Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS (1612 Views)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Show us the body.

We have not seen the bodies of the r4 people, some say it's 43 others say it's 44

Who did the counting.

Boko Haram needs to be questioned, stop spreading fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by uniqueboi1(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Na true. Let us see the bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2020
We have been lied to several times, we refuse to be lied to again. We need to see the 43 or the 44 farmers.

Are there really farmers?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Goodmarlian: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Photoshopped news
bokoharam is the most peaceful organisation in Nigeria has never killed anyone ,they only shoot blank bullets in the air..
Igbos are the terrorists bombing the entire south and grabbing south south lands since 2015..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Why I do not believe this is because the president Buhari only condemned which means he hasn't even gotten the full story yet.

If this story was true, the president would have been shocked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Dong2: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Charleys:
Show us the body.

We have not seen the bodies of the r4 people, some say it's 43 others say it's 44

Who did the counting.

Boko Haram needs to be questioned, stop spreading fake news.

And the president sent condolence already to borno?? Make una dey use una sense wey remain na!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Dong2:

And the president sent condolence already to borno?? Make una dey use una sense wey remain na!

Bro use your head. Who received the condolence?

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2020
We didn’t see videos of those beheaded,

we didn’t see pictures, where are the families of the 43 or 44 they should come and make videos too for us let them bring names!! Till then it’s all fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by longetivity(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2020
werey plenty for nairaland o

9 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Veqtor: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Yes it's fake news.
Where are the bodies?

No proof.
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Officialgarri: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Lekki toll gate fake news still dey pepper these ones cheesy cheesy
Well, Zulum attended the burial of 43 slain. It's on FP

But show us the burial of the fake deaths at lekki toll gate..

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Show us the bodies
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Dong2:

Let the families speak up ...do u know anyone ? Please stop spreading fake news

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Any body can carry 43 abadoned dead bodies and bury ..north is very very safe. ..u are your families would be transferred to brono soon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by limeta(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Let the dead speak for themselves
Let them come and say they are dead until then this ia fake news .

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by juvewalex(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Life don finish patapata for Naija o

My belle wan burst with laughter but RIP to the lost souls.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Digitalwitch: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Let their family members come for the corpse
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by November1857(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Charleys:
We didn’t see videos of those beheaded,

we didn’t see pictures, where are the families of the 43 or 44 they should come and make videos too for us let them bring names!! Till then it’s all fake news.
it will be viewer discretion..
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by PDJT: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
-So this is fake news self! Nothing coming from that Sharialand can ever be believed in Nigeria ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Inkling(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bokoharam shot blank bullets

Non was shot with live bullets

The Governor request for Bokoharam to settle scores with farmers because of the coming local government election in the state.

Let's stop spreading fake news

North is very peaceful for now

God bless our darling Daddy

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by ivolt: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
These are the facts. No one will go on looting and killing spree over these. No threats of more violence, no fake crying on social media and no writing of stupid letters to slavemasters to help them out with sanctions. Since these incident, I haven't seen anyone using it to seek refugee status while pretending to be a patriot.
How I wish the regime changers can learn these lessons.
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Jostoman: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Charleys:
Why I do not believe this is because the president Buhari only condemned which means he hasn't even gotten the full story yet.

If this story was true, the president would have been shocked.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Jostoman: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
longetivity:
werey plenty for nairaland o
grin grin
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
I said this was fake news when I saw it too. The boko haram I know will not kill innocent farmers.

It is very worrisome how Photoshopped pictures are all over the internet. We need to regulate nairaland kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Ratedgang: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dong2:

Bros try to understand the sacrsm

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by jimmychang: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I said this was fake news when I saw it too. The boko haram I know will not kill innocent farmers.

It is very worrisome how Photoshopped pictures are all over the internet. We need to regulate nairaland kiss

Innocent farmers like that,it is not possible... Bokoharam only kill those who are guilty

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Charleys: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
jimmychang:

Innocent farmers like that,it is not possible... Bokoharam only kill those who are guilty

Very innocent

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by helinues: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Na this kind of news dey massage some people's ego.

They derive joy in others misfortune
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Frank0806(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Nairalanders if una no get sense at least make una get small conscience na
Re: Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno Is FAKE NEWS by Tumbulum: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Officialgarri:

but na Photoshop them show us na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Find Strange About Mahamat Deby's "Closed Door" Meet With Buhari- Opinion / Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis / How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.