Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno (22882 Views)

Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by stmoriz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
BREYZ:

Rice matter don tire me ooo make e dey im dey. I no dey chop rice again grin cheesy grin

Hahahah. I Dey get update say dem go open Boarder soon. I hope rice go pass that border. Me na bird oh na rice I Dey chop.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Sazeals(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Mr. Reaction chemical, Buhari Mr. Shock absorber

RIP to the dead... This country is in a mess. Someone staying abroad on this forum should just please PM, let me link up on how to leave Nigeria.

Please I beg you
I am currently in USA now, so how is your plan going, or is there any way I can help.
but lemme share a little story of how my poor self got to the US.
the story goes this.
if I can do it you also can.
I am even hoping to move to Russia with windscribe vpn.
pm me when you are ready
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Killing the helpless angry

Foolish Boko Haram
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Smartjohns(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Boko Haram is a group from the north by the north to persecute the north.

You can be identify as a Nigeria and not be remorseful for the lives being waisted by these politicians.

Funny enough, some think Boko Haram are just some angry jihadist.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by deavicky(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Nuclear reactor.

But sincerely, why are these guys these heartless

I haven't gathered the mind to kill a chicken, yet some humans see nothing in killing humans

God help us

If the president is expressing grief, then its over.

undecided shocked cry

God, we are in your hands
with the way this country is going u have to gether ur mind to start killing something if not, sontin go do u oh.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Passionate888: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news, where're the bodies of the victims
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by JoeEeL(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by jamiudarex(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Mr. Reaction chemical, Buhari Mr. Shock absorber

RIP to the dead... This country is in a mess. Someone staying abroad on this forum should just please PM, let me link up on how to leave Nigeria.

Please I beg you
If they don pm you abeg alert me make I dey pack my load comot for this zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by BREYZ: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2020
stmoriz:

Hahahah. I Dey get update say dem go open Boarder soon. I hope rice go pass that border. Me na bird oh na rice I Dey chop.

Whether dem open border or not an average Nigerian Businessman/woman will still capitalize on the recent happenings to sell a bag above 26k during the festive period, rice fit enter 40k before 25th of December ooo.

You wey be bird gas adjust ooo. Rice & onion na hot cake now.

Our problems no dey finish, if no be farmers na sellers, if no be sellers na distributors.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by jamiudarex(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Sazeals:

I am currently in USA now, so how is your plan going, or is there any way I can help.
but lemme share a little story of how my poor self got to the US.
the story goes this.
if I can do it you also can.
I am even hoping to move to Russia with windscribe vpn.
pm me when you are ready
Lol bro you no well gringrin
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Limitless72(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2020
This is fake news ..
Not true
People just want to discredit Nigeria's reputation in the global community..

Lai Mohammed you need to come debunk this fake news
The north is completely safe
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Asifiwe(m): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Sad
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Praxis758: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2020
And someone will still release this terrorists when captured
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by NGpatriot: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2020
ipob and anti Nigerian elements don fin something to jubilate and celebrate..

Our brave military killed and decimated scores of terrorists just this morning, but we don't here or see these evil jubilating characters say a word.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Dollanaira: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Kayharry(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news no dead bodies no family claiming one thier family is among.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Chicastle: 2:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Atiku spoke on 44 persons killed in borno states
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Oldnewspaper: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2020
FARA4GA:
Na wah.... Where are our security operatives when you need them?

Below are the chronicles of an average Nigerian security operative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBY-ZIwlLE

Stage 1- They just recruited them.... After they pass out from training.... They go dey vibrate on top civilians dey threaten us up and down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2doL0qzBk

Stage 2 - Shortly before they go for mission.... Their moral still dey high, and then go dey still dey threaten civilians up and down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEb1lR6Zo3A

State 3 - when then go war front.... They see say the story different from wetin then hear during training. Their liver go cut, many go begin cry as they see their good friends being massacred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUPXTi1DJzg

State 4 - the weeping turns to gnashing of teeth when they realise that the enemy is more equipped than they are.... The weeping go change gear enter wailing for they aren't sure if they will be the next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCjy001Z4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vETle146_YA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOTLhl-WC5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPmy8LRyZg

State 5 - Out of fear and frustration.... Many will go into drugs and alcohol as if it will help them remove the memories of the carnage witnessed during combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeGRMw_Fpg

State 6 - when they get back to civilian environment, they switch back to terror mode and start threatening our youths once again..... And the cycle continues

So true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by chozzy: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2020
It's sad
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by justjify(m): 3:24am On Nov 29, 2020
FAKE NEWS, they are painting the government black and want to overthrow Buhari, we won't allow such fake news, Nigeria is safe and secured under Buhari, Sai Baba
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by knowhowk: 3:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Moferere:
Who reactions epp?
. Reactions help people that does not think before they type like U.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Emmasnoop(m): 3:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news na so the Government talk am
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by showafrica(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2020
greypencils:
Na wa o. Dey say No to Book na im be say Boko Haram. Wetin come concern farmer with Book now. You no wan make we go school, you no wan make we go farm, wetin u want make we do abeg?

I have ask that question b4 say waiting boko want. Uptil now, nobody knows what boko wants. Some say na jihad they want yet someone says attack on them is an attack on the north. Its a enough to keep us shot
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Myhusband(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Nuclear reactor.

I haven't gathered the mind to kill a chicken, yet some humans see nothing in killing humans

God help us

undecided shocked cry

prophet Shekau said he's working for Allah

God will not come down to help us. how can you not prosecute those caught in terrorist act? instead of prosecuting them, you rehabilitated them and promise to sponsored them abroad and you don't want them to feel more important?

Buhari approach in pampering these beast prove he's one of their sponsor and he should be sanctioned for life

1 Like

Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Jostoman: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2020
BREYZ:
Atiku don turn chemical ooo always reacting. Exactly how Buhari was reacting upandan prior to 2015 and now power is in his hands na so so electric shock dey shock am anytime wey news like this reach am.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
oga leave atiku and concentrate on clueless president.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by tunnappa(m): 5:29am On Nov 29, 2020
No wonder onion is scarce has they continue killing our famers. God pls save this nation
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Jostoman: 5:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Human Life doesn't even have value again in Nigeria just look at the way they are calling 43 farmers as if they are calling chicken or goat.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Tremple8v: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2020
I think say boko haram is technically defeated... Abi my hear no listen well .
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Amumaigwe: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Nuclear reactor.

God help us

undecided shocked cry

Becuase ISLAM-A-BAD. Their holy book approves beheading infidels and moderate muslims as a holy act.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Oizee(f): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2020
greypencils:
Na wa o. Dey say No to Book na im be say Boko Haram. Wetin come concern farmer with Book now. You no wan make we go school, you no wan make we go farm, wetin u want make we do abeg?
they only kill people for pleasure, they have no reason. It's really a pity.
Re: Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno by Oizee(f): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2020
stmoriz:

Me na bird oh na rice I Dey chop.
u better shift to guinea corn, the country tire person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.