huge money(investment), energy and interest is involved and no serious government will shut its ears and eyes to allow it go uncontrolled and untapped!
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
andelawhite:
But ladies, una no try. Why arent we represented?
How many naija ladies play battle royale shooter games?

though I've encountered some European and American girls in some random matches before.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
PS712:

Digital world has come to stay in this generation and gaming is one of the products, you also can't take away the enormous energy it vibrates among youths. Its role in the economy is enormous- and the economy is government's interest world-over. The Esport mentioned in the post definitely means a lot of gambling, however there are those who will engage in it without gambling and for such category we can't say Esport is gambling in totality. Again, gambling is a choice and world over it is regulated to allow participation by adults only.
Just get the drift here, huge money(investment), energy and interest is involved and no serious government will shut its ears and eyes to allow it go uncontrolled and untapped!
I would not even put eSports in a category anywhere near gambling.

As gambling is a game of chance, like a roll of a dice.

eSports on the other hand is a game of skill, I won't deny that an amount of luck is involved, but no more than the random luck anyone needs to survive in life, and it mostly depends on hardwork and practice.

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by ClassicPesGamer(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow.... Nice one though.. I only play PES
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Some people think Esports is gambling grin
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by scarycuteface(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by NightFood: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
This is so amazing, a new phone like the TECNO POVA is definitely the machine to use for this competition, with its G80 processor and the 6000mAh battery capacity, its un ending game.
no be lie, that G80 processor is perfect for gaming
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bestchild: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
proper nerd description.
just as if they're writing exam. Lol
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bestchild: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't you know money is involved?
grin
are the winners taking the phone home tho
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bestchild: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
banmee:

You should see me when i'm tackling Clashing Royale. I become a Jedi overnight.
...like they're on a hot sit. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pc Games For Sale / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.