Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) (27042 Views)

Gaming Competition On Mainland, Fifa, Pes, Mk / Gaming Competition In Lagos Mainland / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Chubbyface: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
See how serious their faces were. Was there a prize attached?
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by andelawhite: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Naija ladies are really not into video games.
IMAliyu:

How many naija ladies play battle royale shooter games?

though I've encountered some European and American girls in some random matches before.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by xamuell: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
onyechez:

So playing games like gambling is a welcome idea?
Do you know why i like those sane climes in Europe and Asia? they use black people to make money, promote and become popular at what they create after that they dumb your ass.
Sir, may I? Gambling is based solely on odds. Gaming victory is based on sheer gaming mastery. Pubg is a game that enhances eye to hand coordination. I believe there are several jobs that require such skill. And also, gaming is not a tool to enslave the black race as you seem to suggest, this tournaments are held within those 'saner climes'. I believe you are a reasonable fellow. Reconsider your stand
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
xamuell:
Sir, may I? Gambling is based solely on odds. Gaming victory is based on sheer gaming mastery. Pubg is a game that enhances eye to hand coordination. I believe there are several jobs that require such skill. And also, gaming is not a tool to enslave the black race as you seem to suggest, this tournaments are held within those 'saner climes'. I believe you are a reasonable fellow. Reconsider your stand
I didn't say gambling isn't played in sane climes.
For the fact I know top 5 gamers of pugb who use it for monetary purposes, get rewards for it, become popular.
They should show black people the ropes of making money with certain ways through digital platforms like gaming not using them to make money.
I didn't say it is a tool but it should go beyond what they're doing there.
People in Europe and other sane climes are using gaming for monetary purposes while in Africa they use you to promote, attract and engage you to invest your time but won't show you the ropes or allow it to happen.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by xamuell: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
onyechez:

I didn't say gambling isn't played in sane climes.
For the fact I know top 5 gamers of pugb who use it for monetary purposes, get rewards for it, become popular.
They should show black people the ropes of making money with certain ways through digital platforms like gaming not using them to make money.
I didn't say it is a tool but it should go beyond what they're doing there.
People in Europe and other sane climes are using gaming for monetary purposes while in Africa they use you to promote, attract and engage you to invest your time but won't show you the ropes or allow it to happen.
I get your point now.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Godwinbliss(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you're not playing this game (fortnite ) you're a learner
Watch opx playing Fortnite
https:///Kue0TRdq
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by bashmusty: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2021
justscorchone:
Nice one , call me when it’s apex legends

do you play apex legends?
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
bashmusty:

do you play apex legends?

Yes I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pc Games For Sale / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.